Ready to admit that you supported the wrong candidate, Sup Forums?

Ready to admit that you supported the wrong candidate, Sup Forums?

It's okay, we've all made stupid decisions at some point in our lives, even if some of us are still too insecure to admit that it was Her Turn and not Drumpf.

is this the "pretend its the 2024 elections"?

Trumptards BTFO

We pretend it's 2018 and trumps getting impeached and Pence the no fence will not build the wall.

We're not pretending, leaf friend. Finally, Justin won't be the only sane English-speaking politician in this world when Hillary wins!

What do you mean "support the wrong candidate"? Trump won. And Hillary was very wrong.
Unless you like cheese pizza...

I've always supported Hillary. I'm an ultra high IQ city person with a PhD in nanobioengineering and
I work for a fortune 500 company.

His name is DRUMPF, silly hillybilly! I also disagree, Hillary has won more votes and should be president.

Hahahaha, no refunds Saudi bro.

Hillary would've died of a heart attack from all the stress of being a president by now.

There's no way she could do what Trump is doing right now for 8 years straight.

goatfucker

o

a

t

f

u

c

k

e

r

Hillary is #Fit and #Beautiful. Drumpf is #Fat and #Ugly!

I'm not in need of refunds, my friend. I'm doubling down on the next round 3 years from now. ;)

I thought it was a kekistani flag you had and wonderd why you did not praise. Quads of truth praise kek. Donald Trump will not only be the greatest president that America has ever had. He will be a shining light for the world to enter a new age of freedom prosperity and christianity.

The tide is turning. We shall be free once again.

checked

The fact that you believe Trump is interested in doing anything remotely beneficial for anyone but himself just shows how gullible you are. You people are so fucking stupid. Also, fuck this board and boards like it that have a 2000 character limit, just shows that you can't take counter-arguments so you've got to limit them. I would reply to so many more of the comments in this thread if I were able to, but because it takes so fucking long, I'm just giving up after this one. Congratulations, your tactics of wearing down opponents through attrition rather than well-reasoned arguments has succeeded. Fucking retards.
I'll throw in a few more of my thoughts from this thread.
Someone accused me of being a "shill" which I guess implies that I am at this shithole of a board in order to brigade it. I'd never subscribe to such a fucking retarded site. You're nothing but degenerates jerking each other off. Every Economics major I know is center-left, or left, and I go to a mostly right-leaning state school in a red state. Where are you getting this idea from? Do you even go to college? You people are so gullible. I'm certainly glad that people that are the type to regularly participate in this subreddit are at least smart enough to keep these idiotic and twisted ideas to places of the internet where they can say stupid shit anonymously. It's funny how I never hear any kind of crazy ass talk like this in my real life, even though I live in a state where you people should populate. Your ideas are just terrible, and you know it, which is why you keep your idiotic discourse online and anonymous. You know that if you started talking like this in the real world people would laugh their asses off at you. Fucking pizzagate pushing, Sandy Hook denying, double thinking mouth breathing incest spawn.

Considering you're from the land of Islamic idols and oil, I can excuse your ignorance of American democracy. But come to my land, I'll explain to you the details of our system of government over beer and BBQ pork ribs.

Yes, Hillary has coughing fits

Coughing fit.
Pants of shit.
>Can't stand up she has to sit.
Every time she tells a lie.
>Shit runs down her inner thigh.
Pee Pee Pee, Poo Poo Poo.
>She won't make it to the loo.
By Pepe, Kek and Donald Trump.
>Live on air she'll take a dump.

اجلووووود

Sorry, I'd rather hang out with anyone who isn't a meth-head. I'm going over to Sweden instead, I bought a huge strip of land there and I'm planning on building a certain structure there. ;)

>5.7 million illegal votes

Rational Americans who voted using common sense to choose Hillary as president aren't illegals, ya silly goose!

reducing regulations, freeing up the market, cratering Obamacare and the tax reform we are going to get are very beneficial to me and many other hard working Americans. Take your stupid DNC narratives and shove them up your ass.

No, they just didn't want to vote for a loser who already lost in 2008.

This is a shill thread.

>implying losing to Obama is a bad thing
He's the best president to ever grace #America. If he supported Hillary, then common sense suggests that Hillary would've been a better president than everyone else.

Too bad you cower at the thought of being led by a woman. ;)

If it was her turn she would be president. Not her turn.

these politicans are just shit eating sub humans and it doesn't matter which was was elected.

Yes. Truly we should all strive to be more like Saudi Arabia.

i'm voting for trump again

I'd like to support her...riding my face.

Why don't you use this pick of her kissing a KKK grand Dragon?

Yes
I'm sorry Jeb you were the chosen one