Brit/pol/ - The BASED Deplorables Edition

>David Davis insists UK will reject transition phase and leave with no deal if 'final relationship' not agreed
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-no-deal-brexit-uk-transition-period-conservative-theresa-may-eu-relationship-a8005196.html

>Amber Rudd calls Brexit without a deal 'unthinkable'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41655195

>Boundary changes: Latest plans for Commons seats published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41643467

>Peers could be restricted to 15 years in Lords in drive to cut numbers
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/17/peers-could-be-restricted-to-15-years-in-lords-in-drive-to-cut-numbers

>UK inflation at highest since April 2012
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41649498

>Reversing Brexit would boost economy, says OECD
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41652416

>"""""Hate crimes""""" in England and Wales up by 29%
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865

>Head of intelligence service says more attacks are ptg inevitable as Britain sees ‘dramatic upshift’ in Islamist terrorism
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/uk-most-severe-terror-threat-ever-mi5-islamist

>German economic fears as demand for european cars drops in UK
express.co.uk/news/world/867433/brexit-news-european-car-sales-fall-uk-demand-low-german-manufacturers-economic-fears

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

Other urls found in this thread:

rte.ie/news/business/2017/1017/913002-govt-may-weigh-border-demand-in-brexit-talks-reports/
ihrc.org.uk/activities/press-releases/11975-press-release-katies-hopkins-among-front-runners-for-islamophobe-of-the-year-award
ihrc.org.uk/events/11973-islamophobia-awards-2017-vote-now
gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4992810/Moped-gangs-target-cafe-customers-shocking-new-tactic.html
archive.is/JtX9N
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/920652671975084034
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can someone who isn't a brainlet cuckold make the thread?

It's clearly a joke dickhead

>Head of intelligence service says more attacks are ptg inevitable as Britain sees ‘dramatic upshift’ in Islamist terrorism
>ptg
What did he mean by this

president trump general

>Irish Govt may weigh border demand in Brexit talks - Bloomberg
rte.ie/news/business/2017/1017/913002-govt-may-weigh-border-demand-in-brexit-talks-reports/

>The Government is reportedly considering pushing for guarantees that no border will be reimposed on the island of Ireland as the price for allowing Brexit talks to move ahead.

Looks like you owe us six counties lads.

Is that trump state visit ever gonna happen
I don't even like him anymore but the leftie chimpout will be comfy watch

Parts of London look like what I imagine contested parts of Jerusalem look like, barricades everywhere, concrete blockades, armed police, going into some public buildings is like trying to get on a flight, and it's not because of encryption or right wing nationalists.

Have they put the bag searches in more places now?
The London eye had them even before the wave of religion of piss attacks
They now metal detect me when I go football but it's better than gettimg patted down by a bright orange G4S wog

>The Government is reportedly considering pushing for guarantees that no border will be reimposed on the island of Ireland as the price for allowing Brexit talks to move ahead.

Didn't we already commit to this like 50 times

Hi, quite new to this community but enjoying all the political discussion so far. Lib Dem myself, don't appreciate all the racism here but I understand there are genuine problems with immigration that need to be addressed so if you could just put forth your views in a less inflammatory manner that would be good. Hope to make some good friends here.

>Have they put the bag searches in more places now?
Yes. Literally every museum and a load more public attractions, even in places that are sometimes open to the public but are mainly places of work like in Whitehall but I suppose that's to be expected. The whole place just feels much more militarised.

No. The only way to avoid a hard border is by staying in the Single Market and Customs Union, which you've steadfastly avoided committing to.

Alternatively, you can respect the Will of the People of Northern Ireland (who voted Remain) and allow the North to remain in the Single Market and Customs Union. Or give up the six counties altogether.

It's up to you, but we'll be blocking any deal until we get what we want :^)

might have a wank desu lads

over my dead body

We'll end up with a Irish sea border or Ireland being cucked out of the single market

Isn’t he white?

>Ugly neck beard
>Ugly nigger
>Retarded looking shitskin baby

I never wanted a family to die in a car wreck more than this

There wasn't a border before, so there won't be one after

2017 ISLAMOPHOBIA AWARDS NOMINATIONS

UK:
>Katie Hopkins
>Nigel Farage
>Tommy Robinson
>Anne Marie Waters
>Boris Johnson
>Trevor Phillips
>OFSTED (fucking kek at this one)
>Zac Goldsmith
>Maajid Nawaz
>Louise Casey

INTERNATIONAL:
>Donald Trump
>Aung San Suu Kyi
>Richard Spencer
>Marie Le Pen
>Geert Wilders
>Ashin Wirathu
>Milo Yiannopoulos
>Alternative for Germany (AfD)
>Freedom Party Austria
>Hege Storhaug

NEWS & PRINT/ONLINE MEDIA:
>Melanie Philips
>Daily Mail
>The Sun
>Fox News
>Daily Express
>Breitbart
>Tomi Lahren
>Kelvin Mackenzie

MOVIE/BOOK/TV SERIES:
>Patriots Day
>24: Legacy
>American Assassin
>London Has Fallen
>Chicago Justice
>The X-Files
>Homeland

ihrc.org.uk/activities/press-releases/11975-press-release-katies-hopkins-among-front-runners-for-islamophobe-of-the-year-award

>Or give up the six counties altogether

Literally everyone would be fine with this.

Not even the northern irish like the northern irish

Maajid Nawaz?...

We can vote for the winners!
ihrc.org.uk/events/11973-islamophobia-awards-2017-vote-now

Shows how retarded they are, can't even spell the name of their child correct, naming a child "adorable" wont make up for that what it will never be.

sweet, I'll have to check some of these people and things out. Nice of the filthy muzzos to list them all in one place for us

Is it possible to come back from this lads?

I find it weird the female black power types try to look white as possible

The post makes sense, the child is literally deplorable,let alone his cucked dad.

Can May just fucking spit it out and say "Brexit Cancelled"?

>OFSTED
>Majid "Islam is ok becuase Aisha was 12 not 10, now fuck off Kevin you dumb infidel" Nawaz
What's the reasoning

In Paris every shop (adept food stores) has them. All public places also.

Adept = except
(Stupid autocorrect)

"Brexit". Noun.
When people vote for an important decision, but get fucked over and the opposite happens.
Example of usage:
My class unanimously voted me class president, but the principal just brexited us and made David class president instead!

What did Germany mean by this?
Restruant near me

gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/651758/IA_Firearms.pdf

Start buying guns.

What was moz's position on guns?

deport all blackies, ar*bs and pakis

State of him

>OFSTED
Probably because they (rightfully) raise concerns over muslim faith schools segregating children by gender, putting them at risk of radicalisation etc

It seems quiet tonight.

>gammon-faced
This... doesn't sound halal?

he (legally) owned many

Some of those people aren't even Islamophobic. Hell, even Nigel Farage has only spoken out against 'radical Islam' and refuses to go further (even though he should)

islamophobia isn't real, you can't be irrationally fearful of muslims

>Brexit is dying
I thought you limey bastards set a deadline for Article 50 being invoked.

British people who say "military" instead of "armed forces" should be shot.

>schools segregating children by gender
Pakis need to go to gas chambers but there's not much wrong with this tbf

>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865

>"What is hate crime?

>A hate crime is defined as "any criminal offence which is perceived, by the victim or any other person, to be motivated by a hostility or prejudice" based on one of five categories: religion, faith or belief; race, ethnicity or nationality; sexual orientation; disability; or gender identity."

Right, I'm fucking done with this country.

Military.

Rooty tooty pointy shooties

>not embracing the Yank terms
"our finest"
"our warriors"
"our troops"
"our great men and women"

Has anyone ever pointed out that baby has fetal alcohol syndrome?

This x 1000 desu

>our greatest ally

Bullet chucker

niggers are evolving. what the fuck are the coppers doing? no more niggers on bikes.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4992810/Moped-gangs-target-cafe-customers-shocking-new-tactic.html

Sadly common here; people tend to politely ignore it.

>(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Zac Goldsmithsteinberg))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
what for?

Let us not forget 'unfriendliness'.
>how to actively drive out skilled, tax paying citizens

4th from right

>our trusted Muslim partners in the fight against terrorism

Don't be racist it could be sandniggers or caravanniggers

Part and parcel.

Germany is working on proposals for the European Union’s future relations with the U.K. that include calls for a "comprehensive free-trade accord" with the British government
archive.is/JtX9N

>any other person
this is the most nonsensical part. party A calls Party B a "Dirty X", Party C doesn't like the sound of it, it is therefore a hate crime.

I'm scared of people who worship pedophiles who marry 6 year olds and worship texts that speak of beheading infidels. Do I qualify?

>OFSTED
>The X-Files

???

They don't even have to be that specific, By definition you could literally face a hate crime charge for saying something like

> "I don't like your Religion"

fucking stupid.

>moped gangs
Holy fucking shit, I'm trying to feel sorry for you lads, but that's funny as hell. What, do they all ride down the high street just grabbing as many bags as they can find? And your police don't do anything?

GIVE THIS MAN 15

Can I fuck hipster qts if a become a police officer

That tranny is even weirder. It's a white man who is pretending to be a black woman who is trying to look white, while trying to look black with fake dreads.

>"Unfriendliness, meanness"

If you’re fit and not autistic you can fuck a lot of things

They found a way to cuck us back into the EU for an indefinite period of time and are acting like it's what everybody wanted.

Show me the man, I'll show you the crime, Comrade.

London now has lower quality of life than Warsaw or Prague

Are you serious? How indefinite?

>Le edgy twitter woman
>Le 'radical Islam' man
>King of controlled op
>Queen of controlled op
>'GLOBAL BREXIT'
>who
>Of'No outstanding because it's not diverse enough'stead
>Zac 'Rothschild' Goldsmith (Mysteriously nothing bad about him gets aired)
>Majid "Islam is ok becuase Aisha was 12 not 10, now fuck off Kevin you dumb infidel" Nawaz
>who

INTERNATIONAL:
>Donald 'Spics out pakis in' Trump
>who
>who
>fair enough
>emperor of controlled op
>who
>le 'they're not all bad'
>fair enough
>fair enough
>who

NEWS
>who
>fair enough
>fair enough
>fair enough
>le cheaper than the daily mail paper
>press of controlled op
>who
>who
MOVIE
>why
>why
>why
>EVERY leader but the US one died
>why
>why
>why

I'm convinced that this is 3D chess to push controlled opposition

>Government calling 3 line whip to abstain on Universal Credits vote
twitter.com/BethRigby/status/920652671975084034

Has there ever been a more obfuscating government than this current one? Burying reports on the outcome of Brexit, altering scientific studies when they don't suit their needs, refusing to engage in proper debates and having to be taken to the supreme court to enforce this, and now just refusing to turn up to any debates they might lose. The Tories have always been bullshitters, but they used to at least try to spin it. I don't know if I can ever remember them being quite so spineless.

>Loose my neetbux in November becuase I wasn't autistic enough infront of the doctor

>Spics out pakis in
He banned Pakistan, though. You should replace that with "loves Saudis for some reason".

die out queen fags

>"He looked at me funny"
>right that's 15 to life for you, you bloody bigot

POO harder, subhuman nigger.

((((For)))) ((((some))) ((((reason)))))
He literally didn't ban Pakistan

Pakistan is actually a close ally to the US.

>the tories are bullshitters
>not all political parties are bullshitters
Momentum, pls.

Does not matter what the NFL Commissioner thinks. He cannot force the players to stand. I kneel with the players.

For those of you who want to live in a country where standing for the national anthem is compulsory, you can always move to North Korea.

BLACKED

So is Israel and Saudi Arabia, doesn't mean shit.

I voted for the man for domestic policy, but it is annoying that he isn't redpilled on mideast policy.

Go fuck yourself, nignog.

Can't wait for the UK government to ban Sup Forums in the UK so this communist general dies already