Imagine Sup Forums without americans

imagine Sup Forums without americans

Imagine Spain with white people

Butthurt?

>implying theres any country with more niggers than america

lets do one better, lets imagine the world without america.

>world without america

>still have aussies
>still have turkroaches
>still have canacucks
>still have fingols
I think burgers are the least of your worries. And if the EU goes ahead and bans European access to this site, that's all you'll have left, minus the fins of course.

>Spain and Italy lecturing about whiteness
Fuck off back to your Moslem palaces. All you medi-niggers gave to the world was Mexicans and pasta, and you didn't even invent pasta.

I seriously cannot wait for it to die and every single retarded politician hung alive.

>Imagine no Finland

Then who would the Europeans go to when they need to be rescued and have their country handed back to them....again?

Always Spain and Italy teaming up to defend their whiteness. Reality is, if you are 100% med you are 0% white

Flagposting is the cancer that kills Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Only Sup Forums should have flags. /bant/ should have never existed at all.

>latino shitskin rushes to the aid of fellow latino shitskin

You could always go to hispanachan. You do know Sup Forums only exists in America because free speech is illegal in the caliphate of Eurostan?

no one

*free speech is illegal in UK
FTFY

without Americans Sup Forums including Sup Forums would not exist

While a lot of Burger posters just repeat memes and bicker, a good bit of them are astute and well-versed. That's how America itself is: vast dumb majority with a brilliant, creative minority. It'd be quiet and dull around here without them.

yeah the problem is the vast dumb majority
theres no language barrier for americans unlike most europeans so you have loads of literal retards posting here

Keyboardwarrior rushes to the battle to give his insult that doesn't affect
>
>every non retarded person

Create a Habsburg Empire monarchist elite board to free yourself from the Democratic rabble then. I'd join but I'm an American living in Europe and thus use meme flag to not mislead ... Because what if someone took me for being white, right? Revive the proud house of incest!

>Retarded person

>free speech is illegal in the caliphate of Eurostan

Well then who would you guys gang up on behind your keyboards? Germany? Lol

>Lol
just accept most americans here come literally from reddit and r/TheDonald
its pathethic

(you)
Lol Appreciate the concern.

it would lack so much vibrant diversity

silence you dirty muslim rape baby
when i need a new ridiculous dance with clam shells or a tin of sardines I will listen to you

>implying the kikes wouldn't find another country to take over

everyday

OK, what language are you speaking?
Where were the transistors invented that run your computer?
Who figured out how to harness electricity?
Where was the internet invented?

I thought so. Now sal de ahí, pendejo.

yeah progress

>a good but of them are astute and well-versed.
Basement dwelling faggots is what you're trying to say. While there are burgers that are semi-coherent in this place, your average amerifat mongrel will spout his opinion before processing it just like spitting out his McMegacheesburgerXXL. Honestly, I am convinced that 90% of the American population, an uneducated horde of diabetics, is mentally impaired. I absolutely unironically believe that they are generally all idiots with an ill-perceived air knowledge on subjects that they have never even bothered to research, yet insist to impose their opinion on you.

so a board without a single political win in the last year?

Without Americans, there would be no Sup Forums, because Europeans are too lazy and entitled to make their own image boards and don't have any concept of free speech.

>tfw you live in occupied Dixie

I'm sorry your plans for graduate studies in the States got rekt

Wtf is this pic from? Liberia during its civil war?

The world just isn't the same without Finland.

It would be boring

Potatonigger

>be me
>live on the isles
>world class universities
>one day, good ol' american Johnny desides to act human
>implying I would ever want to study in 56% Disneyland

Burger-posters are random as fuck.
One post will be hilarious and informative by a witty genius, and the next will be the DUMBEST SHIT ive ever seen by a complete retard.

They often have ZERO comprehension.

Kek'd