ITT : pages/scenes that made you cry like a bitch

ITT : pages/scenes that made you cry like a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mo0i_bC8Hy8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source? Google is being unkind

Man, with the thumbnail, and the bottom right panel, I thought I was looking at Fire Punch for a second.

7 Seeds.

I love 7 seeds.

My favorite shonen.

Rave Master

Brother!

pomf

Everytime.

I need some context with this....

This
I've waited for this so log.

Little retarded girls grows up to be hated and also a slut

It was honestly hard to pick between that and when Teresa held Clare back in Scene 15..

Cried endless bitch tears

>....
Do it like her and jump.

She didn't deserve it.

I unexpectedly teared up to this.

Christ all mighty, i remember crying a lot that chapter.

This

I'm reading gash bell for the first time.And this fucking page god fucking dammit Danny boy is the best demon child

just read the manga my man, it's well worth your time

I cried reading this chapter. I was legit sad that Merry had to go.

>sorry, looks like it's the wrong person
;_;7

That arc and the one about the underground shelter were pretty brutal, not to mention the entire winter team fiasco.

I could never get into this. Is it suppose to be pokemon with demons or fucking what?

no idea why I still feel like a pussy

rage tears because Japanese bullying seems like a fate worse than death

...EDDY!

Ravages of Time should have ended in Xiapi with all the interesting characters.

fucking degenerates.

got me too

fuck me, this was too sad

Why everyone in part 6 besides Joylne was bland as fuck. I will admit the KKK part was pretty rad though

Zetman was pure suffering.

The fight scenes in that entire arc were top notch. Especially said image after his daughter dies.

Nozoki Ana ending.

"I'm his dad!"

Bitch tears. Like a bitch.

It was more because It was the end for the Joestars, the family which I'd been so invested in, over so many parts. To see Jotaro, who seemed unstopable and could always find a way to save the day, die, was heavy. I know we got the whole ireneverse after the events, it was still savage to know that Jotaro, Josuke, Giorno and Jolyne died.

sauce?

she's undecisive and uneasy and has no balls, she fucking deserved it.

That scene in Clannad After Story in the episode after the Ushio field scene, with Tomoya and his dad. Of all the things that one really got me.

Yajirushi.

just reading it makes me cry again.

arigatou gozaimasu

>He wasn't allowed to kill Envy
I will never not be mad. After the fucking brutal Tourter he gave him they didn't let him fucking murder him.

Don't do this to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=mo0i_bC8Hy8
Aishiteru

100 demon children are sent to the human world to find their human partners and compete. The humans give the demons their power to use spells with their books, and they try to burn each others books with the last one remaining becoming demon king for the next millennium.

So there is no fist fighting or anything just magic shit? Glad I never picked it up

That shelter arc was incredible.

Nahhh man you need to see it, they fight and they use spells, it brings me a lot of memories, watching it in the evening with my brothers while i do my homework and after the dinner, its a good history and have a lot of good moments, but yeah maybe it is because i was a kid, jajajaja fucking kanchome and ponygon and the yellow tuna

I'm conflicted. On one hand you should got to Sup Forums, but on the other I literally just teared up

It starts out pretty slow, but it's one of the best shounen battle manga overall.

Back when Tokyo Ghoul was so good

Didn't really expect to be hit that hard.

It does have physical fights, it's a pretty good series. If you don't want magic shit just read Animal Land instead.

>Joseph Joestar mourns Forever's death

its worst went u dont expect it

Koe no Katachi, great read, do it

That scene is one of my favorites. So deep, so poetic.

He's still nice to him, right ? I don't want this guy to suffer

I cant look at these silly faces and feel any real emotion. Thats my major issue with One Piece.

The manga never lies to you, they always tell you that they both gonna die, that there won't be any miracle but I still wanted it and then I cried like a little bitch.

Underrated arc. Fuck that was too sad

Fuck this movie

Oh god this had me tearing up so much.

I'm sure this is sad as fuck, but without context, I laugh.

Haha, you are right
next page

Made me cry like a bitch when I first read it. Even knowing it was coming.

Cried like little fuck.

Sumire was perfect.

Well, it was predictable.

no

Yeah, Rave master was great. I can't believe the person who wrote this amazing manga is also the creator of fairy tail