JoJo's Bizarre Adventure General

Tsurugi Stone off His Ass edition

>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjoJ0_wpu7k&feature=youtu.be
spankbang.com/hwtn/video/how i love my women built
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like Caesar was practicing his Zoom Punch when making the OP for Battle Tendency.

Gappy makes me happy

>General
>edition
fuck off

keep telling yourself this isn't a general

I was bored and make this.
i'm sure there's a better version of this but idk

Yasuho makes me happy

There are 2 threads already you retarded cunt

One of them hit bump limit, the other one was made by a retard who didn't link it to last thread.

diavolo is the main villain of the entire series

Will draw first reply

Milagro Man

Best Jojo has arrived

Cant find an image of him. Want something else?

draw the stand The Hand please!

If you insist...

So, where is he?

Is gay priest coming?

Nope.

Why is jojo so weird with endings?
Part 1
>Jonathan dies but he protected those he loved and stopped Dio
Bittersweet
Part 2
>Everyone survived the climax. Only Ceasar died. Speedwagon died happily of age making most important fundation in Jojoverse
Happy ending
Part 3
>DIO defeated, Kakyoin died helping only people in his life that truly understood him and was happy with that, Avdol knew he wouldn't survive fighting with DIO, Iggy was just a dog who happened to have a stand and wanted the quiet life
Besides those death it's still happy ending
Part 4
>Villain defeated, only fatty died, which was sad but it could've been much worse
Happy ending
Part 5
>Bruno died but he knew that was fated to him and was happy he accomplished so much, Abbacchio also died knowing he might die. Narancia wanted to go to school, but died which is sad. Polnareff is the one who suffered the most in this part for me
Happy ending
Part 6
>Every main hero died, only to be resurrected as counterfeit version of themselves
Soul-crushingly sad
Part 7
>Johnny lost only friend, boy Gyro saved died of cold, president was stopped, but Pocoloco still was the one who one the race
Bittersweet

I don't think I will ever be able to witness ending of part 8

Narancia is cute. CUTE!

Here you go

>this nedded a timestamp

Finished

this girl (male) needs to die

You're outside one night, walking alone.
Suddenly, you hear this: AY AY AY YEEEEEEE
What do you do?

TURN DOWN FOR WHAT

Idgaf

so why did Kakyoin lay an egg?

these are both sweet, thanks artists

Part 6 was kinda bittersweet, on top of all the bad shit you have the fact that the Joestar curse is finally over, and everyone who survived Parts 3-5 apart from Jotaro are still the same.

But world they're living in is diffrent. Do they know that? Also I don't really know if you can call having a life which can change the world a curse.

Np user

Head to /ic/ friend, your art could use some improvement

>he

youtube.com/watch?v=pjoJ0_wpu7k&feature=youtu.be

Emporio had it rough. Having to live alongside the alternate universe counterparts of your friends knowing full well that they're dead. Bittersweet ending.

Tsurugi is the worst character in the entire Jojo series

>Your friends are dead, but you can have very similiar people instead. Sounds good to you? That hurts even more cause you can't even forget they died when you see very similiar face every day

DIO is a bisexual.

If you mean the slightly stretched out proportions, that's probably the angle I took the picture at.

I honestly never thought Jojo was gay until I saw these SBR covers, what the fuck was he thinking with this gay shit?

>Tsurugi
That's not how you spell Wammu.

Gyro and Johnny are bisexual son. Araki is a very progressive mangaka.

ACDC? Wired Beck? Doobie? Devil tarot user?

Wham is a great character, better than some of the main villains, including the one in his part.

There's nothing in the story to suggest either of them is bisexual whatsoever. Just the covers are gay.

I was just fishing for (You)'s. I think Wammu is the best character in Jojo, full homo.

Post Jojo approved pick-up lines:
>Why don't you suck on my ultimate lifeform
>FUCK OFF YOU'RE ANNOYING
>My stand maybe called Soft & Wet but it's opposite down there

No it's just that the art isn't very good, stuff is too wide, shading is kinda bad, proportions are wrong

"Take off your clothes."

If it's good enough for the president of the united states, it's good enough for you.

bazinga

>I would berry my dick so inside you whoever pulls me out is Star Platinum.

>"My heart and actions are utterly unclouded... they are those of 'your next boyfriend'!"

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE SPOILERS

YOU FUCKING NIGGERS I'VE ALREADY JERKED OFF TWICE TODAY I NEED A DISTRACTION

What did you jerk off to? I haven't yet today and I'm unsure as to what to jerk off to.

usual

>Not Yummy in Funny's Tummy

I already jerked off today

Jerk off to Narancia man.

spankbang.com/hwtn/video/how i love my women built

Get your head checked, fampai.

>anime degenerate can actually get disgusted
lmao

>>anime degenerate
Wow, rude.

Only american would fap to that.

Here have some superior fap material, girl on the right

Yo, maybe someone remembers me, I'm the drawfag that drew the Diavolo and Doppio fanarts; somebody requested days ago a drawing with Ringo and his stand... I had some problems... Oh well, here it is, thoughts?

Go back to facebook.

Milagro Man when?

Only an Estonian would fap to that.

I wrote that cause amerifats are fat. Estonians have great taste then?

Why should I?

>general
Reported retard

Ok

>>>/8gag/

Well I do agree that my shading needs improvement but as far as it being too wide and having wrong proportions, again I think that's because of the angle at which I took the picture. Here's a different angle.

Estonian here. I don't see the connection.

>Announcing reports
Global Rule 7, reatard.

Looks Disney-yi

When will this scene get animated?

I think you'll find Carne a more satisfying fap.

I agree. I kind of embrace that though.

Jobin is looking kinda Latino.

I'm certain he would rather fap to Narancia.

WEEKS

Nice I guess but portions are pretty off. His fingers looks way too big and his eyes are too far apart. His head's also too small and his ears are too big. Everything else looks nice.

Have you seen this glorious beast?!

Yes but I've also seen this angel.

Have you seen this?

Narancia is an angel, Carne is a demon. Make of that what you will.

Come on user, everything is off on your picture. I'm not saying you need to be as good as araki because none of us will ever be that good but your art is very flawed and you don't seem to want to take critique. Head to /ic/ and read the sticky, there is tons of guides and tutorials that'll help you out. Don't be like pixelfag and post bad art and ignore critique

Delet husbandofags.
Delet waifufags.

>Don't be like pixelfag and post bad art and ignore critique
What did he mean by this?

Wasnt naranciafag banned? Why is he still here?
please mods just delete all jojo generals unless it is a friday or a 19th, thise are the only half decent ones

Pixelfag posts bad art and ignores critique

Part 2 is shit, actually.

Kars, stop shitposting from space.

Avaterfaging bans are usually 3 days long.