Overlord vol.11 hype

Overlord vol.11 hype

I get the feeling we're going to get a few references to The Hobbit this volume

hell fucking yeah.

What is Ainz fighting anyways? Some dragon? He looks delighted, while poor dwarf-san looks terrified.

I thinks it's an ice dragon, since he goes to visit the dwarves who leave in the mountains.

>This is what Hobbit should have been

>The Bilbo should have been saved by a huge magic skeleton

Yeah I agree.

>a dwarf version of climb

JUST

>The craftsman of Dwarf

Critical damage, yet again.

I wonder if the dragon joins him too.

Volume 10 translation fucking where??

He should. All should join Ainz-sama.

really nigga?

>really nigga?
ya rly, nigga!

At least said dwarf has talents in crafting if the title is anything to lean on.

Climb can't do anything but muh and self-destruct if left alone with his thoughts.

Yes, really? I can't find anything

Kill yourself.

did you try google?

So-Bin your art is just godlike...and so perfect for this LN...

The hypetrain arrives shortly...

>Ainz and dwarf vs dragon
All of my yes.

>Ainz standing with his arms open in front of a giant monster
Now where have I seen this before?

I'd say the average ice dragon is at least lv 40.
The strongest ones should be lv 70-80 just below PDL.

>Ainz will stomp on dragon like always
>SASUGA AINZ SAMA
Yeah, yeah. Hyped only for new So-bin art

Pls maruyama WE NEED MORE SASUGA!

If you are not here for the Ainzbowl you might as well kill yourself

Who will win the Ainzbowl?

Us

That's SAO tier fanaticism

Albedo, Shalltear, Aura, and Evileye.

>...
Faggot.

Do we know if our lord and savior Nigel-sama will be translating vol.11?

Besides Aura, none of these bitches deserve the Ainzbowl.

Unless he died I don't see why not. That is if he can get the CN translations like last time.

According to the chinks over @ baidu, they've already started recruiting translators.

>Dwarf: What do we do Mr. Ainz?
>Ainz: Dunno, I'll just wing it.
>Later.
>Nazarick: SASUGA AINZ-SAMA!

In addition, looking at the background, I think the dragon took over a dwarven settlement.

The dwarfs asked Mr. Ainz to take care of their dragon problem in exchange for servitude. No years of exile and prancing with hobbits, just ask Mr. Skeletal to go smack the dragon.

Demiurge will once again orgasm over Ainz's nonexistent keikaku. The NWers will think that Ainz is a being that is 20 steps ahead of everyone and JUST will lose even more hair.

Overlord 2 will have real battles.
Right now it's 18 volumes of sasuga.

Well really need to get a side story latter of what the fuck Demi has been doing this whole time. Unless it's major spoiler territory.

The setting jumps around a lot so it'll probably be included in Vol.11 in some way.

What's this OVA bundled with vol 11

Movie about Vol. 4

Thought it was more pleiades episodes?

>inb4 Ainz captures the dragon and gifts it to Justniv

Chibi Alfredo is cute.

Nah, he will gift it to Demiurge, for skinning.Or maybe to cocytus as his own ride.

I don't know what the fuck this is but it's included in the vol 11 pictures

How can you kiss Albedo when her horns are in the way?

uh, her horns are on her head, not her face

IM READY

as long as it isnt tinypire

JUST would probably be happy he doesn't need to worry about the empire being annihilated by the magic skeleton after yet another round of sasuga ainz-sama.

Weasel beastman?

Maybe Aura s pet?

Aura tames a dragon, the Dwarves rejoice and fall in line, Ainz watches while sitting on a chair.

Bilbo was a badass, he didn't need saving.

So is this guy going to be a generic dragon or are we getting a DL?

I think it's a Wendigo.

Looks more like a D&D dragon.

>Mare gets a new pet dragon

HYPE HYPE HYPE!

When is this supposed to be out?

I dont think Mare wants more, Aura may since she said she wanted a beast that can fly.

I wonder if the orb of death is ever coming back? It was mentioned last volume with Hamsuke if I remember correctly.

Looks like one if those ice dragons. Not sure it's age.

Dragon lords are suppose to be huge. Not sure about the Brightness DL, since he is always dicking around, making offsprings.

Ok, 1 serious question.

Male or Female Dwarf?

When does Volume 11 come out? I've been gone since the Volume 10 translations finished.

>Summer Clemeneko

Damn, So-Bin is really, really pushing for Clementine to return inproperly revived and crossed with a cat.

1. Ainz Ooal Gown makes a state visit at a dwarven stronghold, with a dark elf and a vampire among his entourage
2. Said stronghold is plagued by a frost dragon
3. Frost dragon mocks dwarves for having a dark elf as their visitor, and recognizes the vampire as an evil being mentioned by a certain dragon lord
4. Ainz is intrigued by the information, pressing the frost dragon about the whereabouts of this dragon lord. Slaying the frostr dragon in his own anger, it garners the gratitude of the dwarves regardless.
5. Ainz mistakes PDL as the one who mind controlled Shalltear
6. Dwarves aid Ainz in his search for the lost elf kingdoms, pointing towards the south, where a war between the Slaine Theocracy and the elf kingdom rages on
7. Ainz somehow makes the connection between Slaine Theocracy and Agrande Republic
8. "Ainz Ooal Gown" begins to instigate a plot to force the two nations into declaring war upon the Sorcerous Kingdom.
9. Ainz Ooal Gown answers with war.

A man can wish, no?

No.

You might have just caused another confusion. The Anons here might just think that is the actual Vol 11 plot.

Whatever it is, it's gonna end up as steak.

when did the dwarves leave the mountain?

Is it a comfortable chair?

Here's to Platinum Dragon Lord and the other dragon lords destroying Nazarick.

Very much so

The chair moves and seems to give of muffled screams of orgasm.

Tit your head sideways

Where you got those pics from anyway?

So we finally get to continue Nigel's volume?

>kissing a slut
Why?

He probably practices the "Bow to my glory" pose a lot. It wouldn't be surprising if he reuses it alot against people who haven't seen it before.

Its from amazon jp the preorder is already started

So, we'll get some sort of Hobbit - Nazarick edition? Sounds like an awesome volume!

What is Solution's face trying to convey?

>Found Ring of AoG
>Decides to send an Elite team to travel to Nazarick

Ok, time to name your team members

Cannon Fodder #1
Cannon Fodder #2
Cannon Fodder #3
Cannon Fodder #4
Main Character Cannon Fodder #5

Solution >This shit seems good

Entoma >Does not understand giggles anyway

Yuri >I've seen this Shit before

Narberal >O dear me, this shit is bad

Lupu > FUCK YEAH~~!!

CZ >This Shit.. Does not Compute..

Those are some delicate-looking arms.

I dont think theyre going to have a physical confronation, most high level guys can detect if their oponent can BTFO them, so he might suggest a mental duel, like a riddle or something, Id be more interesting seeing Ainz outkeikaku a dragon that has lived for hundreds of years.

> most high level guys can detect if their oponent can BTFO them

It depends actually, some high level guys might not have seen X or Y before and can't gauge or wrongly how much stronger their opponent maybe.

Damn that's a really nice cover. Probably my favorite one out of all of them.

Sunlight Scripture, Clementine, Khajit, Six Jobbers, Hamsuke, that Troll and Workers say "Hi".

The rabbit maid could see Ainz was much stronger than her without Ainz being a warrior, so unless the dragon is really deluded he would probably avoid a fight.

2 weeks left ?

>deluded

It's a dragon, can't say he is deluded when the more apex creature it faced is another bigger dragon.

Moreover the rabbitman maid is an assassin, probably came across beings that appear weaker but instead extremely murderous.

End of Sep user. So likely early Oct we could get that fanfic at the usual plan.

>inb4 ton of questions asking for links triggering FBI kun and others into action.

The rabbit maid was a guy. He could sense that Ainz was strong but other characters like frog and Nigun not.

People couldn't tell that Momon was strong when he first joined the guild.

He was 8 feet tall covered in plate armour with two massive swords on his back. These people are retarded.

>Mare
>Rabbit trap
Dont change Maruyama, also will he add other DFC characters ala Shalltear?

Haven't read this in awhile and looking to get back into it, was Albedo's true form ever revealed?

Most characters from the NW are retards. Renner is a rare exception.

nigga you dumb