Why do you guys keep falling for the Trotsky strategy?

Usually I just lurk, I don't post much and especially not make threads. But now it seems that I have to make this thread to educate you fags on what is the trotsky strategy. Its fairly simple. Its consists of starting an argument or debate and keeping the opposition rambling. While handing out fliers this strategy makes the persons handing out fliers to mis like hundreds of people to hand fliers to but on an imageboard such as this the trotsky strategy consists of making threads and not responding. One can identify such a thread when the OP just has one reply. It prevents actual meaningful threads of breaking through effectively sabotaging the board traffic in the long run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUQ7xmAU4
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretending to be retarded is retarded you faggot.

at least one person knows whats up.

Many people here know what you're saying but under different names. It's just that 99% of the posters on 4/pol/ are fucking dumb. Why do you think 8ch /leftypol/ larps such as that in pic-related are so successful here?

4/pol/'s average IQ has plummeted so badly that Snow and his antifa goons are now openly spreading their tactics with a great cost-benefit ratio.

i dont know man i am not up to date with the current internet wars.

Bump

cant the mods do something about this?

mods are pozzed since the last round of applications

You know what is even funnier, that those who reply to those threads are just shills and newfags, so it actually keeps them off the good threads like a container.

op was not a fag

i hadnt thought about it in that way.

so richard spencer is no longer in the alt right or am i missing something?

all real discussion on pol has moved to infinity chan. Sup Forums pol is just a new fag breeding ground until they either fall out grow up normalize and being woke is "just a phase" or take the final leap. become. join the inner circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XyUQ7xmAU4

>infinity chan
i wish it was made usable, scripts are so messed up it freezes browser every fucking 5 seconds. Not to mention lack of serif fonts, they have no fucking sense of aesthetics.

stay on your cancer chan thats infested by 70% american filthy niggers, spics, lefty shill trash, unironic kike supporters, and new faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Pic related

Bump for based 6 posts by this id.

>as leftism starts to talk hold

bzzzt... bzzzt.... wtf I LOVE communism now! I've been converted by their rock solid, sound arguments!

>been reporting threads that are explicitly against the rules the past few days
>not a single one gets deleted

Mods are fucking faggots who don't want to do their job.

What if I told you 99% of shills in the past few months are all Israeli/Hasbara/JIDF Jews.

Shareblue is old news. It's ALL JEWS now.

Can non-authoritarians even compete?

At least filter works, and doesn't freeze the browser. I don't even see those 70% you mention, but I wich 8ch changed software, it's shit now.

It still works because the retards of Sup Forums keep jumping in and blathering in the shill post comments. Why the fuck they don't understand that ignoring the shills will destroy the shills, and commenting only feeds them, is a mystery.
But one must assume there is a young-boy-retard syndrome at work.

Produce the meaningful threads instead of always complaining about the less useful threads.

You can't expect one of Sup Forums's most active board which is visited by everybody from every background to produce 100% quality threads at any given moment. Of course you can pass your time complaining about that and blaming the antifas for that or however, but get to produce and make the "redpills" live yourself

you're part of the 70%

Thx VEE
Bump from me

are you triggered, faggot? lol

hue hue hue triggered. thanks for confirming what was obvious from your meme flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=KVv0xAcQkzw

to those of you who are not mixed race shit. those of you who want to become the change you want to see. those who want real discussion. real brotherhood. infinity welcomes all who are woke

This '1 post by this id' thing should be put in the sticky along with a guide on how to recognize and avoid obvious trolls.

new faggots lack the mental ability to even check. theyre just eager to be baited. theyre trash. Sup Forums pol died years ago. now its a shell. but in some ways a crucible. if new faggots lurk here long enough they eventually become able to survive in the bigger pool that is infiniy chan.. this place is essentially just a recruiting grounds for the real pol now.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Yeah, whatever faggot, go back to your infinity circlejerk to get some comfort, you can't handle adult discussion or criticizm here.

The mods are making these bait threads and letting them stay up, why would they warn against their own bait?

They don't care. They're all just here from lebbit for build wall mane, buzzphraze posting, awoo, and le ebin snek memes to take back to rebbit for upboats. Maybe 40% of the board are just teenage /r/thecuckold retards with no interest in this as a community, another 40% are just angry anti-whites, leftoids, and schizophrenics who feel powerful sabotaging this place and getting replies. The rest are oldfags and austists who think of this place as their home and care about quality. If you actually care, go start an /nsg/ -- its like cryptonite to the kind of faggots destroying the board.

I don't doubt it for a second, where's the sauce

the sauce is in their talking style.

You're right of course. However, many of the shill threads end up being good redpill material.
You can't stop them, they're being paid to shit post here and derail stuff. But you can respond to those high activity threads with red pill images and call out the faggots.

>Our strategy is to vigorously AB test our enemies so they know that's effective and what's not
This trot guy sounds like a goy, def no Jew