>mfw the nordcucks try to convert me to Obin

What a fag

thuleanperspective.com/2014/06/09/about-european-morals/

varg sharing his great knowledge

Slide you know what to do

>tfw you just want your white brothers to get along

Most cringe I've had in a while, thanks

Im fucking dying

I fucking hate this idiot, but at the same time I'm glad he exists. Always a good laugh

>mfw a barbarian in a mudhut who cant read or write thinks hes the master race

The absolute STATE of Varg

the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was white

This psychopath is a failure in life. He hasn't accomplished nothing worth of value in his life so he clings to the fact that he is "white" as if there was a specific group of people who are white and then attack everyone else as nonwhite as if that made him a better person. The fact is that the "white" term is just an umbrella term that groups all the people from europe of which his specific group the nordicucks are very irrelevant. That probably fucks up with his narcissistic ego so he comes up with bullshit like "only nordics are white" even though it was the spaniards who originally came up with the term.

Also he's a convicted murdered who married a literal autistic women. Fucking pathetic.

I-Is this the real life?

>yfw there are people on Sup Forums who unironically support varg

The comments are even funnier than the webm

Post feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSFYOLSUQMc

>tfw half nord half med

hello

Sicilian?

When did non-blue eyeds start thinking they are White?

Mussolini was not even Mediterrenean. Lol.

He was Alpine.

Italian

was born blonde blue eyes tho

WEEEEEEEE WUUUUUUUUUUZZ

>tfw 85% northwestern euro, 9% med
>look mostly med

Why do nordic women come every summer to Greece to get dicked by Greeks?

youtube.com/watch?v=AufQINNTbNc

lol wtf is he doing? Has he lost it completely?

There's no such thing as Alpine.
The alpine phenotype is just that, a phenotype, it's not a race. It appears all over Europe from Norway to Greece.
It's another episode of Nordcucks and Medcucks fight over irrelevant differences.
You guys didn't even evolve away from each other in terms of environmental physiology. For instance a Med born in Norway will have a northern cranial structure and vice versa.

Greeks are master race

its so strange he used to be that cute long haired trap looking guy

>The alpine phenotype is just that, a phenotype, it's not a race.
And phenotype is a race, imbecile.

Anyway, Mussolini was an Alpine with cephalic index of 85,7.

is that some kind of vikung fu?

On this whole site, I've seen about fifty >Nordcuck posts for every one >Medcuck post. I can't help but think the Meds started it.

>nordcuck "culture"
>nordcuck "civilization"
>nordcuck "people"

My Greek isn't that good, but at the end is the guy on the TV saying something along the lines of "All you should be looking at, is how to pay off the debts, they've figured you out"

The Original Indo-Europeans were of Nordic race.

Which means that the Nordid people created Europe, Persia, and India.

Most so called meds are mixed mongrels, that racial insecurity plays a big role when throwing shit at each other on a mandarin giraffe petting forum.

nope, the oldest one yet discovered, Yamnaya, was a bunch of swarthy cromagnoids whose genotype is outside modern variation and often closer to Siberian tribes

and both south Europe, Persia and India were already civilized before IE enrichment

This but unironically

>years of nordicist shit spewed daily
>years of "meds aren't white" posts
>years of "we wuz greekz and romanz"
>snownigger and nordcuck memes born
>all of a sudden anything anti-nord is now d&c shill thread
Nordicists are the biggest losers and even bigger crybabies. Your newfag is showing.

well maybe germanics shouldn't have spent the last 200 years LARPing as Greco Romans and calling us mongrels

Yamniks were not PIE. They were late PIE mongrels admixed with Caucasians.

All original early Indo-European peoples were NORDID: Corded Ware Proto-Balto-Slavs, Andronovo Proto-Indo-Iranians, Unetice Proto-Italo-Celto-Germanics... ALL NORDID.

Nah, I love them both, but Nords definitely started it. People like Varg and his cringey shit and other Nords posting WE WUZ tier propaganda. There are those who actually believe the Romans and Greeks were Germanic, and that there are no pure Italians or Greeks left, so that leaves Meds with no achievements since the original Romans and Greeks were Germanic anyway.

no, you dont get it.It is a politician and tried he goes to a village and tries to convince the locals that he is different than all the rest and he will change the things and make it good but they dont believe him because he is like every other politician and they dance and he dies.

>Yamniks were not PIE
source: my ass
Yamnaya are the current oldest Indo-Euro culture known

>All original early Indo-European peoples were NORDID
source: my ass

>Corded Ware
mostly Yamnaya-like plus old Euro and more recent in time, try again

When someone posts images of two artistic objects to prove a point, statistical illiteracy isn't a strong enough word to describe it. It's retardation

To add fuel even considering the last 200 years you still find great Italian achievment:
Radio, Desktop Computer, Chemistry, Science, Battery etc

Ah I thought it was the politicians trying to blame the Greek population for the crisis

I'd like to remind you that even Norwegians are like 40% old European while Yamnaya wasn't at all, this is how sad your LARPing is

>Yamnaya are the current oldest Indo-Euro culture known
No my MENA friend :) We have older R1a and R1b samples from Samara, Khvalynsk, Dniepr-Donets. Dniepr-Donets people were also R1a just like Nordid Corded-Wareans :)
>source: my ass
Source: Serious craniometry and genetics
Andronovians were Nordid, except one guy with dark brown hair who was a C y-DNA Mongoloid slave.
>Corded Ware
>Yamnaya
Extremely wrong. Corded Ware were overwhelmingly R1a and light-pigmented, yamniks were r1b and mixed with swarthy caucasians.

Your insecurity about 50% is so damn transparent

>Norwegians are like 40% old European while Yamnaya wasn't at all
Wtf is this bullshit. Norwegians are the most EHG + CHG admixed people in Europe.

>We have older R1a and R1b samples
utterly irrelevant my subhuman friend, R1b and R1a were already carried by fucking hunter gatherers in the mesolithic, they are completely irrelevant without subclades
oldest R1a-M417 is still younger than R1b-M259 Yamnayas

you still have to show me an archeological culture that is IE and older than Yamnaya

anyway, I know who you are, I already BTFO you countless times, this isn't even funny anymore

thanks for proving me right, as you can see even them are barely above 50% in Yamnaya

I'm sorry you've to see this.

>PS. Your IP address says "Italy"...
SAVAGE