Other urls found in this thread:

u.pomf.is/isjzcq.webm
u.pomf.is/cmeraz.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=WEVXaDKb564
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that she did nothing wrong.

She's 3D pig.

She was the most interesting character.

I get the feeling she's gonna screw Kumiko over at some point.

Are they gonna push how she's totally wrong for not caring about the shitty drama of her clubmates in the sequel?

I like how this show does so many things but not any one of them is done well.

I don't think so. From what I remember of spoilers posted on Sup Forums she stays pretty much unemotional until her dad, one of the judges of the competition, says she's good.

I like how you're wrong.

well, I'm not convinced

>Reminder that she did nothing wrong.
She didn't do anything at all

None of the characters did

Isn't using frankly and genuinely a bit redundant?

I want to cum on her glasses.

The original japanese was even worse.

>Frankly, from the bottom of my heart, I don't care.

Why is she wrong?
How can you be wrong for showing a specific kind of feeling?

No, I don't think she's wrong. I was wondering if the sequel anime would present her disinterested personality as a character flaw that needs to be overcome.

No, since they don't mean the same thing.
But using two "ly" words in a sentence is not recommended because it has a tenancy to sound silly.

But you cared for Kumiko's thighs.

Not convinced. You need to go further.

I wouldn't want her to overcome her flaw since it's the only flaw we get presented about her.
Let's say it should be more addressed.

Is this the Casablanca of anime?

Link please

What'd she say this in reply to again?

One would presume that when one is being frank one is also being genuine, one thinks.

There is a slight difference in meaning.

No it makes perfect sense. She's make herself clear, if she's being frank, than she genuinely doesn't care. She's letting them know that's her real feelings. Compare "If I'm honest, I really don't care" it's basically the same thing. They're not redundant and they all add nuances to the full meaning. Sure she could have just used one and said the same thing, but "I really don't care" and "If I'm honest, I really don't care" don't exactly have the same nuances now do they? It's the same with "Frankly, I genuinely don't care".

rip
kyoani

What?

THIS FALL

She posts that in every KyoAni thread

HEAVEN
OR
HELL

Smoking is not good for your lungs.

Your lungs are not good for smoking

True

It's a high school drama.

IN A WORLD

Can someone dump all of these?

Everyone does.

I want Kumiko to be my human dog. When I'd take her for walkies the other dogs in the neighborhood would sniff and mount her tight little rear, but I'd shoo them away before it gets too far. Sometimes I'd forget to take her out and she would peepee on the floor and I would have to spank her. She would only get the finest of generic store brand dog food and when I fill her bowl I'd call "Kumiko, noonoos! Noonoos!" and she would come running, eager to stuff her face with the noonoos (her special word for food). At night she would jump up on my bed and wiggle her butt no matter how many times I push her off. What happens after that is between me and my human dog Kumiko!

She wouldn't be naked ALL the time but most of the time.

Ehh, trying too hard.

>HS
>subbing

Kumiko has the best crying in the entire history of anime. Don't even try to prove me wrong.

u.pomf.is/isjzcq.webm
u.pomf.is/cmeraz.webm

Makes sense though.

Shinji did it better.

Fuck Hibike is so good

Shinji was a little bitch through the entire anime though.

10/10

>retarded copypasta posted in every thread ever
>10/10

What did he mean by this?

Well, it's not like I didn't notice

I don't know. I only read the first sentence.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEVXaDKb564
I HATE IT

This is how a Japanese lesbian ACTUALLY looks like

Guys, I think I'm falling in love with Kumiko

If you blur your eyes, she almost looks like Yui