NEW YORK STATE GENERAL

Okay New York fags, we need to talk about the upcoming constitutional convention vote. I don't care if you're an islander, cityfag, westfag or upstatefag THIS IS IMPORTANT! It just might lead to the splitting up of this state or it might not. For those unaware, every 10 years we get to vote for a constitutional convention. Next November is the vote. Pro: New Amsterdam Con: Albany crooks write a new constitution. I see "Vote No" stickers everywhere in the 516. How are you going to vote? I'm undecided but this really is important.

Also, discuss how we can fix this shithole. As far as I can see, we're too BROWNED and KEKED to solve anything anytime soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-york
nypost.com/2016/02/27/new-york-says-91-city-schools-are-among-worst-in-state/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for FUCK New Jersey and FUCK Massachusetts.

Shouldn't the names be switched? It isn't like the Dutch controlled everything up to Lake Erie

White flighters should move back into the city, from there the bulk of the issues can be dealt with

It's pretty austisic, Upstaters need their own name. Though it's not like Albany would separate from NYC, it'd probably be the Hudson Valley as "New York" and the rest of the state as whatever

Only suburban and rural retards vote no. City people all vote yes.

Binghamton - Southern Tier reporting. I'm a teacher, the convention could lead to our pensions being compromised, that goes for all public employees. Pretty sure the lay man doesn't give a shit and won't vote, and the only publicity I've seen is negative, so I really don't think this will go through, considering the majority of people consciously voting are voting no.

>as long as some nigger fixes the damn trains i dont give a shit

Do you want fag marriage and abortion in the constitution? Do you want guns out of the constitution? If so vote yes. New Amsterdam is a pipe dream.

Upstate doesn't care about your trains

>Fare goes up
>Quality stays the same/goes down
>There will never be a bullet train in NY

Fuck you people you and your Unions are money-draining cancer, I'm voting YES

Why isn't? Isn't there a lot of resentment in upstate NY towards nyc?

I hope your kids turn out retarded and pregnant

He's a teacher, his opinions should be discarded into the trash where he and the state school apparatus belong

They would if I put them through NY's shitty system

I'd say the resentment is the other war around. I'm also a city transplant. Folks on the island resent the disproportionate amount of taxes nys citizens pay. Upstaters don't really care about what happens down state, they view nyc and li like vacation spots. Personally Li can keep their jews and ms13, I'd rather live among meth heads and blacks

I support splitting NY like this, thereby reducing the number of guaranteed Democrat electoral votes from the hyper liberal New York City dominating the election and dictating the entire state.

You were probably one of those kids that urinated in the hallways and made animal noises in class.

>tfw went to Safety Swim

It's not going to actually split the state from what I understand, but rather give Upstate more autonomy

No, I went to White school. The amount of misinfo, opinion, and heresay that's interwoven into the (((curriculum))) is despicable, it's no wonder people have their heads so far up their ass around here

>the convention could lead to our pensions being compromised, that goes for all public employees
God I hope so

516 rep here I might be working election for TOH
Red pill me on this been too caught up with the Hannity/Assange story

I'm actually with you on curriculum. My goal is to climb the ladder and eventually start red pilling the masses, we'll have to wait and see.

Pentions go away good luck trying to attract any qualified candidates. Massive departures and retirement for the entire public sector - cops, ffs, teachers, professors, parks service, construction, etc.

Checked for fuck state workers and their bloated Dem-donating unions

From my experience ~2% of the teachers I had throughout my 15 years of public education were qualified to teach, notwithstanding the pozzed material. The sense of entitlement they had was disgusting, it's as though these people think their worth can't be quantified by their students' success, that they're somehow privy to yearly bonuses/absurd job security despite their ineptitude

Private sector > public sector. There are ways to go about public works and New York clearly has no idea how to effectively handle the large bureaucracy they've cultivated

im going to vote yes, become constitutional delegate, and push for voter id law amendment
join me

Nope. I live in a popular tourist region in upstate. Down state tourists are all reffered to as rats. We provide most of the natural resources you consume, we pay for your stadiums and museums, and we have most of our laws are passed for the benefit of downstate, at the expense of rural areas. Fuck you rats

Not a huge supporter of the unions, at the end of the day, they negotiate our pay and health care so we need them

>From my experience ~2% of the teachers I had throughout my 15 years of public education were qualified to teach, notwithstanding the pozzed material. The sense of entitlement they had was disgusting, it's as though these people think their worth can't be quantified by their students' success, that they're somehow privy to yearly bonuses/absurd job security despite their ineptitude

This is a typical adolescent view on education. Folks look back as adults and are yet to adjust their perspective from their teenage years, it's alright, sometimes it takes a while.

>Private sector > public sector. There are ways to go about public works and New York clearly has no idea how to effectively handle the large bureaucracy they've cultivated

Private sector blows. Half the pay, more classes, more work, no job security, no benefits. You want more qualified teachers? You want better public education? Then make education a desirable profession, by stripping it of everything you are only digging it deeper into retardation.

>this is what upstate fags ACTUALLY believe

Don't forget the fact that we subsidize your shit economies. The kikes in Albany have screwed both Upstate and Downstate and instead of fighting each other we should focus on (((them)))

>inb4 long island retards come in and ruin this thread

New Buffalo State

Fuck off nigger. I'm voting yes so this state can go to hell faster.

How can I destroy the MTA with this vote? Corrupt, money grubbing turbokikes

>This is a typical adolescent view on education. Folks look back as adults and are yet to adjust their perspective from their teenage years, it's alright, sometimes it takes a while.
Don't assume. My opinion of the teachers =/= to my opinion of the education itself. The half-truths inspired me to dig deeper and delve into course material on my own. Because I view the teachers themselves as unqualified shitbags doesn't mean I don't value what I learnt there. Most of my teachers were either your typical housewife bimbo or straight cucks who regurgitated pop culture attitudes. The private sector is such shit because of the public sector's stranglehold on education. The state hasn't made anything better so why the fuck should we allow it to continue?

Hopefully, so I won't have to teach your inbred kids

>The state hasn't made anything better so why the fuck should we allow it to continue?

Because not everyone can go to private school, or white school
> I went to White school.

Having a public option is affordable, so let's make it better by incentivizing the profession to attract better candidates

Thanks for reminding me to vote yes.

I'll let you in on a little something, only Whites should be going to "White schools". Poor minorities bring down everyone around them, so they should stay in their PS-containment zones. By increasing private competition, affordability increases as well. Maybe we should have state schools compete directly with private ones, and see how quickly they shape up. And yes, that includes slashing your pretty little bonuses, pensions, and tenure

Do you really want libtards putting faggot shit in the constitution?

>Whites should be going to "White schools"
White supremacy, cool dude

>By increasing private competition, affordability increases as well
You'd get along with Betsy DeVos

>Maybe we should have state schools compete directly with private ones
They already do
usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/new-york
All the top are public, they are already "shaped up"

>that includes slashing your pretty little bonuses, pensions, and tenure

You're an angry little boy

we are going to hijack the convention and do nazi things

>White supremacy, cool dude
gif related

>All the top are public, they are already "shaped up"
Hey, I can cherrypick too!
nypost.com/2016/02/27/new-york-says-91-city-schools-are-among-worst-in-state/

>You're an angry little boy
Angry that my taxes are wasted on entitled half-wits

Add the faggot shit and let the people suffer for it.

>implying
Gay marriage, abortion, school integration, and making your white neighborhood an interracial breeding ground will all be in the constitution.

Buffalofag reporting in

Hang Cuomo, burn NYC to the ground, send the Bills somewhere in Africa

>Teacher
Roast in hell with your fucking Union you absolute scum of the earth. I had a teacher in highschool get TWO dui's in a row and the CUNT STILL TEACHES

>Angry that my taxes are wasted on entitled half-wits

Half-wit! I'm taking your money, not the other way. Have fun paying my paycheck and retirement forever!

>burn NYC to the ground
It'd be better if the White Flight hadn't happened. Once the Whites left it left a vacuum for all the scourge to continue to pour in. If we could afford it we'd reclaim our neighbourhoods but section housing is only given to brown people

NYS teachers, everyone; leeches, the lot of them

585/Rochester Sup Forumsack here.

Rochester is pretty much Antifa/BLM central.

Thank god for all the surrounding red burbs.

I've seen quite a few more "Vote No" stickers out and about than pro-convention stickers.

Bums me out.

You live in Nassau? What part? I'm from the Oceanside area

Fuck off, union dependent public educator. Vote yes NY.

oh sweetie you actually believe you're going to see a dollar of that pension?

You you

I've lived in WNY for about 15 years now. What an absolute fuckstick of a state this is. We are totally ruled by one fucking city that is so far away it might as well be in a different state, our Governor is also a NYC fuckstick and we can't get anyone different because NYC makes up all of the goddamn vote. This will never actually happen though because the political elite here could never allow another red state to suddenly appear this deep in liberal shithole territory

Make NYC a District and make the rest of us the Great State of Niagara.

I wish this was the case, then yes would pass. My wife came home from work and said the teacher's union told her to vote no because Cuomo will do something bad if yes passes. I explained to her this was an empty threat because yes would give us the chance to change the state constitution and weaken Cuomo, and also Cuomo doesn't have the power to hurt the teacher's unions and he doesn't want to lose his power.

>Cuomo doesn't have the power to hurt the teacher's unions
He doesn't, but we the people will once yes passes

The problem is too many teachers are functionally retarded and they hear "muh pension" and vote however their (((union rep))) tells them.

Ithaca sounding off. Just like Los Angeles and San Fransisco dictate everything to California so does NYC to the rest of New York. People upstate deserve to have representation that serves them and not people who have never been off the island.

I say break off NYC so they can live how they want and leave Upstate to live how they want.

>First for FUCK New Jersey and FUCK Massachusetts.

Which is why none of their pensions will be spared when the union ad state schools come tumbling down

If we can get the damn break dancers and panhandlers off that'd be awesome.

Saratoga Springs reporting

Voting no just to keep the rest of state hostage. I'm not letting you leave me with Diblaso and the rest of those homos in nyc

are you my 518 neighbor

Westfag.
I hope "New Amsterdam" gets better laws and allows the whole other New York to become a "sanctuary city".

Join Catalan

westfag here. I actually know a good amount of conservatives around where I live. The city of buffalo on the otherhand is a fucking nightmare

Westchester County faggot here, vote yes so this state can fucking implode already

i am ;)

States that have one major metropolitan area that causes them to swing blue should be split up. Turn those cities in into city-states much like Washington DC and then split the electors based on population. Best solution for Illinois, NY, Oregon, Washington, or any others I'm forgetting.

Central reporting. Unlimited ability to change seems appealing at first but my guess is that the changes would all be lib nonsense anyway. The potential for gain is probably outweighed by risk. That said, im not sure enough to cast one way or another. Abstaining.

I'm deepily concerned about how much cuck bullshit will fill the constitution. I want yes at heart but my guts say no.

man i work at safty swim

I disagree. New York an administrative break up or full state break up makes sense, since NYC + Long Island have an economy and population larger than most states. Other than NYC none of the cities in the US are large enough to be basically self sufficient.

The NYS Constitution is already cucked. It doesn't even guarantee the right to arms. What's the worst that could happen? They'll make the Super SAFE Act and ban butter knives?

585 here, we have to separate, maybe then we will get assault weapons back before the war starts

Saratoga? We should have an upstate meetup

>tfw I live in an almost 100% white, red
pilled 585 burb.

Western NY truly is gods country. Wegmans for life.

Godspeed brothers.

>t. southern neighbor

same but my fuckin landlord banned guns in the lease, although it's not like there are any ranges out here anyway.

Albany area.

bump

If this happens New York City is going to become more powerful than you can ever imagine. Everyone in Nassau and Suffolk is going to be railroaded. Long Island will go from being the last refuge of right wingers in the metropolitan area to an absolute hellhole unable to keep NYC in check.

The only way to fix NYC is to arrest or kill Soros, as well as sthe Rothschilds, and pass laws than ban chinks from using real estate as an investment tool.

Nothing else is going to work. NYC wasn't like this 20 years ago. Hell, it wasn't this bad ten years ago.