NEXT PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA

It's fucking happening
This here lady has just declared that she's gonna run for the president of Russia.

>White, blond, European Russian without mixture of turkic blood
>Classical liberal, europhilic
>Reality TV star, just like Trump
>daughter of the first Russian democrat who's been demolished by corrupt media run by Jewish oligarchs
>in strong opposition to Putin, helped to organize protests against him in 2011 and was terrorized by his regime even though she's his goddaughter
>cucked Hillary/Obama-loving pro-homo progressive liberals sponsored by US department of state already hate her because she is not controlled opposition
>has nudes online, just like American First Lady

If she manages to gather enough support and ends up in the ballot, will you support her with your meme magic?

good thing is she will suck cocks of western europeans/americans just like every slavic girl.

Didn't her grandfather was Polish jew?

>Sobchak
>all these memes
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

doesn't putin basically rule as long as he wants because of your weird banana republic oligarchy?

What would you know about it, macaco, there has never been a slavic girl or a western guy in your favela
Maybe, but that doesn't matter, Jewishness is passed by maternal line, not paternal
Delet

Not until she deals with that skin problem

whats her name

my city was literally funded by slavs you fucking retard
sorry if the truth hurts you but a green card is a pussy magnet in eastern europe.

>Sobchak president
MUH XUY!

>being proud some slut may be your leader
o i am laffin ivan

That's uncertain, he may affect the results somehow, but that wouldn't explain why is he afraid to allow anyone who wants to be admitted to the election.
They used fake legal cases to block Navalniy from running for president, wouldn't make much sense if they could jest let him try and draw 10% in his results.

Putin is old anyway, he may decide to not even run for president this time.

He'll naw. Putin is a better meme. The president of Russia should be an ex kgb short bald guy who rides horses shirtless.

Ksenya Sobchak
Stop slut shaming, bigot.
Stop body shaming

Ksenia is pure.

what a fucking low slut cunt
i call fake bitch
putin is fucking legend

IRL Balalaika when

only analny is suported here

What the fuck блять. Coбчaк в выбopaх бyдeт yчacтвoвaть? Быcтpo жe oнa хyёв нacocaлa.

>but that wouldn't explain why is he afraid
It's just common sense to keep your most capable adversaries out. If you have the power to do so, it's the reasonable course of action.

What do her feet look like?

>women in charge of anything

no

Putin only rides horses, she can be a horse herself
Analny won't be admitted to elections

Nice job not mentioning her name once you moron

Sorry user, you don't hold enough meme power over Vatnik's. It has to be on 2L beer bottles, not on internetz. Putin forever, they will animate him when he dies using the android tech when he passes away.

Inferior as a meme candidate compare to old classic Zhirinovsky.
Anyhow, you shoulrd remember that two months ago there been a rumor about Kremlin wanted to run a female candidate to splice up election deversity and she was one of the mentioned people in there.

Hmmm. Tater magazine.

can i get a quick rundown?

Can putin run again? My dick would ovte her tho

Afc he can run, he's a fucking Putin

didn't have that other manlet medvenjev have to run for a season in order for putin to run again

no and no one fucking cares

SAGE

Fucking yes!

She is still jew. Retard

Doesn't that sound like sobaka to you?
Obviously Putin will stay president till his death. And maybe it's not a bad thing. I'm not much into Russian politics, but he seems like someone who cares about Russia a bit, not only it's oligarchs. But I might be wrong.

She should fuck Trump and unite the kingdons of USA and Russia

easiest way to bring down a strong country, promote an incompetent leader, like a women

Yes and don't let Western propaganda fool you
Med was in charge thus why the disastrous Libyan Intervention was allowed to go unchallenged

That was because he interpreted "not more than 2 terms" as "not more than 2 terms in a row" so he let him sit for one term.
He's on his third term now, meaning he can ran for one more before he will have to sit one out again

The FSB would never allow it, unless they are done with Putin.

Maybe he just wants to retire already.
2 billion dollars won't spend themselves

Realistically what kind of chances she has of getting anywhere, does she/her party have any popular support, what are the odds she accidentally walk into an ice pick or two bullets hanging midair?

6/10

There is no ''him'' hes a merely a puppet.

She doesn't have a party

Putin will have her killed.

>OMG GUISE! SHE'S SO HOT! LET'S VOTE FOR HER TO BE PRESIDENT!

You ever stop to think that not every man is a submissive little beta bitch that can be lead around by the dick by any dumb cunt with a semi-pretty face?

Grow the fuck up.

My norwegian friend here is enlightened. Women are unaccountable and can't be in charge of anything.

RUSSIA, YES!

independent candidate? Good luck with that.

Anyone got pic of her riding a bear?

I dont know why but this destroyed me, my sides are gone.

i like her!

Or some spicy saucy video turning up of her sucking a horse cock.

>Jewishness is passed by maternal line,
When will this meme end.
They still have kike blood

She's somewhat hot and that means she'll be a great president.

>will you support her with your meme magic?
my life isn't so pathetic that I watch the news cycle of other countries

spotted the braindead shariabluefag

I'm going to need something better than that, sergei

She is still jew. Retard

#ImWithHer

Gary Johnson-tier bid

Thats wrong a woman is not good president, Women are just like chidren just look at rousef , christina fernandez or Bachelet

Ivan, you've gone bunkers without vodka.
>daughter of gangster in law
>tv "star", used to run shitty shows on shitty channel
>trying to abuse the current "anti-corruption" hype for personal gains, even though she has no experience in management/governing
So basically she is the very thing she is supposed to "fight" against. Kinda like Killary, but on lower scale.

>Females leading nations
"No"

dropped

>classical liberal
>europhilic
nty

Same as Trump's. Putin's puppet.

>organize protests against him in 2011 and was terrorized by his regime even though she's his goddaughter
So apparently the average ruskie is just as stupid as the average American.

Lolita by Nabokov

>European Russian
No such thing
You are ALL mongrol of either Turks or Mongolians
No exceptions

Yes, he won't let a slut rule though
Not on your life, fucker would rather give her an airplane ride

That bitch is mong as fuck

I'll support her only because it turned out Putin is a little bitch who's been supporting BLM in order to cause chaos in the USA

>classical liberal

>classic liberal

Fuck off, nigger, we don't need a (((Navalny))) with a vag.