Is tipping necessary? Does Sup Forums do it? Is it soe kind of scheme developed by kikes? Discuss

Is tipping necessary? Does Sup Forums do it? Is it soe kind of scheme developed by kikes? Discuss.

a little bit never hurts. i don't do it if they demand it

I think it's fair

Bad service, no tip.
Good service, round up to the nearest 5 dollars or so.
Fuck no I'm not tipping higher than that, it's voluntary in the first place

>don't pay service staff any salary
>they keep their tips
>service quality improves as it is their money they're gambling on if they're shitstains

at least that was the plan originally. Today it's very mixed on wether or not tips are justified.

Cuckolds.

>carrying my food from one end of the room to another

Nope

>Driving miles to bring me my food

Yeah, I'll give you a tip

It's necessary in the current situation where they pay people way below min wage and make it so tips is the only way people can make money. Then (((they))) make you feel bad about not tipping.

I'd rather pay servers a normal wage and encourage customers to not tip unless there's a special reason.

You could also just build in a service charge to the bill and not have tipping available at all. This could help offset increased wages.

I just round up and a 1$. Enjoy you 1.56$ tip my dude.

If the person is using their own vehicle then yes absolutely you should tip. Otherwise fuck off

>Is it some kind of scheme developed by kikes?
If you don't tip, you are the kike

its very kikey. just like clapping

Don't want to tip? Don't order delivery. It's that simple.

elaborate.

>tipping implies i let my wife fuck another man
didn't expect anything else from a meme flag

>giving out money to people who should be paid by their employer
You are not obligated to pair their wage

Wait, you don't let the waiter breed your woman while you watch?

The Swiss are weird.

Tipping is stupid and only stupid people do it. Only reasonable "tipping" is not taking the change because fuck carrying coins.

I give one dollar or just change if I have any, just enough to let them know I didn't forget but I really don't care about them or their shitty job.

If i'm on a date I pretend to leave more but then 'forget my phone' or 'go back to use the bathroom' so I can go take it back.

In the service industry, "Canadians" is code for negroes, because neither of you tip.

I tip most of the time. Our economy is turning into a lump of shit and it’s hard to get by. A little extra never hurt anyone. But if they give bad service, then no

It puts money in the pockets of poor workers. How the fuck would it be a scheme you utter cheap faggot??

it is very simple. the price you pay on your bill is what you paid for the product. it should be the same every time. service on the otherhand can be diffrent, it can be really shitty, or good. so that price isnt added to the bill you decide how much it was worth. ive been to a couple countries, the ones where tipping is discouraged and you go to a casual restruant you will get mcdonalds teir service.

You're a real piece of shit aren't u faggot?kys

My girlfriend is a server at a higher end restaurant. The amount of unattractive betas who leave huge tips in an attempt to gain her attention or affection is outrageous. It's nothing for her to leave with $300-$400 cash from just a single shift

You must be a waiter

I only tip Whites.

wow, giving money through generosity and often un-taxed without government intrusion (if cash) is a jewish scheme? Joggins the noggin.

Very rare here. I was a waiter for 2 years and got very few tips. I'm poor as fuck so rarely i Can tip the pizza boy.

>describing a foodrunner
Do you know what an actual waiter is supposed to do? You are supposed to be able to accurately describe every ingredient in every dish, making sure to note common allergens, while also having intimate knowledge of the wine list so palatable meals can be crafted. It is also the waiter's responsibility to time each course with the kitchen so the meal is paced properly.

When I worked as a waiter, for every dollar I made in tips I only got to keep 60 cents. I had to share my tips with foodrunners, bartenders, busboys and hostesses. Because I am charismatic, intelligent and hardworking, I was still able to make at least $20/hr, which is pretty damn good for unskilled labor.

>I'd rather pay servers a normal wage and encourage customers to not tip unless there's a special reason.
Maybe eat at a restaurant in another country, and compare the service you receive to America. If you want restaurants to pay servers a regular wage, a vast majority of those server positions will become minimum wage earners. When was the last time you asked a McDonald's employee for a wine pairing?

>generosity

actually it's more extortion when you know they're going to spit in your food if you don't tip

From what I understand only you american pigs give tips to deliverymen,the rest of the world doesn't because we can make a decent amount of money without tips

See
With rich betas tipping hundos I don't worry about only paying a dollar to bring me my hamburger and carry away my trash

Should be more like
>Don't want to tip but you fatass is stuck to the couch. Don't fucking tip. It's that simple.

I don't owe you shit if you bring me my food, it's your fucking job.

The tip is supposed to be that person's wages you cheap kike.
Protip: don't fuck with people who handle your food.

This

Do you think you're being some huge fucking hero standing up for workers rights by not tipping? Guess WHAT? You're not.
When you stiff a waiter, you're not making a social statement. You're forcing some kid to be your servant for free. Fuck you.

I worked as a waiter while putting myself through college. The only people who tip worse than black people and Indians are fucking rednecks. If some trucker comes in by himself with a battle flag on his belt buckle, I knew I was working for free that night.
How does it feel knowing you are less generous than shit skins?

No. If I were in America I would do it because of societal pressure.

This is the first reasonable answer in the entire thread.

If you cant pay somebody to bring your fat ass food then you should go get it your fucking self.

If you're poor as fuck then walk your happy ass to pizza hut yourself, faggot

If the service is good, I tip a few bucks. If the service is great I tip more. If the service is shit, they get shit. It's that simple

Canadians are the worst tippers its like you guys live in a 3rd world country and cant afford to tip. I live in Florida and you faggots are as bad as chinese tourist with tipping

Tipping (ideally) works for everyone

>Employer keep costs down
>Employees can make much more than minimum wage
>Customers get to choose how much they tip, and are (ideally) more likely to receive good service

It's not perfect, but it works pretty well in my experience.

They spit in your food because you are forcing them to be your slave you ignorant fuckwad

nope, as im never expected to and i wouldnt either way

If you don't tip you are a NIGGER. The only ones who ever stiffed me were darkies.

In a restaurant, absolutely not
To be honest I'd rather get up and get my food and refill my drink

For delivery drivers it's a good feature but anything more than 2 dollars is showing off.
At least your dragging the fucker out there cause your fat ass is to lazy and it's costing him gas and adding miles to his car.

Employees' pay should be the sole responsibility of the employer. Don't like your pay? Take it up with your employer. I won't make up the difference for your shitty negotiation skills.

>The tip is supposed to be that person's wages you cheap kike.
No, it isn't. Their employer pays them a wage. Ain't no customer supposed to pay nobody's wage.
Oh, that's why you defend tipping, you;'re a retard waiter.
>, I knew I was working for free that night.
Your employer pays you. Why the fuck should a customer pay you? You fucking retard

God gives, men share.

>In a restaurant, absolutely not
To be honest I'd rather get up and get my food and refill my drink
Then go eat at a fucking buffet you cheap kike. Whenever you refuse to tip a waiter, you are forcing them to be your slave for the night. It's degrading. If you ever eat at the same restaurant regularly without tipping, you are eating spit at the very least.

>For delivery drivers it's a good feature but anything more than 2 dollars is showing off. At least your dragging the fucker out there cause your fat ass is to lazy and it's costing him gas and adding miles to his car.
>he knows delivery drivers have to pay for their own gas and maintenance, yet he only pays $2
You realize you're only paying this poor fucker like $1.25 to be your food slave for the night, right?

This, your wage is between you and your employer. It is no concern of the customers you interact with.

>Ain't no customer supposed to pay nobody's wage.
take off the flag i wanna see what the state of your education is

I deliver pizza on the side in addition to my main job a few nights a week.

Its pretty shit, to be honest. We supply our own car, our own gas, our own repairs, our own insurance, etc. We get $5 per hour, which is far below minimum wage. We literally risk our lives in aggressive traffic to bring you your order, which is supplied to you at bargain prices because we work for less than minimum wage. The store charges a $3 "delivery fee" that us drivers don't see a penny of. This often justifies customers into not tipping.

AAA calculated the average cost per mile of driving a car to be 60 cents per mile. We frequently drive 3-7 miles to deliver a single pizza and get a $2 tip. On bad nights, you might literally be paying to work, when you factor in the cost per mile and depreciation on your car. I had to sell my car and buy a Toyota Prius to save on gas in order to make delivering pizza viable still. We have a couple guys who deliver in large pickup trucks - They are literally paying to work and they don't know it.

Pizzas are often late due to mismanagement and poor mandatory policies from corporate. Corporate at my pizza chain instated a rule a couple years back that 90% or so of deliveries must be "singles." That means that the driver can only take one order with them - Even if there were two orders placed at the same time for houses on the same street. This results in a myriad of problems - First is that there are far more cars on the road than needed to deliver the food, increasing waste dramatically. Second is that the drivers are making less money. Instead of getting two tips on a run, we get one, cutting our pay per mile in half. Third is that once the rush is over, there are far too many drivers for the number of orders we get. We either end up standing around cleaning stuff, or get sent home. Its just a clusterfuck.

More to follow.

>your employer pays you
You are literally retarded. I got paid $2.15/hr. I never saw a paycheck because of taxes. Literally every cent of rent money I ever made as a waiter came from my patrons. Do you not know how the restaurant industry works in America?

I've always tipped well. I've always had friends that were waiters or waitresses. My daughter was also a waitress for a while so I still tend to tip very well.

I remember a few times stopping at the diner for coffee. Waitress just chatted me up like she was just bored and wanted someone to talk to. Coffee was a buck and a quarter, $5 tip.

Unless they're complete assholes I start at 25%. By the end of the meal it will either stay there, or drop accordingly based on service.

You've never worked good industry
I've done both jobs and waiters are an entitled middle man
You know waiter means waiting right?
It's his job to wait on you
And an extra dollar or to is more than enough and they're the kike if they bitch

Good thing I didn't tip you more than one dollar. If tipped money is going to marxist indoctrination centers aka University I might only tip coins from now on.

maybe you should of got a better job then, not my fault you let yourself get ripped off by your employer

>blames industry standards on shitty negotiation skills
Try getting a job in the USA as a waiter while also demanding more than $5 per hour. Let me know how many people want to hire you, maplesucker.

Niggers are the most frequent non-tippers. They will often make you wait two minutes or more as they count out change to the last penny. The best tippers are often Hispanics in trailer parks or lower end free standing homes. The next best tippers are middle class white people, and upper class white people typically tip a bit less. Lower class whites are hit and miss, really depends on the person.

Female delivery drivers easily make 3-5 times what male delivery drivers make. Its not uncommon for a female delivery driver to make over $100 in a 3 hour shift.

So tipping the pizza guy? Tipping sucks. Its shit. I wish my employer just payed me a normal wage and charged more for the food and said no to tips. But the reality is that the pizza company is providing food to you below the actual cost by paying their employees below minimum wage and having them supply their own vehicle uncompensated. The reality is that we live in a world where tipping makes the food service industry work. If everyone suddenly stopped tipping overnight, restaurants would close en-masse in days, or raise their prices dramatically.

So please, tip the people who are risking their lives and property in traffic to deliver your dinner to you for less than minimum wage.

Or you can stop living in the United States of Assrape.

Then don't drive delivery if a vehicle for delivering isn't provided? Why would anyone do that? Actual delivery services provide delivery vehicles. Don't do it if it's such a shit gig.
>We get $5 per hour
>we work for less than minimum wage
Stop lying. No one legally makes less than the federal minimum wage.

Tipping is fine, waiters put up with shitty customers and work for minimum wage which is barely enough to live on so if they do a good job i generally give 10% or round to the nearest 10/5 if its bad service they can go fuck themselves

>commie flag complaining about marxist colleges

>be me
>be hardworking wage cuck
>harder job than pizza delivery driver
>work harder than pizza delivery drivers
>get no tip while these tards drive and chill and get tips all night

Fuck no I don't tip

Please read a book or something on employment and the IRS.

Gadsden flag posting waybo animimes

LMBO

Liar. If you worked as a waiter you would know that waiters rarely see paychecks, mostly due to taxes. Besides, now that I have graduated from college I work as a CPA making well above the local median income.

I will repeat this: when I worked as a waiter, literally every cent of rent money came from tips. I never saw 1 paycheck because of taxes.

>I got paid $2.15/hr
How much did you make in tips? How much in tips did you report making?

Maybe you should cook your own food then. It's not my fault your server heard your accent, realized you weren't going to tip and let the unvaccinated beaner dishwashers shower your food with lungfish.

>another thread about tipping
>people actually engage the thread about tipping
>tomorrow, same place, same time, another tipping thread will emerge
>forever tipping the tipping threads
Fucking hell Reddit LEAVE!

How does tipping benefit anyone other than your server or delivery driver? If you can't afford to tip 20 percent for a service YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO EAT OUT. There is nothing that makes me more angry than a (((shitty tipper.)))

>complains about Marxist colleges
>flying commie meme flag
Lolwut. I earned my BBA in Accounting, with a minor in Finance but OK nice job projecting

>you aren't allowed to be a libertarian and like annie may at the same time

Once I graduated college, I did get a better job.

>If you can't afford to tip 20 percent for a service YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO EAT OUT

It's pretty clear the reason you're complaining about tips is because you made way more in tips than the value of your work and if it wasn't for tipping you would've only had minimum wage(what your work was worth). Like all dumbass waiters.
>I never saw 1 paycheck because of taxes.
Because the bulk off your money came from tips, right. How much did you make in tips and how much of it did you report?

Pic related, the only thing I tip

Audit my asshole you indoctrinated lib

It's actually a bit late today. The 3-10 anti second amendment threads were already up before I saw this.

>If you can't afford to tip 20 percent for a service YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO EAT OUT.

I'm only obligated to pay the sticker price. Tipping is not part of the price. If an employer wants me pay your tips, then he should include it in the price.

I don't like tipping culture, but I still do it because I'm not a nigger.
But I'm beginning to hate it creeping into other kinds of business rather than just waiters, bartenders, and barbers. Or how their "average desired tip amount" keeps increasing. People asking 25% of a total bill for bringing a few drinks and a plate of food (in which they still get wrong 25% of the time) is ridiculous.

Servers literally get a paycheck for ZERO DOLLARS AND ZERO CENTS EVERY TWO WEEKS. these people rely on your tips to pay their bills and to eat.
They are proving you with a service and an experience: if you don't think that is worth 15%-20% then ORDER YOUR FOOD TOGO AND EAT AT HOME!

Name 1 pizza delivery company that provides cars for drivers. I'll wait.

While I'm waiting, please understand that every single waiter in this country earns $2.15/hr. They are not paid minimum wage because their wages are supplemented by tips.

In nicer restaurants, 40% of your tip will go to foodrunners, busboys and hostesses, who are ALL paid $2.15/hr.

yup. I can afford whatever the price on the menu is plus tax. It's enough that I've gotta add tax to that price, you want me to pay tax and pick up the bill for the waiters college education or out-of-wedlock children? Get real and take your dollar tip with a smile

Yeah but you actually get paid at least minimum wage. Pizza boys rely upon your tips to pay rent. It's not just extra jerk off money

Just because you aren't obligated to be a decent person doesn't mean you shouldn't be one.

LMBO

I always tip my pizza guy really well, and they take care of me in return. I'm always the first to get my order while others wait and their pizzas get cold

My motto is "You take care of me, I take care of you, capiche?"

Tipping is a baby boomer jewish trick OP

Because I don't give money to entitled pieces of shit. Guilt-tripping doesn't work on me.

why are there so many fucking slide threads today?

Soros wrote a fat check

At the nicest restaurant I ever worked at, I would commonly make at least $20/hr, but that job required intimate wine knowledge, a constantly changing, complex specials menu of at least 12 dishes, and a high level of professionalism and charisma.

On top of that, I had to pay 40% of my tips to my foodrunner, my busboys, my hostess and my bartender.

>Name 1 pizza delivery company that provides cars for drivers. I'll wait.
If you choose to work for a delivery service that operates in a way no delivery service should why the fuck would you complain about it? You signed for the stupid deal., it's your own fault.
>who are ALL paid $2.15/hr.
Because the rest is made up in tips, you retard. Without tipping they'd be paid completely by their employer as it's supposed to be.
You still didn't answer how much your wage was including tips.
>They are not paid minimum wage because their wages are supplemented by tips.
And if they don't make up the difference between the tipped minimum and the regular minimum the employer has to make it up. But you don't want minimum wage for your minimum wage work and that's why you need tipping.

>If you can't afford to tip 20 percent for a service YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO EAT OUT.