Why Diversity Is More Important Than Meritocracy

youtube.com/watch?v=78yqUylmC_o

Other urls found in this thread:

ellevest.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take off your meme flag and smell the 4:1 dislike ratio

Powerful video senpai

TIMES UP WHITEY

Because if you don't give blacks and mexicans what you owe them for hundreds of years of racism, you're going to be overrun by Chinese people who are better than you at everything.

Oh by the way you owe the Chinese for hundreds of years of racism (and national debt), but the Chinese are now your benevolent overlords, and will take a haircut. And a coke.

lmao they're admitting niggrs and spics are pretty useless.

>it failed.

Uh, no, it's working pretty fucking great and continues to work great. It's why I make 3-4x what the people in this video make.

What is the definition of "it failed?" That some people ended up with more than others?

>blacks are devoid of merit
>it's meritocracy's fault

???

I already disliked it. Thanks OP!

STOP MAKING THESE THREADS YOU SHAREBLUE FAGGOTS

>big think

holy shit she equates diversity with merit, so to her and her findings that there is not as much diversity in a meritocracy means that there is no merit in a meritocracy

friendly reminder to stop fighting the inevitable and accept the ultimate balkinization of America into Ethnic groups, especially as whites plummet to 35-40% of the population by 2043. You don't have to be a part of it if you don't want, but you can't stop a rising tide, and 150k years of homo sapiens evolution to prefer in-groups.

>We tried Meritocracy and we failed bc we didnt put any effort.
FTFY

wtf im a white nationalist now

'Don't know why this nigger is holding my mouth, but it doesn't stop me from typing on my phone'

bump

>being this retarded and thinking it will actually happen

When did we try it? Affirmative Action has been the policy of note for decades.

Bump

We tried Democracy
It failed

>Diversity is worse in meritocracies
Hmmmm... Hmmm.... Why could that be? Why oh WHY could that be??

KEK

Never seen such BS in my entire life.

So by meritocracy failed, they aim to cite some examples of companies who used to hire based on merit and were going down the shitter until they hired a bunch of niggers which magically turned things around for them?

Show me one thing ever that improved by any metric by adding a large percentage of black Africans. I fucking dare you.

...what ...

This might be the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen. This actually blows my mind. It's so fucking dumb... I almost can't process this.

This cunt is insane.

God nigras are so delusional

This cunt runs a ponzi scheme... an investment firm FOR WOMEN!!!

ellevest.com/

I can't stop laughing, Yeah let me hand over my money to some dumb niggers because you prize diversity over results.

Hahahahahahaha, this is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever seen.

>meritocracy failed

oh where do I turn in my computer, house, electricity, roads, food, plumbing, clothes, phone, ?

Yasss! Powerful!!!!

I especially liked the bit about how, having women at the leadership table would have helped the severity of the financial crisis. I mean, the research shows. We looked at the data.

Wait so now there admitting that there was no racial discrimination, only a meritocracy? What the hell is happening?

She never said that. Just that meritocracy was problematic, honey.

SHE
FUCKING
WON
DRUMSKINS

Chinese are owed a kick in the ass.

Why has no one posted this yet?

Krawcheck grew up in Charleston, South Carolina. She has described her childhood as "half Jewish, half WASP-y".

They are the reason why meritocracy works.

>until they hired a bunch of niggers which magically turned things around for them?
dis wuz rel life an shiet

You could only be kidding, negro boi.

Sage.

>Show me one thing ever that improved by any metric by adding a large percentage of black Africans

The cost of the meal: now you can serve them bananas.

Is that Eddie Murphy?

There's no way this isn't a psyop designed to make normie whites racist.

>invest 40000 initial + 2000 per month for 30% profit after 5 years

this nigger is promising ~6% returns yearly

>woman