ReLife

Just marathoned this.
Why is Hishiro so fucking cute?
s2 when?

>Liking old, autisitc hacks.

Season 2 never, since the anime practically caught up with the manga.

There are 140 or so chapters and I believe the anime ended around chapter 110 to 120, so we'll have to wait a few years, if it were to ever get another season. It started in 2013, so maybe not too many years, since the writer is clearly not Togashi or Miura.

Read the manga. There's not enough source material for S2 yet.

I want more loli Hishiro.

I liked it when it was an adult laughing at a bunch of high schoolers' insignificant "problems," but then they ruined it when they made the show about Red Bitch's generic high school insecurities.

Making the majority of the cast adults, but in a school setting, was also pretty fucking stupid.

If the pace is consistent and there are no shitty plot twists, the manga is already close to ending. Every character has had their problems resolved except for MC's. There wouldn't be enough material to make a season 2 even after it finished.

>they ruined it when they made the show about Red Bitch's generic high school insecurities.
I actually liked how they handled it. High school insecurities are unavoidable since they're in fucking high school, but what the writer did was show us how to resolve this problem properly. Actually confront the person directly and explain the situation instead of staying quiet to avoid potentially hurting someone's feelings and disturbing the status quo.

They should've waited until there was enough material to make the show 2 cour or left out Hishiro being subject 001. It ends up being awkward to shoehorn that in and do nothing with it.

They probably did that intentionally to get you interested in the manga.

Kariu best girl. She did nothing wrong.

The resolution was fine. The problem was that they wasted half the show with a high school girl stewing in her own melodrama and making everything all serious.

The whole thing felt like they were wasting the premise. It would have been better if MC had stepped in right away and shown the stupid kid how easily solved the situation was.

>wah, I'm not the best at everything

>The whole thing felt like they were wasting the premise. It would have been better if MC had stepped in right away and shown the stupid kid how easily solved the situation was.
But that wouldn't teach them how to do anything except become reliant on MC to solve their problems for them without asking. They're the ones who should solve their problems or at least first ask for help. The point of MC's ReLIFE experiment isn't to solve high school melodrama, it's to get over the fact that his mentor killed herself after he told everyone off.

It seems you just want to avoid high school melodrama in general, which is fine, but then you shouldn't be watching a show set in high school if that's what you really want. What's the point of the high school setting if there isn't some conflict that only high school students get into?

What's the point of having most of the cast be adults if you're going to ignore them to focus on a normal high schooler doing standard high school drama?

Could have been a better ride to enjoy if they didnt blow their load by realeasing all 12 episodes at once. Regardless it was better than I had hoped.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it. I think it's a nice twist to see how a mature adult handles high school situations.

What would you have these guys do for the ReLIFE experiments? The beginning made it clear that these test subjects can't solve their own problems in the adult world due to some major setback.

Even if there's a reason behind the whole volleyball melodrama why would they change the perspective from the MC to some supporting character? I didn't particularly dislike it, just thought it seemed out of place considering what was happening in the anime beforehand.

Kaizaki wasn't doing anything important at the time. Even if they didn't change perspective at that time, they would eventually have to show what happened.

Rude.

I think it ended with 118. I watched it then read through and it adapted it pretty close (at least near the end chapters).

Huh, totally forgot I was watching this. I think I left off around 6, but it was bizarre getting it all at once, especially for threads.

Momokuri has that kind of awkwardness this season.