Raildex:NT16

So why did Misaka start the mecha club before the Element attack?

>He did not want to think about it.

>He did not want to find that was true.

>And so he avoided that line of thought. He shut down the workings of his brain. Then he slowly looked over to Misaka Mikoto.

>Their greatest power in a racing swimsuit made her decision in a calm voice.

>“Let’s head back. We need to find out what happened while we were gone.”

>“R-right.”

It's Touma who's nervous and shocked about what happened. Shouldn't Misaka be the one who's shocked the most that her sanctuary was destroyed?. Calm Misaka is a bad sign just like Sister arc.

Looks like something is off with her after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3744.html
kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3742.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As maintenance for her AAA?

I haven't kept up in forever. Misaka pilots Gundams now? Is that how she makes up for the big power gap?

Misaki a best. A BEST.

Misaka needs help

Not a gundam, more like an IS. It was once a villain's but Misaka conveniently finds it lying around in an abandoned building.

By getting the T.

Basically she's using a cross between the "fallen into the cockpit" trope and "power at a price" trope

>So why did Misaka start the mecha club before the Element attack?
because she's in love with the MC

What was the point of making another thread?

ARRRGGGHHH KANZAKI HELP ME, IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN

AAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's some IS mixed with Aleister's power. It's slowly fucking her up mentally and physically though she tries to hide it.
More like she's really getting power hungry

Gundams are 15-20 meters tall and you pilot them from inside

Only time we can discuss anything before the shitposters wake up?

I'M SEEING STARS

Por que no los dos?

>14 yo girl in love for the first time
all she cares about is the T. everything else is secondary.

>no one uses the catalog anymore

Ironically, her crush isn't THAT evident that volume.

She actually found him by accident and not because she was looking for him. There's not been any inner monologues about "that boy". All the other girls seem to be wetting their panties over him harder than Mikoto

kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3744.html
kodoku21.com/blog-entry-3742.html

Cry about it more

Mikoto is suspiciously serious this volume.

Borderline offputting when using the AAA too

When I heard Japan outright say and js06 imply Misaka's AAA development was scrapped, I was expecting normal Mikoto with a mech. But she's definitely offputting

I want to fuck Last Order

worst circlejerk on Sup Forums
>Raildex
ha!

She's just being weird this volume

Casually using the word slaughter as a normal thing. Talking about destruction in a singsong voice.

Misaka is at her best when she has a screw loose.

She's serious because she can finally stand in the same stage as Touma and doesn't want to fuck it up.

Have you forgotten that Misaka was thirsty for the dick while she was with him in Tokiwadai and got buttmad when he carried Kuroko and gave an ignorant answer to her?

And that's a good thing.

Just need to get rid of the tsun shit and she'll be pretty likable.

I wonder if she knows that the AAA is slowly killing her inside. Heavy nosebleeds aren't normal.

>Misaka's development was scrapped
Again.

You know what's killing me inside? 35 volumes of Index with practically no development.

Makes me more certain she's off this vol despite her acting normally. It's just a facade.
Ironically it's Touma who's monolging about her than the opposite

Too right, you

But it isn't true. The creepiness is there. Unless Kamachi has Mikoto abandon the AAA and revert to normal with no nosebleeds next volume, there will be development

Speaking of the mech club, I hope next volume we get a illustration of her maintenence crew even if it's extremely unlikely we will. High class lady mechanics are wonderful; their clothes may be tainted with dirt and oil, but their souls are still purer than fresh snow.

She's definitely off and something is definitely going to happen. People just jumped the gun on "Mikoto's development was scrapped"

>Noukan
>villain

I bet you think Kamisato is a good guy. Filthy animal abuser.

Misaki > Bribri

Their hangar got smashed and that was the whole reason Tokiwadai was targeted, so I doubt they'll try it again.

shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Misaki = mikoto = othinus

>More like she's really getting power hungry
Fuck, I can already see this plotline ending with Misaka realising she doesn't need power, Touma is here.

Which means next novel Misaka might hole up somewhere to repair the thing and work on it herself, becoming more insane by being too close to it every day? Yes please.

I really hope it doesn't end this way. I can just imagine the "Awwww look how much she loves Touma" vs "Too bad he doesn't love her back" shitstorm

This sounds awesome

We entered the preparation phase for NT's equivalent of WW3. Yuuitsu and the harem are basically Vento and Terra, Kamisato is Acqua and our Fiamma will be Mikoto. NT will go out with a bang.

Her feelings for Touma are still there, as was proven by Kuroko's scene. I'm happy for that. And she has been acting truly dere with Touma lately when they team up against Element which it's a good thing. I don't wanna see her fucking crazy though.

Pls no

>Mikoto-san...all I need is you here with me
>Your not my attack dog...you're a special friend

MEANWHILE in the garage of thelemic insanity!

It's almost as if her school has been under siege and she's been the one most responsible for keeping all her fellow students safe.

You realize Index was actually working this volume? It's because the situation was serious enough to warrant it.

No one said her feelings were completely gone or even decreased. Just nowhere near as evident. And she's being set up to lose it control whether you like it or not. So deal with it

>She actually found him by accident and not because she was looking for him.
This is both true and false.

She did only find him by coincidence - but she had been looking for him prior to this.

She mentions that she visited his (old) school, remember?

She was also looking for Uihara and Saten but had no luck.

That is true but she also visited tons of other places. If she were flying around desperately trying to find him, shouldn't she have been more panicked when she first appeared and relieved when she found him? She'd been busy protecting her school

Seeks odd for that sort of "realization" when they're currently making a damn effective team.

The current decent team they are making would just fuel her power lust with a "I'm catching up! In catching up!"

I expect her desire to catch up with Touma will be overshadowed by hiw much she enjoys AAA's power eventually

Maybe, but right now Mikoto's power lust is no different than your regular shounen MC. "I need power, more power, to protect those important to me!" etc.

So far the only price is that it's hurting her physically, and in return she's saved who knows how many lives. That's not a terrible deal all things considered. Eventually, it'll be a bad thing, purely by virtue of the fact that it's connected to Crowley, and she'll have to get rid of it.

So urghh does AAA power draw from Crowley?

Yes?

Why don't Crowley just cut the supply then?

Oh shit, Black Wings in two chapters maybe?

There's no magic active right now, she's just using it like a normal powered suit.

Unknown whether it's actively drawing on his power, but it's linked enough to him that it can be WR'd on account of his inner conflict.

He probably wants Mikoto to kill Yuiitsu.

>Several shells and lines of light were released from the ground and were mercilessly thrown right into the massive crocodile’s mouth.
[muffled only my railgun playing in the distance]

Because it's all according to keikaku.

>He probably wants Mikoto to kill Yuiitsu

He could have just killed her himself last volume.

Shit makes no sense.

>Not a creepy satanic rendition

You forgot to add Mikoto's world had been shaken up by Touma's comment about the swimsuit whenever he says it.

Mikoto a cute

>only my slaughter

>I want to see the same boring Misaka lusting for some ugly ass poorfag

And risk getting WR'd? Besides, it's more Aleister's style to act through someone.

Different user here, but fuck off.

Touma is handsome. I understand why all the girls want to be fucked by him.

You're ugly.

Risk? She got BTFO and he could have taken her out way more quicker before she could do anything.

He's had bigger risks taking on several magic gods in their own club room by himself than some injured human.

He obviously don't want her dead and makes no sense he'd want the person he wants taken out to be the one killing the person who's supposed to be dealing with another problem for him.

>handsome

>generic spiky haired plain face
>handsome

Literally every other male character is better looking.

You are objectively wrong. Especially because Terra exists.

Pls, he looks even more handsome through biribiri-vision.

The poor guy can't even afford the gel to make his hair spikey anymore. No sanctuary is safe.

Touma is handsome as fuck and a prince

>posting bitch made shitty LN art Touma

Pls

>Haimura still hasn't updated his blog

>anime designs
>anything other than decent at best

He's probably waiting for the kuribot chapter to drop.

The Magic Gods risk was calculated, Yuiitsu came out of nowhere and was about to WR the windowless building with him in it. She could've quite easily WR'd him if he hadn't convinced her to work with him. Sure he probably could've killed her first, but why risk everything on a probably? He might also be considering trying to pacify her without killing her so that he can potentially use WR for his own ends.

>The person he wants taken out
I don't think he wants Mikoto killed, his line about her only existing to be cloned was just him sweet-talking Yuiitsu onto his side. Otherwise he's a massive idiot for accidentally getting an Egyptian/Thelema Deity stuck in his clone fodder.

>who's supposed to be dealing with another problem for him.
Kamisato ceased being a problem for Aleister the second Yuiitsu pulled his hand off. He might become a problem again down the line if he gets his hand back, unlikely based on spoilers, but right now he's actually just a normal highschool boy one could find anywhere.

He's the cutest normal highschool boy you can find anywhere.

>Kamisato ceased being a problem for Aleister the second Yuiitsu pulled his hand off.

This is true. It's WR that's the problem, not Kamisato himself.

Well design rankings

Railgun Manga>>>Index Manga>>>Index Anime>>>>>>>> trash>>Index LN>>>>>>>>vomit>>Accelerator Manga.

The Index LN art will never be good until everyone stops looking like twigs and draws legs well.

>Railgun Manga>>>Index Manga

This is becoming debatable.

Aleister is terrible at ad-libbing, that's why Hamazura fucked his plans to hell and back. He was planning and prepared to deal with the magic gods, Yuiitsu was a sudden anomaly.

I hope we get this arc expanded on the Railgun manga someday. Would be interesting to see how she asked for the club, if she asked other people to join or if some like Kongou and co heard her and wanted to join, also how was their reaction to her making weapons like that. Then we could get to see Tokiwadai girls first reaction to the heat and elements up to the organized version we got to see now, we could see that incident Misaka mentioned with the elementary graders, we could see Yuitsu attack while the others were out and so on.

The LN's "designs" are good, it's the art style and the way it's drawn that's usually bad.

>Railgun Manga>>>Index Manga
How you dare.

>Official ranking list

>Kamachiverse's artists edition

1.- Chuuya
2.- Haimura = Mahaya
3.- Igawa Kazuki
4.- Fuyukawa (old style)
5.- Ryou Nagi
6.- Mijin
7.- Teto
8.- Yamaji Arata (He's improving though)

Index III soon

More like never.

Volumes 14-22 were the peak of this series.
NT is absolute horseshit and Kamachi should have ended it after volume 22.
Prove me wrong

>Prove me wrong
You're wrong