Eeriely accurate comic about us from a liberal

How come liberals know so much about us? Just look at this comic. I cant refute it. How do we win against them?

You should probably kill yourself.

What are you sliding this time, junior?

"us"
nice OP. nice meme flag.

>Thinks Jew haters and Kekistanis are one in the same
>I AM SILLY
>The left can't meme
>Sage

The left doesn’t know how to meme

>saging redpill threads
go kill yourself reddit

>Sup Forums is one person

Nice try, Hillary.

I literally use Sup Forums to talk to lying leftists rather than to talk to people who actually believe what they spout
It's really hilarious to see how very gullible the people who think others are very gullible are
Yes, I'm aware that goes full circle. I know it well, so why don't others seem to?

>conflating statements from ideologically variant groups as all from the same group
That's some pretty shitty intellectual disingenuousness you've got there, OP comic artist!

Something smells here...

you appear to be in dire need of a fire to die in.

Is this supposed to be funny?

>flag

Not even close.
I wish just one leftist would stand by their list of positions. They can't. You could tell them Hitler quotes were Bernie Sanders and they'd agree with every word.
As soon as yountell them its a right wing position, they just outright deny their agreeing without any counter. They can point the finger and tell you why you are wrong but they can't propose anything that doesn't disenfranchise another segment of their group.
So they can keep chattering all they want but they can't get anything done without consequently shooting one of themselves.

I AM SILLY!

Bradley Manning had his invite rescinded because he is an actual traitor.

Sauce on the anime girl on the shirt

IT'S ONLY HYPOCRISY IF THE LEFT DOES IT

No, he's saging shameless Leftist faggotry

>Took liberal talking points and copy/pasted it on a their opponent.
Is this real life?

fuck off, reddit shills are not even trying
sage

This, indeed.
Do it, OP.

never saw a single person make the argument in the bottom left. This is just pathetic. Indeed the left cannot meme.

I've seen all these arguments. From liberals trying to get people fired for hearing something they didn't like.

Anybody know where I can get that shirt?

gas the memes kike war now

>uh... you're Nazi memes are bad and dumb
Damn... I can't argue this...

look at that moonman sticker
they know so much about us
do they know that ben garrison is genuinely on our side too?