JUST: Trump Edition

well the years start and they don't stop coming

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-offered-a-grieving-military-father-25000-in-a-call-but-didnt-follow-through/2017/10/18/8d4cbc8c-b43a-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3gLTS
commondreams.org/news/2017/10/18/mother-fallen-soldier-confirms-account-call-cold-hearted-trump
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow. Just wow. This sounds incredibly legit.

THE MORE I LEARN THE WORSE IT GETS

>Wow. Just wow. This sounds incredibly legit.

Except it's been confirmed

we cannot let this guy get the codes

I'm voting for bernie sandals now

>wow wtf trump offered cash and we said we didn’t want it but changed our minds later! >:C

Trump offered me pics of ivanka, but never sent them :(

Let's archive it
archive.is/3gLTS

Who is this?

Lefty pol having a field day with fake news today
In all fields

>muh fake news

Oh god the faceblind autists are here
Abandon thread

I had a good giggle

Military personnel are given $300,000 life insurance policies.

Adding muh makes me correct.

Project much?

>washingtonpost
yeah nah

>>muh
>now I'm right

saging is against the rules faggot

>confirmed

Where's the proof that isn't hearsay?

Lefty pol wants everybody to forget about all the childfuckers that they have in their party.

>subtleties of English didn't translate into sub human monkey chatter
Shocked

>LOOK HOW NEW I AM
Sage

you know damn well that didnt happen
I can't wait for when journalists start getting attacked in the streets

Scared?

>journalists
That's generous

but why did he lie about what he said
and lie about having proof
again

How do you know that's a lie? This wouldn't be the first time niggers lied to try and get some gibs

To be fair SGLI is optional and costs money just like an other insurance. It is available from $25000 to $250k+

good heavens just look at the time

it's time for the daily dose of fake news

Been going hard today

How sad can one persons life be to obsess over what people on Sup Forums say when they have their own Sup Forums

PIZZAGATE IS REAL BUT TRUMP DOES NOT LIKE BEING PISSED ON BY EUROPEAN PROSTITUTES RIGHT?

This is another goy that died for Israel. I don't care!

>what is lighting

Retard.

What kind of pistol makes an exit wound like that?!

>literally no evidence other than the absurd fanfic

10mm

>its a washington post tries to smear trump article
amazing

>WaPo
>credible

“He said, ‘I’m going to write you a check out of my personal account for $25,000,’ and I was just floored,” Baldridge said. “I could not believe he was saying that, and I wish I had it recorded because the man did say this. He said, ‘No other president has ever done something like this,’ but he said, ‘I’m going to do it.’ “

>I wish I had it recorded
>I wish
>wish
EL OH EL

Combat vet here. Let me be the first to tell you, you’re praised up and down for deciding to join with the whole “Joining the military is like signing a blank check, up to and including your life”. Everyone who joins knows this is a possibility. Even if it is true, which I honestly don’t believe because, well niggers lie worse than anything it’s in their genetics to be deceptive. Listening to this jewel dazzled hat wearing nigger who shilled for Hillary is your first mistake.

Second, being in the service and in combat myself, there is honestly nothing worse than a nigger in uniform. They are lazy, stupid, incapable of simple commands, and a huge baggage to the mission. Also, I want to know why this nigger was attached to SF? He is an airborne POG not special forces. He probability is the reason the rest of the SF members died. This is all in response to Comey letting Hillary off the hook before interviewing her and the Russia/Obama/Hillary scandal. Why can’t people see this?

CTR is back in action?

Leftypol raids

And amazon said they will offer me a job but didn't.

Big whoop, shit happens, get the fuck over it and stop acting like little children.

Trump must be really Sad!

It's another episode of liberals can't do 2 mins of research on how guns work before drawing them

Pretty rude to record something personal like that, just like you don't count money gifted to you (if it were a stack of cash and not a check, mind you) in front of the person.
Think of it as just that - a personal transaction and bonding over a personal situation. Had she recorded it you same people would be up in arms about how narcissistic she is to use her grief to pocket some cash and sell a human interest story. baka.

isn't it strange how this shit happens literally the day after soros transfers 18 billion to his foundation?

Gears are turning friends. Batten down the hatches.

>>I wish I had it recorded

commondreams.org/news/2017/10/18/mother-fallen-soldier-confirms-account-call-cold-hearted-trump
>"Wilson fired back shortly after Trump's tweet in an appearance on CNN, saying that she also has proof. Wilson went on to say that Myeshia Johnson turned to her after the phone conversation with Trump ended and said "he didn't even know his name."

something doesn't add up here

>Pretty rude to record something personal like that

kek

The president's a bum.

>Wilson
Lmao ok