Here we help people who wants to convert to Christianism

>Isaiah 41:10 (ASV) Fear thou not, for I am with thee; be not dismayed, for I am thy God; I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Turn yourself to God user!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao
google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/praying-to-the-dead.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Holy shit you're active. So answer my previous question: what hides behind that flag? My guess is an American.

A Christian.

Is "Christian" you nationality? Should we maybe abolish nationalism in favor of Christianity? Just imagine: blacks, whites, asians worshiping Christ in union. What an utopia...

Bump.

I said that a Christian hided behind my flag.
You can push for your nativist movement all you want, I don't oppose it. I too believe in it.

Oh don't worry buddy, I'll bump your thread. It's important for everyone to know the word of Christ, whether they want to or not.

what's the fastest way to attain faith in God?

Well if you're so insisting on Christian identity but at the same time believe in nativism, then you must be from somewhere around Israel? I mean that's the native land of Christianity.

I'm not a Christian (yet) but reading C.S. Lewis is really tugging at me. Top-tier apologism and super accessible. Highly recommended for anyone whose heart isn't completely closed off yet.

Read the new testament randomly, dwell in it hard, ask God for a sign, consider the possibility of it being true and watch some Christian movies. Discuss the gospel with Christians.

Don't force or fake anything, when you believe, you believe.

Good luck bro! God is waiting for you!

youtube.com/watch?v=ruLjkt-5Kao

Watch it bro.

Convince me not to read Quran instead.

Do what you want, your heart is already closed to the gospel, you are here to mock and diminish Christ. I'm here to help fellow brothers to find the path.

>Deus Vult
>Christian

Fuck off

I guess you are down with the faggot priests and dyke nuns?

>Loving someone means letting them do whatever they want

God gave us radical freedom, you are free to do as you want, even abandon God.
You are only hurting yourself in choosing to do so.

No thanks OP I left Christianity a few months ago thanks to Sup Forums and trust regular old christians like yourself. You make me sick and the vastbmajority of IRL Christians also make me sick. I also realized that Christianity conflicts with nationalism.

We were free before a jew came in and started telling US we were free. This is a major reason I left Christianity. Glad others are doing the same.

>Being a true Christian
>Believe that God almighty had come to this earth
>Abandon God because of humans behavior

Spoke like a true believer, I really believe you were a Christian

Why would I worship a jew on a stick? Why should I worship the gods of my people not a foreign one?

>Doesn't know anything about christian religion
>talks about christian religion
M'lady

I dont know about him but I've been a Christian for 30+ years. Ive seen it all been on multiple missionary trips around the country and I'm ashamed of what ive done. After being red pilled I could no longer follow christianity sorry.

>Pagan discord shill back at it again
>Gods of my people
>American flag

Cringe hard

Quran is nigger tier
Be Muhammad: illiterate and a pedo

Read both. Figure out what they're saying on a theological and metaphysical level. Take a look at the qualities they ascribe to God, and what that would require of reality. Pay attention to the morality put forward in their parables and express teachings. You'll see which is right and which is false.

Either you believe in God and Christ or you don't. You can't chose to not believe. You never believed in first place or you ceased to believe. That has nothing to do either with your own behavior or with the behavior of others.

Your anti-christian shilling is pathetic.

You were never actually a Christian js

You do know that Americans are European right? At least 60% are just because he was born on a different continent doesnt change his race.

The reason you hide behind that flag is you are nonwhite

I find myself more drawn to Christianity as èach year passes.
Trouble is which version is the proper version?

>Literally "your people" are Christian persecuted protestants
>Chose to be a pagan because thats american
>Being this shitty at shilling

Go read the bible, focus on Christ and God first. You will sort a denomination later.

All that matters is that you turn your life into God first!

yes but which denomination of christian should I convert to? *sits back and watches christcucks tear each other apart*

"They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us."

1John 2:19

It is like DEUS VULT

Same here,, i was raised catholic though so i'll probably just go back to that soon. Protestants in general seem more cucked

Protestant for sure. Don't pray to Mary

Muhammad is a sand nigger who was illiterate and a paedophile, It is clearly not the path to righteousness.

You will sort that after you decide to follow Christ. If you convince yourself that God is real and that he came to this world to alert you of his reality, the denomination will be a mere detail that you can sort it out later. The turning your life into Gods light is what really matters.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I was extremely Christian. My entire family is Christian actually I have a few relatives who actually have there own chueches in texas and in NH I know first hand about the bible and its teachings every single day I was taught this stuff even into my 30s I avtually did some preaching myself. I'm ashamed of it you young kids don't have any idea because you are newborn it's fresh to you.

And here we tell them that they
>have to go back

>Leftist antifa cuck larping
>Either larping as pagan or as a 'christian'
>Think I don't see the ruse

After you find Jesus everything changes God bless you all.

Why is everyone so obsessed with the "catholics worship mary meme?" I don't see a problem with revering people who aren't jesus or god, like would it be wrong to pray to a dead family member?

This. Focus on this first.
Denomination is secondary.

What you were a Christian by association? Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken

I'm very serious when it came to my faith in Jesus I even helped convert people in other countries helped build houses for them in God's name.

Amen, user

You are a pathetic one

Go spread your filth larping somewhere else.
In here we believe in Christ.

Nice try kiddo but I was working with the church whenever was possible even did some sermons for them. It was an extremely hard thing to break but I did.

>>would it be wrong
Yes

why?

Thanks. I still have a copy I was given as a child in school, it's funny to think that even though my school wasn't religious, every child was given their own copy. That was only around 15 years ago, it's rather sad to see so much change.

And your response to 1john 2:19?

That's what I thought.
Don't cry out "did we not prophesy in your name!"

When I was 14 I was doing missionary trips in places like Jamica and Russia. In russia I was helping am orphanage and in jamica I was helping Niggers build a house while educating the young ones in Jesus Christ. I rmeber the taste of that nasty ass ginger ale the nigger sold at her little shack down the road. I also remember some rasta guys offering money for the women when I was walking past was pretty spooky for a 14yr old.

Answer: Praying to the dead is strictly forbidden in the Bible. Deuteronomy 18:11 tells us that anyone who “consults with the dead” is “detestable to the Lord.” The story of Saul consulting a medium to bring up the spirit of the dead Samuel resulted in his death “because he was unfaithful to the LORD; he did not keep the word of the LORD and even consulted a medium for guidance” (1 Samuel 28:1-25; 1 Chronicles 10:13-14). Clearly, God has declared that such things are not to be done.

google.com/amp/s/www.gotquestions.org/amp/praying-to-the-dead.html

Sorry I don't respond to out of context versus.

google
"jesus in india"

I was raised a protestant, it's strange I always seen Catholics as more...gentle (if that's the right way to expalin)
My experiences with protestant was the fire and brimstone type, which I quite liked desu, it can be very powerful if done the correct way.

What does any of this have to do with you losing your faith?

Be blessed!

Nice (pathetic) deflection.

I won't cast pearls before you swine...
You have the spirit of the antichrist and you will answer for your deception.

Anyone who attacks Christianity or Paganism at this point is either a kike, a shill, a leftist, or some other degenerate piece of filth. Religion is NOT our biggest concern by any means. Pagans and Christians take on ZOG together.

As a fellow Christian, you have this completely wrong. Faith is a choice that must be lived every day. Love is a choice.

You liked it because we hold a very high view of Scripture the way The Lord wants us to. Come back prodigal. God will run to meet you and embrace you with a kiss, come home brother

Im talking about the things that I did. I don't really consider it losing my faith as much as learning the truth about Jews and christianity first hand. Civic nationalism and so on.

I'm sorry you have such a problem with the truth user I hope you break free from christianity one day like I did. Hopefully it's sooner then later because as you age it gets harder and harder too.

Watch a few Paul Washer videos, user. You might like his style.

>have problem with the truth
The most Orwellian thing I've seen on Sup Forums

Lol. Get behind me Satan.

You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you make him one, you make him twice as much a dog of Hell as he was before!

Conversion happens not by emotional pleas, intellectual arguments, or spiritual experiences because these things may be forgotten or later questioned. Instead, convert others by being a living example. If you are godly other wills notice your Light and be drawn by it. You will not need to seek converts.

Good Goy

Yes Washer is a great man

user, Jesus is the biggest Kike on Earth
you are a brainwashed kike puppet
I pray for you, you dirty lost Soul
Jesus weeps for you

You know man, some days, when I'm really fucking tired of it all I do just want to run back, drop all then other shit and join up again. I don't think I'm there yet but I want to let you know people are out there listening.

I can hear you rubbing your hands from here relax shlomo

You poor deluded kikelover
Don't deny Jesus's Jewishness
Jesus on the cross, Goy.
Accept him in to your Heart.

Except the part where Christianity opened the Pandora's box of semitism in Europe.

We then spent most of our martial energy slaughtering one another in petty religious squabbles while an endless number of asiatic tribes invaded from the east. Even the crusades degenerated into sectarian warfare in Europe and the last crusades were fought on European soil against the Turks. In short, the crusades failed, and Europe nearly fell at Vienna.

Christianity can survive without the Europeans, and it has done a tremendous amount to weaken them. But Europe can't survive without the Europeans, and we shouldn't let some imported desert religion hold us back.

I pray you come home

If you're not a Catholic, you definitely haven't really read the Bible, and even most Catholics don't really know what's going on it it. Nothing conflicts less with nationalism. All other religions would have one but one nation, but Christianity easily allows for different nations with different customs and perspectives and habits and even rites, so long as they all have the same core beliefs. It also is far more flexible to change over time. Because it concerns itself primarily with the most abstract understand of good and evil, something that was necessary before, can no longer be necessary later. Just as you should stand up for yourself, you should stand up for your neighbor. The righteousness of your life makes the lives of your ancestors more meaningful. You are here for a purpose, and that purpose may just be to raise a good family and contribute to your nation.

Pray for Jesus's love, Goy

Indeed.

Give this guide a go when you feel tired, user. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

Thanks man. I may do just that one day soon.

To say Jesus was a Jew is to commit the fallacy of Oversimplification because he was God incarnate.

Checkmate, shlomo.
Run back and go count your 20 pieces of silver

How pathetic must you be to need a jew to help you with living from day to day. You are weak paieces of shit that need Jesus was a crutch axring like little females that need daddy to hold her hand make her feel better cause the world is a big scary place. Fucking pathetic.

Nah, he was a Jew

You shall have no other Gods before me

I'll check this out soon. Thanks for the link.

You're welcome.

turn yourself to wine, you fuck

this. What are you 6?

Anyone here who doesn't buy this bullshit, you are in good company

if the bible was god's book, why didn't he just give everyone a free copy?

Best argument ever. Let me guess sub-Saharan?

I'm not sure I'm quite ready yet, I wouldn't want to offer my commitment without truly feeling it. I just need to work out and work on what is holding me back.

Its online... plus who are to question God's will? You are just a autist

> believing in something a bunch of savages wrote down 2k years ago
> wanting me to believe it too

mysides.jpg

1 Kings 8:60 — That all the people of the earth may know that the LORD is God, and that there is none else.
Mark 12:29-34 —And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord: And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. And the second is like, namely this, thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. There is none other commandment greater than these. And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he: And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbor as himself, is more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.
Isaiah 45:21 — Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time: who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Savior; there is none beside me.

I'm being serious

If the Bible was God's true word, why didn't he give it to everyone?

Thanks, just a quick look has piqued my curiosity so I'll set aside a night to watch them properly.