Who deserves to live or die Sup Forums?

Who deserves to live or die Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deontological_ethics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

always the kraut.

What about Sarah Stein? Kraut name, yet a new. She's also a teacher, and of childbearing years. So babies, but jew babies.

why in the fuck are half of these people on a spaceship to begin with

You are asking the wrong question. Is not about WHO DESERVES TO DIE, but WHO MUST LIVE.

You need to choose by positive traits, not delete by negative traits.

Why keep Carol and axe Harold? Why an old opera singer and not the computer programmer?

meant to be swapped

Dr. Johnson lives because we need someone to help with dealing with killing half the ship
Bob Petty lives to replace Don Corde when he passes
Mary Kowoski lives to be breeding stock
Sarah Stein lives to educate + make children.
Linda Schultz also lives to make babies
Don Corde is a doctor, we need him.
Father Kelly lives to minister, obvious we need Jesus
Harold Fisher lives to work the computer
His son loves to repopulate.

Kowoski

Stein

Schultz

KILL THEM

>keeps the niggers, jews, and homosexuals
Disgusting.

why would you bring a sterile person to colonize a new planet?

Why bring homosexuals? Why bring a retarded person? Why bring a prostitute?
It doesn't make sense.

Why the fuck are they sending faggots and old people to start a space colony? You have to send only fertile, heterosexual young people so that the colony can grow.

I kept them because of their skills, jackass. I paid no attention to who they actually were. It's called meritocracy, fucktard.

>unwed single mom of two
>liberal politician
>skills
Kek
The only skills one has is child bearing, but you killed 7, a college educated woman who could also bear children.
You let the lesbian politician live, but killed the girl with the RN degree, which is really more valuable? A nurse, or a woman who can tell you how nice refugees are?
The fuck kind if meritocracy is that?

>start a colony with a retard
Do they use his retard strength for heavy lifting?

The only way they'll all agree is if it is a random raffle or all decide to die.

This is probably a too small a number of people to have a viable gene pool anyways I reckon, so don't bother choosing based on child-bearing ability.

Focus on women who can reproduce.
Focus on man with important education, like physician and programmers.

It's a damn space colony, put humanity first.
No infants too. Only adult males, in reproductive age and who can do work.
Sort out the degenerates also if you can.

Keep the hooker, kill the rest.

Little, Corde, and Kelly breed Linda, Melinda, and Mary respectively.
Little is designated expendable asset for risky repairs/missions due to depression.
Carol Fisher serves as schoolmarm, duty to children suppresses marital problem.
Harold Fisher spends his time shitposting and fixing things on the ship.
Kelly holds it together, establishes hereditary clergy class with offspring.
No niggers, no kikes, no junk genes. Colony is great success.
Would swap Mary for Stein if Stein isn't genetically Jewish.

3 4 7 [spoiler]8[/spoiler] 9 16 for breeding/skill spread
13 14 and 15 as pity includes to round out the roster.

I admit I didn't put much thought into the pity includes. No prejudices, just survival + procreation.

pick the jews

I've heard of this before.

Bring 10, kill 15.

Fair change. Think I might have misread 'physician' on my first passthrough, might have made my first tier had I read it right.

just because ms. thomas is a lesbian dont mean you cant breed her

Everyone dies because no consensus would ever be made.
This is also fucking stupid because why is a spaceship full of so many fucking useless degenerates?

Only solution desu

iirc a viable breeding population is something like 250 individuals
t. took intro to anthropology once

This is true, which is also why the homosexual man is valuable, since he is a shrink. Ms Thomas beings nothing else to the able, and can easily be replaced by another more capable woman, so she should still die.

wat deh fug :-D

Can we airlock more than 8 of them?

Who the fuck put this sorry gang of sad sacks into a spaceship to begin with? Gay and elderly and infertile people? Did they choose using a dartboard?

This is an easy choice. by the way.

KILL:
1 and 2: I don't need to say it do I
3: Gay
5: utterly useless tard
10: gonna die anyway
11: Gourmet food is not a fucking priority
12: She will never learn. This is literally anti-society.
14: not many men are needed, sorry father, you're just too old
16: Wife doesn't even like him

SAVE:
4: Fucking Bob. He'll learn when we get there.
6: Depressed artist
7: Savvy accountant
8: Birthing-age Jewess
9: Sexpot
12: Ms Thomas (she'll learn also. Put her with Bob)
13: Other sort of sexpot
15: Cranky mom (to take care of son)
17: Her son

>prostitute with an RN

Hahahahaha fuck this fag teacher

Yes, techincally.

to take care of the young man. the colony will need fresh sperm.

I know several educated prostitutes. I hate what they do for a job, but they're smart.

This makes no sense. If you want to start a colony you have to have a proper fertile female to male ratio. Steril women like Lin Chow would not qualify in any case. Instead of her one should choose 1,7,8 or 15. Other then that I would be fine.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deontological_ethics

top kek this

>choose to keep fatherless and now motherless black child over white opera singer
>see flag
like pottery

>
pretty much perfect, although depending on her looks, i would switch 13 with 5 and make her into my submissive fucktoy...and yes, to make myself feel better

>I know several educated prostitutes
Well, you're going to have to share now user

There arent that many more options, maybe pick something youre into and force it to be your personal slave or something, jew or not...
Maybe he likes little niggers

>If no choice is made, everyone will perish.
>What does this exercise reveal about human values, prejudice, norms, leadership, democracy, sex roles and conformity?
That it's a motherfucking requirement for survival.

Live:

not even trolling

Let them all die desu, it's better that way.
>Go make a colony
>Nobody has the fucking skills to make it successful
Like wtf future.

Kill nigglet, save 3 or 7. Both are capable of making children, and one is able to contribute a valuable skill.

wait, fuck Shulz(nein), i pick 7

It's a long fucking story. I met one through OKCupid and we never dated (thank god) but we had a lot in common so we became friends. She lived with me for a while, and I met a few others through her. I also dated a girl when I was 26 and she was 18 who went to college and started meeting sugar daddies there to help her pay for shit.

These are young, bright, smart girls who lived a normal childhood and went to college, but they just decided that having sex for money was easier than working. I disapprove of their choices but I don't kick them out of my life for it. It doesn't make them steal or do drugs or anything. The one I met on OKC even hates black and Hispanic people and we complain about them together. She's also half Jewish but still thinks that Jews are a problem and hated Hillary more than Trump. She is /ourgirl/.

Do it again bomber Harris

>IMPORTANT CHARACTERISTICS
>black
>gay
Not important, just a moral test.
Will not take.

>Killing a psychologist, child bearing teacher, or physician and letting a useless unwed teenage mother and her no-father-having child live
Why even? She doesn't being anything useful, and you're sacrificing useful people to allow them to live.

>She is /ourgirl/.
>literal whore
That's not how this works

>stayed with me for a while
I bet you didn't charge rent, did you?

1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16, 17

5 women who can breed, 2 males of breeding age and 2 young males

I kill the nine strongest to ensure my dominance over the new colony.

See

obvious adds to death list:
1-Ella Tower: pregnant black unwed teenage mother
2-Derek Tower: 2 year old son of Ella Tower
3-Dr. Johnson: 31 year old gay college psychology professor
8-Sarah Stein: Jewish, 5th grade teacher, 25 years old
12-Ms. Thomas: homosexual liberal politician, college degree

The eternal leaf is right. This time.

Not based on biases, why should 3 die, when he can make children and is a psychologist?
Why should 8 die, when she can make children, and is capable of raising children?

Tried to be logical.

3 is a faggot
8 is a kike

Kill the gay ones, the sterile ones, the one that's in love with the sterile tard and the priest.. None of those were ever going to produce offspring, except possibly the tard-lover. That leaves one more, which was a bit harder.. But probably Ella's 2 year old son, since she's got a replacement kid on the way anyway.

Fags are good at fashion, can be forced to breed for greater good, he is college educated
Kikes are able to influence cosmic energy to create gold. Obviously an important skill.

Who deserves to arbitrate as to who deserves to live or die?

meh, if the doctor wasn't so old I'd trade him for the niglet
but a pregnant woman is exactly what you need to populate a colony (she'll easily have 10+ kids in her lifetime) and I already kept the whore RN for medical purposes

Oh yeah forgot to mention that: The old guy makes 8.

Your teacher gave you an impossible task, simply because you have to all agree. Also these "colonists" are full of people who don't belong on a colony ship in the first place. So you eliminate those people first

Anyone homosexual or sterile - you need to start making babies and homosexuals and people who are sterile do not fit the bill. So we eliminate 3, 5, 11, and 12 right off the bat and need 4 more to disappear into space.

Out of the remaining people we eliminate people who have nothing to offer.

14 can go, middle aged, shitty sperm. 15, and 16 can go because they offer no tangible benefit since they are old and hate each other and will likely argue and bitch about each other and reduce morale

Oh of the ones remaining we take a look at what stock we have left

1, healthy teen mom - race doesn't matter (i know booooo right?)
2. 2 year old kid that will be able to supply healthy sperm
6. Healthy stock but useful skill is artist
7. healthy female (assumed)
8. Healthy female (assumed)
9. Healthy female (assumed good genetics)
10. a doctor that can teach the RN to replace him
13. healthy female with medical skills
17. healthy stock male but only 6 months old.

the answer here is who can give an immediate benefit to the colony and 17 doesn't fit here because he will be a net drain on everyone's time and energy for years before they can provide anything useful. 2. could go, but he can at least walk and not shit himself and be useful otherways.

so 3, 5, 11, 12, 14, 15,16,17 die. Colony as best chance to survive.

you need to populate a new colony. since they are in the process of flying a rocket ship to planet Placebo, they should be prepared to do that with the proper resources.
you killed off 2 children, 1 male and one unknown, and a young woman. 3 of the most needed people you killed off for the price of 2

We don't have enough people even before the spaceship cull is carried out.

The colony will descend into inbreeding and die off within a few generations for lack of genetic variance.

Kill em all i say!!!!

Close, but even though 3 is a fag he is still more useful than 6. 6 will most likely kill himself, but 3 is capable of dealing with the mental/emotional problems of the colony, and can still make babies.

Good job on the logical approach, I really enjoyed the different colors.

this is the correct answer

Swap 2 for 7, 8, or 15 and I agree. The last thing you'd want in such a depressing situation is to look after a two year old niglet.

The colony will collapse due to inbreeding without the right people, thus we need to breed carefully and as diversely as possible to avoid the worst effects of inbreeding. After eliminating the sterile and those highly unlikely to sire healthy children I eliminated the infants as they won't be able to breed for several years and their spot is better taken by people capable of breeding. As it is with this current group I have six women and three men, allowing me 18 pairs the maximum possible with the number of survivors is 20 so this is excellent. Furthmore assuming each coupling is carried out until at least each pairing bares three children (women have 9 kids, men have 18) that leaves us with a total of 54 individuals within the new population (9 are mulatoes, make of that what you will) avoiding pairing off relatives this means that each child in the new generation has 24 members within their generation who aren't relatives or approximately 12 members who are of the opposite sex.

Not saying my colony will survive, but for that to be remotely possible you have to exterminate anyone who cannot instantly produce more offspring from the moment we hit the ground.

If you're going to build a colony you need wombs, but you also need people willing to work.

Fags and sterile people all die:
>Dr. Johnson
>Sheri Lomas
>Don Corde(76 is too old, kids will be autists)
>Lin Chow
>Carol Fisher(says old, I'm assuming menopausal or at least old enough to risk birthing downies)
Ms. Thomas gets to live even though she's a lesbian because lesbians aren't real and she's going to take dick whether she wants to or not.

Now we need to kill 4 more.
>Ella
>Derek
Should be killed because they will pollute the colony with their violent, impulsive african genes

Now 1 more:
>Sarah Stein

This leaves:
-Harold the programmer and his kid Lee. Probably pretty smart folks. Lee will bridge the gap between the adults and the next wave of extraplanetary births.
-Father Kelly, definitely based. Will preserve the moral fiber and patriarchal fabric of the colonial society so they can maintain good birthrates.
-Bob is probably reasonably smart as a biology student, Tom might not be smart but is able bodied and can work.
-Melinda, Ms Thomas, Linda, Mary will all be used as breedstock.

I have achieved the perfect gender balance, removed the plebs, and satisfied the conditions of the mission; I didn't even need to work with a team to decide.

r8 me u faggits.

>Tried to be logical.
>beauty contest winner
don't think with your dick

oh yeah, depressed dude suddenly isn't so depressed when he's swimming in pussy

>Sarah Stein lives to educate + make children.
>Having your whole colony educated by a liberal jewish woman.
I guess if you want to collapse the colony under the weight of communism in 2 generations.

beauty contest implies excellent desirable genetics, btw

i'd take the 25 year old jew over the 76 year old, other than that i came up with the same

Who the hell chose these people for a colony?
Let them all die. This mission was a failure before it even began.

>niggers and fags having merit
>jewess not indoctrinating the youth with marxism to destroy the colony from the inside

(((Fisher)))

>imagine a spaceship travelling to a new colony
>crew members include: unwed black teenage mother, young prostitute with RN degree and 2 year old son of before mentioned unwed black teenage mother

I would shoot myself get off the ride.

Do it again bomber Harris.

You left the nigress? Do you want a mongrel race of colonizers that will just be able to build mud huts on the new planet?

You know I made the right decision.

>This new colony is to represent the best in our society.

bringing a literal retard

This

It's not like every inbred is a mutant. If you are having 10 kids, a few will be ok even if inbred.

Close, kill Carol, take the RN.

Underrated

Almost none of these people should go. Who made this list? Most of it is sterile/barron people, a prostitute, fags, and a literal retard. This aren't the kind of people you take when colonizing a new world.
1. Derek Tower
2. Bob Petty
3. Sarah Stein
4. Don Corde
5. Father Kelly
6. Lee Fisher

Kill the Jews, faggots, and niggers.
Fuck the tard.
Marry the prostitute.

I dont know buddy, what if the hooker has AIDS and spreads it among the colony, we're fucked

(((Fisher)))

>gay
>psychologist
2 strikes