3x3 thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HR9McRUyAlg
youtube.com/watch?v=yt8v3s6RPSs
youtube.com/watch?v=CXzxGn3uh6o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cool blog, kid.

Hello friends. I'll probably be using this image for a few more days then I'll go back to my normal 3x3.

2/6

Don't you guys ever get tired of this shit?

Do you watch anime for entertainment or to receive approval from other people?

I will just leave my 3x3 here because my taste is so COOL and SMART.

Not bad but pick better pictures next time.

Go to bed, Digi.

Aaaaand, the 3x3 thread is off to a shit start.

Well, here's my personal opinionated tastes. Feel free to attack, praise or whatever. It's all the same shit to me.

Bs, you copy pasted that from another 3x3

Fuck it; I'm going to get better pictures. I can't stand I got shit pictures on here. My ocd is nagging me and I hate it.

Man, fuck off with your daily circlejerk.

Must be real shit when the only thing in your pathetic life you can be proud of are the chinese cartoons you've watched.

>what is a hobby

0/5 Only thing I remotely like is Video Girl Ai, and the manga was much better.

3/5

6/8

7/9 too much Gainax, otherwise nice. Kudos for Uchouten Kazoku, you don't see that often on 3x3's.

I always find it amusing that Digi couldn't even pick a picture from Akage no Anne to represent on this hipster 3x3 but from Konnichiwa Anne which hardly anybody cares about it yet still bothered to criticise people who claim to enjoy it based on his perceptions of their tastes alone and some people actually listen to what he has to say as if his opinion is worthwhile.

Lol
Ever heard of chill out?

>buttmad pleb angry at 3x3 threads
>j-just get a life n-nerds

>I have so much fun watching anime for entertainment that I spend my time telling other people how to use an anonymous message board to establish that I am a better poster than them rather than watching my anime for entertainment!

At first glance I was like whoa good taste but upon further inspection never mind, it mostly sucks.

Tbh I'm honestly not too huge a fan of gainax, they're just another studio competing with their peers. I chose FLCL since mushishi threw the balance off. There's other good studios who put out good products, but I did it just to have a color balance really, not for the sake of gainax.

I had a hard time choosing others like Bebop, dandy, big o, paranoia agent, mushishi and some pretentious stuff like lain, texchnolyze, Haibane renmei and neia under 7. I might have put Joshiraku but it was a bit boring. I love Koji Kumeta's tone and writing, you can tell it is like Zetsubou; just differently presented.

I'd add those if there were a 4x4 but let's not go there.

How can you not like Princess Mononoke? Better film than Angel's Egg, Haruhi, Tamako, Eve no Jikan and 5cm/s quite easily to be honest.

THEY JUST WON'T GIVE UP

Made me root for the villains and left a bad aftertaste. Not a fan of sledgehammer style environmentalist propaganda.

The first impression is always right, user.

4/6
1/4 I've been meaning to watch Tatami
6/8 You sure love Gainax don't you?
1/7

Not really; I just happened to pull up a lot of gainaxes stuff on here and stuff I thought was good and progressive for their time and budget. I haven't seen their entire catalogue really. They had good stuff; but not all crazy.

I actually like madhouse and animation backwards more. Perot is ok. But yeah, gainax is Ayt.

>rating a literal meme 3x3

Wow, your 3x3 is a very mixed bag. Weird to see Disappearance, Mind Game, Tamako, and Angel's Egg all on the same chart.

For what it's worth, 1.5/5.

6.5/9.

You guys are boring.

1.5/4. I will never understand how much some people love Trigun.

7/7
7/8
5/8

5/5
4/4
8/8
3/3, I should watch Tokyo Godfathers tonight
3/5

>literally rating a meme
Ignorance is bliss.

user pls nothing is better than angel's egg

NGE, Gunbuster and TTGL are definitely my top 3 from Gainax seeing as I'm a mechafag even though Evangelions don't really count.

Studio Pierrot is in the limelight for me due the butcher of the TG adaptation and the various other QUALITY issues with series they work on.

Bones is by far my all time favourite studio as I've probably watched 2/3 of their works, and how fluid and grounded their artstyle is what makes them the best for me.

>animation backwards
That's not a studio, retard, that's a fucking TV slot.

Super varied, I guess you like both open-ended and closed narratives?

Does everyone who likes NHK like it because they relate to it? Not to say it's a bad show or anything.

Pretty much all good stuff here except I don't read mango

Not familiar with anything but Aria

I respect you somewhat for actually putting Ouran on there, but I have no idea what you like from looking at your chart

Let's get some variation ITT. Post 3x3s of OPs.

You know; I completely forgot about bones.

I agree about Pierrot; they're kinda annoying and watered down. They did ok with bleach and Naruto for the direction and cinematics; but got tired of filler and decreasing quality over time.

I like Toei more in contrast to them though. They always put out a good consistent product over time.

That's a good list.

Wow user chill. You can't expect people to know everything.

Good stuff.

I'd make one but I'm too lazy. Maybe tomorrow, might do an ED one too.

Barakamon
GTO OP 1
Kaiba
Gintama OP 11
Spaceship Yamato TV OP
Shingeki no Bahamut
Watamote
Rainbow
Kino's Journey

This one
youtube.com/watch?v=HR9McRUyAlg

>You can't expect people to know everything.
Not him but that's really basic stuff, senpai.

Kill yourself.

>daily cancerous circlejerk thread

But the OVA OP is way better.

Tbh I actually didn't know that. I always thought it was a studio not a block.

The more you know I suppose.

Not even him but why are you do desperate to fit in?

(you)

I appreciate the honorifics yo, but user works fine.

After you.

>GTO
>kino
>kaiba
>Shingeki no Bahamut
Good tastes

2/2
3/3
you have no idea how happy it makes me to see gatcha there
4/5

Hajime a best.

What's the top left one and the one below it?

>Tbh I actually didn't know that.
>Tbh
>I actually didn't know that
>didn't know
I don't even know what's bait anyone on this thread.

Top left is: Kyousougiga, Bottom is Mekakucity

>3x3 thread

>>>/reddit/
>>>/mal/

Cry more bitch nigger.

>too much Gainax
No such thing

>no Daicon
Dropped

Okay, but can you guess which mosaic is mine?

1.5/6
5.5/9
5.5/7
3/7
6/7 anime
4.5/6 movies/ovas
2/2 manga
5.5/6
4.5/8
3.5/7
6/8 OPs
>Katanagatari 2
I always liked the first one and rerun OP more
youtube.com/watch?v=yt8v3s6RPSs
2/5 I like your image choice though
3/7
3/7
2.5/6
5/5

or

Why didn't you rate mine friend?

which one is your's user? I might have missed it.

Nailed it. I'm Placing Kaiba in the center and having Lain and Kuragehime in both probably gave it away way too easily.

my bad, 8/8 as always

I was just looked out for Kaiba and Lain. When I saw Princess Jellyfish I had that one pegged as your likely 3x3

Template please

Thanks friend.
6/7

youtube.com/watch?v=CXzxGn3uh6o
The GOAT OP

what's the middle left and top right one?

I really like the way Katanagatari OP2 uses common cliches found in OPs but in stylised ways that are meaningful and look badass, not to mention just how atmospheric the song is. It really conveys the haunting feeling of the later episodes. OP1 is great too, but I don't see anything as praiseworthy in it. Cool visuals, upbeat song to match the light hearted early episodes, an enjoyable time. But the rerun OP is terrible. Reused footage from the show with an ugly filter over it, and a drab song which doesn't seem to fit any part of the series at all. I really don't see how you could like it better than OP2.

Not him but Doremi and Kuuchuu Buranko

If you had confidence in your own taste then Digibro would be irrelevant to you. Stop talking about him, you are literally everything wrong with 3x3 threads and the rest of this board. Kill yourself if you think Digi matters

9/9

I finished

It's beautiful.

>doremi

Lain pic sucks.

Watch more anime.

God amongst men.

Kill yourself.

Looks bad.

Watch more anime.

Have you seen Re:Zero? I think you'd like it.

3x3 is wrong though

>Lain pic sucks.
It's from the OP, like all the other images there. Don't be a dweeb.

>Have you seen Re:Zero? I think you'd like it.
Ha ha.

1/1

1/3 i didn't like FLCL and Eva

Wow lol hipster taste much

bait

did you start watching anime five seconds ago

I salute your impeccable taste good sir

Literally laughed out loud, thanks user

oooh, this is good.

redid. Forgot about Space Dandy. And I did this in chronological order. You can see how all these series are related by artists, directors, writers and companies related to these projects. It's all interconnected.

Had a hard time choosing between Monogatari series, bebop, big o, mushishi, texchnolyze, lain, neia under 7 and haibane renmei. I prefer mono over the rest since the director for zetsubou is my favorite.

But overall, dandy is well balanced, colorful and well thought out. Mono would be 2nd.