BokuMachi

Was it NTR?

It was a special kind, NTR to the audience only. Like reverse dramatic irony.

No.

You're an idiot.

>Reminder that Kayo and Satoru never had daughter together to say "Baka nano?"

Do you guys actually expect a girl to wait 19 years for her childhood crush to come out of a coma even though he could die any day?

Seriously, I'd be worried she had some mental illness if she actually didn't move on.

Truly a deeper series than people make it out to be.

It's anime. If I wanted to watch real-life cucking, I would watch Mexican teledramas

The reality is that her not waiting completely makes sense, and in the manga it isn't like MC-kun doesn't get a fresher, younger girl with a nice ass or anything.

But the absolute height of the series was building their relationship. It is the only thing it did 'above averagely' Thus as an audience we feel cheated.

My girlfriend's boyfriend seemed to like it. What's all the negativity about?

So are you if you think it was. You cucks will try to find anyway to slip your shitty fetish into anything.

Lots of people aren't too upset with Kayo not getting with Satoru but more that the whole series was about their relationship and the deus-ex machina at the very end.

Also, Airi was nothing but waifu bait and served little purpose in terms of plot

>My girlfriend's boyfriend
HA

I did not notice that. I am a retard

No but it was unsatisfying

Have you read the gaiden, guys?
The culprit of the NTR is, none other than Satoru's mother.

It was pretty cucktastic

ntr kino

It was the moms fault. She shed tears when his mom hid him from her.

Satoru has no feelings for Hinazuki.
-Gaiden

So no

I'm just happy that the author of the series got hardcore boycotted by 2chan and his next work is tanking like crazy.

At least he learned from his mistakes.

No, Japan overreacted hardcore about this.

It was still extremely disappointing, though. That puppy loves they had as kids was so precious to watch.

If not getting what you want is NTR.

If the author didn't want to audience to overreact then maybe he shouldn't have made a cuck ending.

That would imply Satoru was a pedophile if he was into her.

He was physically a 10 year old and he bonded with Kayo over their mutual personalities. If anything, it's shown at multiple points that he enjoys being back as a youngster that he took things for granted.

The pedo argument is just an excuse to justify bad writing

>cuck ending
>when Airi win

Not even a Kayofag but Airi is nothing but waifubait and self-insertion fantasy by the author. The fact that she's so much younger than the MC and that people get their panties in a twist over Kayo's age just shows how much anime has become trash because of waifubait.

So if you went back to your 10 year old body you would be willing to become the boyfriend of a 10 year old girl and do romantic stuff with her? You can honestly said you would be attracted to her even though you have an adult mind assuming you are not underage cancer?

It's not even the "muh NTR" that was bad. The 15 year coma itself was just plain retarded but shippers don't have the capacity to think about anything else besides MC getting the V.

>Wanting to see actual romantic progression between two characters instead of NTR bullshit is now pedophilia

Throwing a past puberty mind into one that hasn't undergone it might just remove your urges to fuck the girl until you get older. Ever thought of that?

What other scenario is better?

Satoru has his memories intact. He went througt puberty. Also the manga and anime made it clear that Satoru was not a child in a man's body by having the media fuck off when Satoru was talking with the cancer girl.

Completely irrelevant here because we're talking about the two kids, assuming no coma take place.

I never implied that.
Make the coma shorter, like a few months. Pull the dumb camping trip when he's a kid since his mom dragging him there with cancer-chan would make more sense. Have teacher caught and jailed in the past so he doesn't go on killing sprees for fifteen years and have Satoru get to re-live those years and fix his life fuck ups instead of just skipping back to the present.

>People try to apply real world standards to chinese cartoons

>The writing has to be shitty because it's a cartoon

The writing was shitty anyways. I don't mind it that much. However, I do have an issue with the ass-pull he did to get rid of Kayo and insert his waifubait

Like you'd wait 15 years for a childhood crush

No NTR because they were not in a romantic relationship in the first place