According to the hadith, Muhammad led a prayer where he gathered the energy of past prophets into himself...

According to the hadith, Muhammad led a prayer where he gathered the energy of past prophets into himself, and through his piety and submission to Allah, arose more powerful than before, surrounded in a golden aura.

Submit to Islam and I can teach you to achieve this power.

muhammed was a pedophile false prophet who fucked little kids.

illiterate goat fucker couldnt read and said he flew to the moon on a winged horse he was obviously a jewish plot who cares

So that's where Muslims get this power from, woah...

>islam created the first anime
really makes you think

Muslim Goku

Lmao

I did that but with Hitler and Jesus

The first super sayan

Checked.

Your blackened heart is why you fail. Power like this comes only from purity and humility in the face of a Universe of incomprehensible scale.

Also 4kafir is full of pedos, so this is a moot morality play.

WE WUZ SAIYANS N SHEEEIT
ALLAHU AKHAMEHAMEHA

Ayy lmao. Is Islam Dragonball Z irl?

Post more memri tv

Sorry but i don't believe in fairy tales.

checked and kekked

ma'shallah

wooooboy

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Muslim SuperSayan powers intensify

My favourite one.

So, what shilling company are you guys being bank rolled out of?

Are you doing this from the privacy of your home or a facility?

Is it like a part time thing you do on the side of your actual job?

ARE YOU SUPER SAND LARGEND? K-K-CARROT CAKE. WHEN I WAS A LITTLE BOY FREEZIEPOP DIDN"T INVITE ME TO HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY

Come back and talk to me when you are able to defeat death, Mo.

checked

Wow, Muhammad went Super Sunni 3? Will he use it to defeat Terrorist Cell, or ally with it?

sounds like a poetic way of saying he blew himself up

Mohammed is the prophet of lies. Whos words have created an army of evil. There can be no peace with Islam.

>Allah Head-Cha-La

We wuz anime

And in this picture we see the first instance of white phosphorus being used for "illuminating" muslims.

VIRGINIA
HANGING OUT WITH LITTLE BOYS IN SPANDEX, I SEE

AYO!
HOL' UP..
SO YOU BE SAYIN...
WE WUZ SAYANS 'N SHEEEIT!?

I will never forgive you, Friezreal

Checked

what's with this chink drawing ? i thought mo mo was arab

>Power like this comes only from purity and humility in the face of a Universe of incomprehensible scale.
Only? So, not from Allah?

>Believing 200 post-death chinese whispers compiled by a Persian that ignores historical political strife of that era and contradicts the Quran.

Cucked by the fire-kikes we was and now cucked by Saudi twats.

>believing 200 years post-death chinese whispers*