Ferris a cute

1st for dark lord Subaru.

what about when he masturbates?

HOW CAN HE BE SO CUTE

then she aids him with her hands

best loli, I suppose.

Satella is best girl and has best lips.

Shitstorm in 5 weeks will be real.

Ricardo in the latest episode after hyping him to be a strong character was utterly pathetic. He only cut half a tooth from it and did some sword slices.

>the Felixtard made the new thread
Wew.

>No Emilia last 3 episodes
why is this allowed?

Do you think we'll see how she dies? Or just Wilhems reaction to finding out?

Yeah, please try to get over it.

She isn't shown because she's not at the whale battle or capital. What's where Subaru has been

>Do you think we'll see how she dies?
No.

γŠθŒΆγƒ‰γƒŠ!

NON FERRIS AVATARFAG THREAD

They should have just gotten over this whale shit arc and see emilia, the pacing is SO-FUCKING-SLOW

NON REMFAG THREAD

It's going perfect. Killing one of the biggest threats in the world in 1 episode is rushed and would ruin it completely.

Stop falseflagging Felixtard.

It's just the OP picture. Who gives a fuck.

Stay mad Remmer

He has autism or he is scared of Ferri

Thread is already shit with stupid ferris shit. The day of Ep 25 will be the best day for a long time.

The felix fag will start imagedumping and inciting shitpost, he has done it before and he will do it again

Since I see people asking why Subaru doesn't try to tell people about his curse. Has someone thinked about what could happen if Subaru could tell people about his return by death curse?

I think all the powerful people will try to track and cage since he would be instantly one the most dangerous beings in that world. Also because they'll knew Satella will try to fuck up the world with him, just to set her free

Your autism is going too far.

Fuck off

Saw this posted in previous thread about the dragon aids that's slowly turning Subaru black.
>The Dragon aids seems to be helping him instead of hurting him though. We don't know if it has any adverse effects yet, right?
>Yeah it seems to invigorate him/infected limbs are more robust/healthy than uninfected limbs, and no clear side effects yet. But the same shit fucked Crusch really bad, actively spreading across her body and making her suffer extreme pain. That Subaru's so chill with it is a bad omen I'd say.
>It's probably also worth noting that when he first got the AIDS, it was administered to the open wound on his leg, which was severed. The leg reattached itself while he was unconscious. This hasn't really come up again though so who knows if that was a one time thing or what.

Remfags raped and killed a little girl in 1989.

Implying he can't do that in a thread with a different picture on first post. What you won't even look at after some replies. These threads lately have been horrid.

The dragon AIDS doesn't spread across Subaru of its own accord. He only accumulates more than the initial leg infection by having some of Crusch's infection/infected areas transfer to him instead. That the AIDS isn't actively spreading over him is also a bad omen I think.

Why can't Puck just freeze Reinhardt?

you guys are forgetting he's mostly immune to witch power shit, so the way it's helping him instead of hurting him makes sense.

Crusch was getting a bad case of it because she is not affiliated with the witches, like Subaru. If it does turn into something bad later we don't know yet, but i assume that if it does need to be removed, he can get it back with Lust's powers.

Reinhard has 80% ice resistance. Would be hard to defeat someone like that.

because Reinhard is the hottest thing in the entire universe

My mistake. I heard somewhere else that it was slowly spreading. So, how is it a bad omen that it isn't?

80% immunity to ice and all other elements, plus he's inhumanly strong.

Is there art of Satella, or is she basically Emilia with those lips?

Basically Emilia with lips according to descriptions from arc 4. Not sure about eye color. Some said it was red.

Nobody can kill him literally, the author said if Satella who's other strongest person alive and Reinhard fought neither side would win.

Could White Whale kill Pakku?

Eye colour hasn't been confirmed, only other thing we know she's half elf and looks identical to Emilia and that she even sounds similar. Hopefully they'll be showing best girl more in the coming episodes we have left.

Puck could 1 shot the whale.

Disgusting thread.

I see him as a cute male cat person, not like a girl, unlike most of anons.

No in a Q & A of the 5 people who could kill it by themselves is : Reinhard , Ram(horn), Sekmet(Sloth), Puck and Regulus

Calm your autism already

Stop with this shit already.

You're the only one who's complaining.

How strong is Julius?

Because the way I see it he's getting closer and closer to being Lord Subauron King of all Witch Shit Vessel of All Evil, Vector for Corrupt Shit that Would Kill Anyone Else by Proximity of course I'm hyped for this but also terrified. Don't mind break him too hard Tappei.

That said isn't it weird that dragon AIDS somehow seems to play friendly with witch shit? Is the dragon buddy buddy with witches? Is capella's version just corrupt?

Apparently top knight behind Reinhard, uses earth magic and has a fire spirit so fairly strong.

The dragon version is obviously corrupt. The real dragon's blood is said to grant miracles.

Are they going to show ley and regulus in episode 25 I want my god damn bishops damn it

Possibly.

what are our chances for non-cgi dragon?

The dragon hasn't even showed up in the WN, also, they did the whale non CG so i assume the dragon would be non CG as well.

Does this imply that the corruption in Capella is stronger than the miraculous effects of dragon blood?

i was talking about capella's dragon

god it will be disappointing if they dont show them

Will Subaru and Rem ever be happy?

What if they do anime original ending?

people would be so fucking angry it would be worst then vegetable end

No, because i doubt a fake dragon could grant miracles.

i'm confused i'm a remfag, which thread is for me?

Capella doesn't have a dragon.
She is a shapeshifter. She claims to be a descendant of the Lugnican royal family which means she has inherited the dragon's blood inside her. This is the blood she uses to spread AIDS.

He's been making the past few threads.

I hope someone is translating Arc 4

Here is the Rem containment thread

I guess you can be here if you're nice

That's in arc 5. That'll be lots of years away if we even get a second season

Go read the wiki. Its got the important parts translated.

I want to read everything

I want Priscilla to look at me this way.

>Hand Holding still a meme.

They won't, everything is leading up to LN and they can't just end it on Sloth and show us best girl. That provides no explanation on anything and considering the author wants it in anime, he wouldn't let them.

Then wait more than 3 years till the translated copy. Nobody is translating and listing word by word.

OTP

What a faggot thread.

KaguroJP is translating WN Arc 3 right now

Better than waifuposting

>Penisfags
>In charge of telling someone off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So I take it this is the shitposting thread now.

Who the fuck let this faggot make a thread?

Fucking Felixfags.

Are you perhaps mentally ill?

It is now you've made that pointless reply. Everything was going fine till people like you had a fit over a picture.

K fuck that I won't read LV anyway(mostly because its too fucking hard to find any decent version)
Whats up with subaru controlling this hand?
Is he really controlling it or just "using it" like he did in last episode, he made it appear for a splitsecond to lure the whale.

Would you be mad if Subaru had to restart from the beginning?

There was no hand because he doesn't have that authority yet. The hand would've been best girls

i'm anime only but i've been spoiled just from osmosis on Sup Forums so i can tell you subaru absorbs the bishops powers. he's able to use the hand because that was the power of beetlegeuse and he absorbed it from him, i presume after killing him

Is it me or does the white whale really doesn't make any sense?

In previous episode when the fog ate a caravan the guy didn't even knew there was anyone riding alongside him when he got eaten by the fog but in the battle they knew they lost someone but just didn't know who.
What the fuck?
Does it also have something to do with the strength of your mind?

It's probably something like they beforehand counted how many soldiers they had, so they now checked to see if it fit the initial numbers.

I'm guessing the whole Rem's room reverting into having nothing takes a while? or i don't know, maybe if the person readies beforehand they can remember certain things, like the number of soldiers.

i can only presume their military has a standard battalion size, so they subtracted the number of troops they had from the standard

It's that, they used 15 in each unit so they could tell if someone got erased.

Don't listen to them. Remfags are fucking disgusting.

no you're f***ing disgusting

>f***ing

Underage detected.

>Ferris a cute

Disguting.

It's nice to admit that Rem is the better option even if the protagonist doesn't realize due to the writer being too dumb to realize it.

The furry will claim Ferris