Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

>Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygete, Celaeno and Alcyone.

POST THEORIES
Shaula a best.

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Wilhelm's old man face so different from his young man face?

There's like 4 threads already m8.

Why no one here post cute/good fanart?

The Felix avatarfag thread doesn't count.

>having less than 10 re:zero threads at a time

People really get upset and triggered because a single picture at the very top of the thread? This time of the day is definitely the worst.

>mfw only 5 episodes left

This is Wilhelm's leader (son).

Will Emilia protect this smile?

The picture signals all the subhuman scum to post their shit and fill the thread with degenerates.

I'm sorry but this thread was first

Does this count?

>His cheeks

Anyway Rem copied Emilia.

This is the greatest thing ever so yes.

Won't stop it happening just because one post is different. People still imagedump other characters instead what's just as bad.

soon

Twinks can only be twinks for so long.

Episode 20-25 will be best of the series easily and the hype is real for sloth.Pray we get a S2 user.

Yeah, but it's easier to BTFO them when they try if the thread picture doesn't relate to said topic.

THREAD REMINDER

-Remfags are condemned by spfag. No more materials will be translated for them.
-No Remfag related discussion nor are they allowed to join the discussion so ignore Remfag image dump
-Lastly Rem is irrelevant

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2016/08/13/feature-rezero-director-and-composer-discuss-who-the-true-heroine-is-emilia-or-rem

>Emilia and Rem are said to be the heroines of Re:ZERO. Which one of them would you choose?

>Watanabe: That’s a tough question. People will get mad at me no matter who I say (laughs). But I suppose that Rem’s role in the story is that of a sub-heroine, while Emilia is the main heroine. I directed episode 1 myself and did as much as I could to enhance her presence in the scenes to make up for her lack of screen time. I’d change her outfits and made sure she gave off a strong impression. As far as I’m concerned, the heroine is Emilia, but perhaps nobody will believe me when I say that. After all, Rem clearly acts more like a heroine (laughs). But please don’t forget the scenes that showcase Emilia as the heroine (laughs).

WHAT IS THAT REM POLLUTION IN THAT LAST THREAD?

STOP BREAKING THE RULES PEOPLE.

ALWAYS FOREVER
EMT #1

No.

>waifutards at it again

>Al is wondering why Ram is alive.
>He hasn't even met Ram before.
>He's fucking older than Ram by decades and she's been stuck in Clown house nearly her entire life.

Is Al fucking Subaru from an alternate timeline?

I fucking hope they show ley and regulus

No, he's from the witch cult that attacked the village.

Aren't they like the same age? Really looks like Okabe is an older father figure here.

That can't be.

If I remember correctly Al was still a gladiator and mercenary for that neighboring empire before meeting Priscilla and heading over to Lug-whatever.

Even if he wasn't why would Al associate with the Witch Cult (Granted he makes a comment saying he met 1 Bishop before) in the slightest and help them carry out genocide, especially considering his ability to loop which he wouldn't want to show off to a large group of people and he might actually need to use it going against Oni's even with Witch Cult back up.

And why wouldn't he have a Witch stink on him?

Actual discussion

Pretty sure that user was being sarcastic.

>Is Al fucking Subaru from an alternate timeline?
Has it ever been explained why he wears a helmet all the time?

Because he has ugly scars.

But he could have been lying.

Al apparently showed his face to Priscilla, and her comments on it is that its fucked up. When she threw Subaru out after he begged like a pig she threatened to fuck up Al's face even more.

Fuck that gay thread.

spfag is Betelgeuse' really his name? Are there any implications of false names or rather where it came from?

>she threatened to fuck up Al's face even more.
Fucking hell. Priscilla is metal.

am I the only one who cringed when subaru bumpfisted wilhelm

>she threatened to fuck up Al's face even more.
Why?

Ah, I see. It's probably not true but it's always fun to speculate with these types of things. Some of the funnest threads are when people stumble upon a theory and slowly realize how credible it is. The recent BnH threads about who the traitor is were great.

Better discussion than here

She's a cunt?

Brah, after Al mindbreaks a guy who wanted to manipulate Priscilla she murders the guy with a flaming sword like its nothing.

Al and Priscilla got a weird relationship.

Keep the falseflagging coming, retard.

Oh I know. Priscilla even held her own against an Archbishop of Wrath. She definitely bumped to second in my list of candidates.

Witch cult assemble!
Calling all true believers of love!
Report in!

I'd sell my soul to Echidna-sama!

Are you the other one?

10/10 would give her my beating heart.

Sell your soul for the answer of why love always diminishes.

Its going to be sad watching Priscilla fall.

Despite how chill he his, Al shouldn't be trusted in the least especially after saying he comes from another world like Subaru and isn't hiding the information in the least or being concerned about it. He even has information on where our world supposedly connects to their world and he's not investigating it in the least because he for some reason doesn't care.

Priscilla hangs around him because she says he entertaining, and things go her way, but I'm pretty sure she's going to get fucked up bad and Al is going to be a cause of it.

My wife Anastasia is so cute.

If only Satella took her soul.

Echinda will probably become a villain at some point, get that scheming vibe from her and knowing she's highly manipulative doesn't help.

What happens if I sell my soul to Echinda? What is she going to do with it?

Will I be able to fuck her in her Witch pussy if I do it?

I'm happy Subaru and Julius get to be bros, and that Julius joins Subaru's harem later on. Subaru needs a good guy friend around his age.

Reinhard can go suck a dick though.

I'm always here.

Yes, I will give my life to Echidna!

There must be something wrong with me, I just can't stop loving Echidna.

She'll make you drink her delicious piss every day.

Your wife is with another man, user.

Either that or saliva. She'd probably just use you for information.

That is exactly why I love her! The way she articulates her thoughts and how to make other people understand by simulating things, I love everything.

愛は何故、減るのだろうか

I'm glad.

She was released out into Lugnica again, wasn't she? Or was it "Echidna" hat was released? Either way, I wouldn't mind seeing her as a part of Subaru's group, but significantly nerfed.

Which character of re: zero do you relate to?
I am totally like paco
I make it like I am a friendly guy who you can trust, but in reality, I am just a omnipotent ancient god born to destroy the world,
I can read everyones mind and plot with an ancient evil, being the hidden mastermind who nobody expects

You disgusting Echidnafags convert to the religion of love, or be ready to face the wrath of the Exalted Witch and her followers!

That doesn't answer my question of fucking her in her Witch pussy, user.

To be honest drinking piss doesn't sound that bad compared to ALOT of other things I could be drinking.

Pacofags are the best

Well she took over someone else's body. She'll probably only be using him for information and is quite bad she did that because the dragon was using her soul as an extra way to prevent best girl getting out.

I don't see Priscilla being hurt a mental or emotional way, just physical. But her Blessing makes it tricky to fight her. And because of the similarities between their two abilities, I think Priscilla is going to end up fighting Pandora. I hope so at least. It'd be a hell of a fight.

Paco is the shittiest waifufag to date.

I self insert as Reinaldo the red knight.

Hello Sup Forums i am speaking on behalf of the re:zero subreddit, we know you have the WN and LN fully translated and are hiding them. We would like you to share them immediately, we will ask nicely only once and if you fail to comply we may have to resort to other methods such as "hack". We are awaiting your response, either you give it to us or we take it, you choose.

>I don't see Priscilla being hurt a mental or emotional way

We don't know this. Priscilla and Al's relationship hasn't really been that flushed out, they trust each other that's for sure.

Also if it came down to Al vs. Priscilla her blessing would be useless against Al as his loops literally makes him win by default.

>tfw no mindbroken Priscilla.

Taking the bait but if we had that, why would we be still asking spfag questions let alone any questions?

So you're a beta orbiter with a lizard face and tiny dick. Sasuga, user.

This is why Pacofags are the worst.

People ask me
But why do people love paco so much? why is he best character?
Here are my answers

>He is a living god, the spirit born to end the world, such an inmense power living in a cat is just incredible, and makes him hotter than that whore elf or that cuck, I am sure he rapes emilia on a daily basis, while she says:
O PUCK YOU 500 inches dick is so hot, I cant feel pleasure with another androgenous being dick like this.
I love Paco massive dick I love it
So Paco is the cucker master and a Living god, also has a massive thing, probably can destroy in half the white wales with his frozen dick.
>He can swap for and sizes, human size can be creepy, little cute as fuck, but in his true form you get that he could easily rape everyone, even that fagot von astreas or the vitch of envy. He literraly is dead incarnated

If only, reddit-kun, if only.

Oh, I thought you meant Al would get Priscilla hurt by association, not directly. That..would be interesting. Because even if Priscilla won't be bothered by having to fight him, she has no actual way to combat him. And Al has all the time to subdue and mindbreak her, jeez.

>character of re: zero do you relate to
How there can be another answer?

Jesus christ what the fuck is this.

How happy will their endings be?

He will die soon.

Subaru is apparently going to make her "super happy!"

It's better to not get attached. Say your goodbyes.

Of course. A jobber always dies first.

illegal

Sloth can't do shit. Puck even mentioned earlier that if he wanted to kill him, he'd need 1000 Unseen Hands what he can't get.

No. Those lolis are daughterus. You can't illegal a daughteru.

Ngl, I prefer that Emilia design than the official one. Emilia never wore any dark clothes though, did she?

Yes, Betelgeuse may be weak, but this doesn't change a fact, that Puck is dead.

>One loop Al just murders her.
>One loop Al dismembers her.
>One loop Al rapes her to death.
>One loop Al etc

Al could get away with raping Priscilla and she would have her virginity again in the loop. The thing about Al's loops that makes me curious is how does it affect a 3rd party.

All we know about Al's Respawn Ability is:

-It can be triggered at anytime Al wishes it to be, and can end anytime he wishes.
-It sets one person to be the Victim, it is speculated Al doesn't have control over who the Victim is. (Al might be able to pick who the Victim is)
-One the Victim is set they are the only ones to remember the loops:
-If Al is the Victim he has to fight and die on repeat until he can defeat his opponent. Opponent doesn't remember the loops, but Al does.
-If Enemy is the Victim they have to kill Al infinitely which will drive them to madness which will mindbreak them. If they refuse Al is able to kill them to restart the loop, or he could turn off the loop when delivering a fatal blow. Al doesn't remember the loops.
-Al is capable of making a checkpoint during his loops to start from, but must be careful when setting them.
-All damage made during the course of the loop is lost if its not on a checkpoint, or Al doesn't disable the loop.

If Al turns out to be a villain, there's no fucking way Subaru could beat Al. His, Respawn too OP unless Subaru's Respawn beats out Al's and he kills Al when he doesn't see it coming, but even then that's iffy as we don't know if Al can trigger his loops subconsciously as a self-defense mechanism.

>1468636767475.jpg
I'm not sure what I'm feel about this art.

just cut his other arm off and let him live

What about it?

Puck isn't dead, nor has ever been killed by Betelgeuse, the only person to kill him is Reinhard. He's just not able to have a secure form right now because the crystal he usually goes in is broken. Even the wiki has him as alive.

So it's a coin toss to see who will be the victim? But since Al can constantly loop, even being the victim won't help. Has the author said anything about Al vs Subaru? Cause if not, we're definitely getting this. It'd be wasted potential to not have it.

It's okay. Everyone looks a bit too plain, and older, but I really like it.

I think design is awesome.

Al can use Earth Magic.

>It's a coin toss to see who will be the victim.
99% chance. This is also why I'm curious about Al's ability.

What happens if Al brings in a 3rd party when he uses his ability. Who becomes the Victim and how will this affect the 3rd member?

Will the 3rd Party loop along with the non-victim? How will the Victim be decided?

>Has the author said anything about Al vs Subaru?
He talked about nothing when it comes to Al vs Subaru.