Homosexuals are FAR more likely to molest children than heterosexuals

>Pedophiles are invariably males: Almost all sex crimes against children are committed by men.
>Significant numbers of victims are males: Up to one-third of all sex crimes against children are committed against boys (as opposed to girls).

>The 10 percent fallacy: Studies indicate that, contrary to the inaccurate but widely accepted claims of sex researcher Alfred Kinsey, homosexuals comprise between 1 to 3 percent of the population.
>Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children.

>Some homosexual activists defend the historic connection between homosexuality and pedophilia: Such activists consider the defense of "boy-lovers" to be a legitimate gay rights issue.
>Pedophile themes abound in homosexual literary culture: Gay fiction as well as serious academic treatises promote "intergenerational intimacy."

>The evidence indicates that homosexual men molest boys at rates grossly disproportionate to the rates at which heterosexual men molest girls. To demonstrate this it is necessary to connect several statistics related to the problem of child sex abuse: 1) men are almost always the perpetrator; 2) up to one-third or more of child sex abuse cases are committed against boys; 3) less than three percent of the population are homosexuals. Thus, a tiny percentage of the population (homosexual men), commit one-third or more of the cases of child sexual molestation.

Explain yourselves, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract
thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014
prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>obviously didn't read your post
One point of interest though:
Homosexuals molest more children, or
Homosexuals under-delcare themselves in the census

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

About 60% of the male survivors sampled report at least one of their perpetrators to be female.
-Mendel, 1993.

yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

--

Also, the percentage of gay and bisexual people is clearly higher than 2.

Afraid of the truth, I see. No actual refutation, so you scuttle away to a little safe-space. Stay the fuck off our board, you mental midget. No one wants pedos here.

>ITT OP is a sit in, fat, greasy straight dude who can't understand he too can go to the gym, eat right, be mentally healthy and get women like he's always wanted. but instead he thinks gays like boys
>or
>ITT OP is a sit in pedo who needs to project his insecurities to feel safety in his weird world of innocence and children while masquerading as a gay hating warrior who thinks gay men like boys when most gay men like muscle bears n shit

You always spam the same shit in these threads and you're either too stupid or just don't care that all of the info came straight from Kinsey who was a known pedophile who employed other pedophiles to experiment on toddlers and newborns. That's irrefutable fact. How the fuck did he figure out that 2 year olds were having orgasms? How does one "test" that? Yeah your whole cult is full of pedos and no amount of spam is going to excuse that away you sick fucks.

I always assume that they are likely closet pedos if they make threads like this.

this.

Look at this faggot sperg out with the name-calling because he can't actual refute the OP. Just sad really.

That's a harmful myth perpetrated by notorious anti-gay pushers like Judith Reisman without proof.

Gays are degenerate as fuck. I once had a couple gay housemates. They’d go to a club and bring back a different dude every other night. Once I let them hang out in my room to play vidya and afterwards they used aggressive physical force to try to have sex with me. “No!!!” wasn’t enough I had to push them off me and struggle to get away. They knew I was straight but felt entitled anyway. Attempted rape, I guess. Pride parade behavior is the norm not the exception.

>anyone who calls homos out for the perverted deviants they are must be a pedo
Great strawman there, cocksucker. You have any actual argument or just bullshit muddying the water, you kike fuck? You can't attack the actual facts, so you try to attack the messenger. It's obvious and pathetic.

Thank you for that totally 100% true story told on Sup Forums!

They apologized the next day but it was a big red pill for me.

Well, no OPs claim is presented without evidence so there's no arguments to be made.

All Americans are pedos

Judith Reisman is anti-Kinsey, if you equate that with anti-gay then you are most definitely a future child molester. Being anti-gay isn't even a bad thing to begin with, there are plenty of reasons to dislike gays on a biological level down to social levels. Are you an idiot or what?

The evidence is in the post itself, there doesn't need to be a link for simple math, you idiot. I even based it on Kinsey's (pro-gay) own numbers. You're a dumbass and you know you can't refute the truth that homosexuals molest more children per capita than heterosexuals. It's just a fact.

>that pic

Why would I lie about that? I live in SF I know gay culture, there’s no need to exaggerate. A lot of fags talk about how getting a straight man to fuck them is a huge prize. Gay men are the most sexually aggressive and entitled people that exist.

This redpilled me. You can NOT say anything bad about homosexuality, it's a taboo. But it's true that they are more likely to be pedophiles

I used to be liberal as fuck and thought gays were mega oppressed. Now I realize the stigma is because they share nothing in common with straight people when it comes to relationships and sexuality. It’s why gay marriage is a sham, they don’t stop fucking other men.

Kinsey's research is outdated by any measure.

It was groundbreaking for its time. He did not test kids and if you make such a claim, you need to prove it beyond fringe religious zealots making these claims.

Because its the internet and you are trying to make gay people look bad.

From what I've heard, milord, most pedophiles will vehemently protect their pedophilia and deny it by being outspoken about pedophiles/and or gays. Gays being pedos is like a Russian faghate meme. old, overused, boring makea meha snorin.

Why don't you just like guys that are like 18-19? they're perfectly legal and some look really young, it would sate your unholy appetite for the impressionable youth of the world, whose souls you wish to hide under your floorboards

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/jomf.12141/abstract

The study, titled “Choices: Perspectives of Younger Gay Men on Monogamy, Non-monogamy and Marriage,” was conduced by researchersBlake Spears and Lanz Lowen. They surveyed over 800 single, monogamously-coupled, and non-monogamously coupled gay menages 18-40 years about their relationships. A handful of “monogamish” men were also interviewed.

“The most striking finding of this study is younger gay men’s greater inclination toward monogamy,” the researchers report. “We see this in the overwhelming number of relationships that are monogamous (86percent). In addition, 90percentof the single younger gay men were seeking monogamy. This is a sea change compared to older generations of gay men.”

thecouplesstudy.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/CHOICES-Younger-Gay-Men-final-160812.pdf

The mostly male statistic is false. In reality most pedos are female or gay men.

Kinsey most definitely did research on children nigger. You're just spouting lies now. He was THE first guy to espouse the whole "let your kids decide their gender" myth. You're clearly a shill and your kike ass is trying so hard to derail this thread it's hilarious really. Goddamn you must be one scared motherfucker of the truth actually getting out about gays. How about we talk about their sky-rocketing cases of STDs when compared to the rest of the population next? It's exponentially greater. There's literally no redeeming quality to a gay. None.

Wow great refutation. Some gays tried to rape me but it didn’t happen because that makes them look bad.

>the corny old "he hates gays so he must be gay himself"
This was corny in the 80s nigger, it's more than corny now you tryhard faggot. Get with the times and gtfo.

Cite a source. He interviewed pedophiles, that's about it.

Prove that it did.

The authors investigated the role of homosexual arousal in exclusively heterosexual men who admitted negative affect toward homosexual individuals. Participants consisted of a group of homophobic men (n = 35) and a group of nonhomophobic men (n = 29); they were assigned to groups on the basis of their scores on the Index of Homophobia (W. W. Hudson & W. A. Ricketts, 1980). The men were exposed to sexually explicit erotic stimuli consisting of heterosexual, male homosexual, and lesbian videotapes, and changes in penile circumference were monitored. They also completed an Aggression Questionnaire (A. H. Buss & M. Perry, 1992). Both groups exhibited increases in penile circumference to the heterosexual and female homosexual videos. Only the homophobic men showed an increase in penile erection to male homosexual stimuli. The groups did not differ in aggression. Homophobia is apparently associated with homosexual arousal that the homophobic individual is either unaware of or denies.

psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-00463-014

No one's reading your bullshit marxist propaganda and again spamming my thread isn't going to cover up the truth.

Yeah sure let me dig up the video recording and shove it up your blown out ass.

huh?

I was calling you a pedophile. Most pedophiles will rage protect and deny they are pedophiles. To do this they masquerade as haters of pedophiles and collect all this info and pretend like they aren't that thing. You are that thing, stop denying it. It is bad form.

Again, if you like young boys, just hit up 18-19, they still got that TEEN in their age for ya and im sure you'll find the right ones.

as a gay man, too, I find most men who say faggot all the time and talk about gay men, negatively, all the time are usually deep af in the closet. otherwise, who cares about gays? they aren't doing anything. if you somehow think they are, interesting. you give them immense power by assuming they have it.

you can't win bro, lol

88% of heteros are pedos. Proven by boner experiments. Youre gross and caused all the suffering in the world. You lie. Every day. You have no proof. All thid board is about is shilling cover for blood libel. Youre not even jews you just say you are because satan bred you

What kind of faggot post is this? You still haven't addressed any of OPs points, instead citing your own backwards ass faggot anecdotes and contributing or arguing nothing.

Can't argue with that source.

Nah, send Mudslims on them, that's gonna rectify things faster... and than go in to purge the monsters.

i forgot to add, you are literally just projecting. i bet something bad happened to you a few hours ago. someone cut you off whilst driving or maybe that special lady won't notice you as you white knight on your facebook telling her "ME TOO" and now you're here on /pol blaming gays and pedophiles when you have a folder full of young russian gymnastic boys or something LOL. you're too easy man, you really are.

i precogged you before i even dipped into the liquid.

I know what you were trying to do, but it doesn't work and it's corny/tired. You faggots have been using the same schtick through the 80s and 90s and normies just laugh at how fucking stupid you sound. Again, you can't attack the message so you resort to attacking the messenger instead. It's an obvious leftist tactic, obvious to normies even, that should tell you how sad your posts are.

Become a woman. You invented the noice may may. This board started in pedophilia. Go blow isis. A fertility cult. Elliot shimon. Lying dirty jew bag bastard. We banned your jew star. The only pedos there are

Jews lie in order to suck on baby dick

You guys are fucking pathetic lmao. You literally lurk on a far-right board and spam some irrelevant "facts", nobody gives a shit about wtf. Do you have some plebbit gayfagboard where you link those threads? Or are you just wasting ur time, by waiting for these threads and shitpost that will influence noone on this damn planet? I hate gays even more now, holy fuck.

Even furrys are better than you like wtf

>I bet blahblahblah
Yet another faggot and another strawman with no argument or refutation. Not even bothering to read this gay shit. It's too funny watching you fags scramble like cockroaches trying in vain to say "nuh uh we aren't pedophiles" when the numbers literally say the exact opposite.

You lie. All the time. We dont just sit here. Thanks for creating israel. Nazis were fags

>I bet blahblahblah
Yet another faggot and another strawman with no argument or refutation. Not even bothering to read this gay shit. It's too funny watching you fags scramble like cockroaches trying in vain to say "nuh uh we aren't pedophiles" when the numbers literally say the exact opposite. kys

88%. Youre a pedo. Kys. Muh shilling. Muh constant shilling and obsessions. Where's the gif of the stripper farting milk out of her ass

Bot

you keep taking the bait

see im like you, when i get mad at something, usually something of my own fault, ill fly to the interwebs to project and be mad

the only difference between you and I is that i'm not a pedo

np np. I love to take muslim countrys. It's still mostly Britians and Americas fault for fighting on the wrong side tho.

You're still fucking faggots trying to influence Sup Forumsacks without any success. gtfo or our urge for a genocide grows with each post

Fatty

That is an absolutely retarded conflation of data. You make a massive jump in the relation of homosexuals to child-molesters. The data merely says the homosexuality of pedophiles is disproportionately large compared to the population of adult-attracted homosexuals, at best. Its base however simply says that up to one third of victims are boys, it doesn't even mention the basic reality that child molesters are opportunists, not gay/straight. The have much more access to boys (coaches, boy scouts, etc).

Still no argument, you just keep repeating yourself.
>muh projection muh projection muh projection
Sad. This is why people think faggots are stupid, because you actually are.

The numbers don't add up to anything like your dumb conclusion.

You're trying to muddy the waters just like the other kikes in this thread. If a man fucks an underage boy, he's not a heterosexual or an "opportunist", he's a faggot. It's really that simple and there's no way for you idiots to excuse it away.

Because its what you're doing retard. you're actually kind of adorable, focusing on me only and bringing up dumbass bullshit that was over in high school debate club.

maybe you're actually some cute but closeted guy, who knows.

your anger is still palpable, so i am curious where that comes from.

like i said, when i'm furious with myself i'll come on the internet and blindly rage in all directions till i hit something.

too bad im neo, dodging all your pedoness.

>your just a dumb dumb with a conclusion
No, you're another faggot without an argument. Next.

More bullshit and (surprise) no arguments or rebuttals. Next.

False. There are more female pedophiles then male. It's just the media doesn't recognize females as pedos. Because "muh vagina" makes them into a victim no matter what.

not defending fags
Women are reported and found to molest children less, but that's probably as false as martial physical abuse rates which are actually about equal
I mean think about it even if more men were pedos then women women predators will still have vastly more access to children

Your reddit is showing.

>reddit

only redditing i do is on r/EVE

dropping supers on goons/DRF all day fagggooott!!! nice try tho...uh m8? is that your flag? m8

>next

no way you'll be back for more.

how tall are you? i need to find the source of this anger.

Accusing someone of "muddying the waters" isn't an argument, let's try again. Many molestors aren't gay/straight because they get off on the taboo and power, not the sex of the child. Your entire theory is bogus.
I literally posted an argument directly refuting your central thesis, you're the one here without an argument pal

Through this thread i learned why Hitler hates gays. Now support him even more.
Thank you mighty faggot!

This. I think underreporting of female pedophiles is going to happen and especially when these studies reference clinical or forensic populations of admitted molesters women might molest kids and not get reported because they are more often the child's primary caretaker.

Also, clearly homosexuality itself was underreported in the past.

prri.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/PRRI-Millennials-Web-FINAL.pdf

>less than 100 people
>study

>Germany

um your country is like full of niggers and brown people and you've completely lost any identity of German tradition or values. thanks to Merkel. way to go

that is so fucking sad. a once beautiful country now completely ravaged by the brown menace

A lot of these studies implicating homosexuals in one manner or another are just as small.

>once a beautiful country
hell yeah, 1933 - 1945 was lit.
But it's sad that i agree with a faggot. At least can i shitpost for a few years until this flag gets some muslim moon

>what about that guy on the right, is he gay?
>no he just cant grow any hair

What a stupid opinion. What do you think a mistress is?

So you're telling me that fags love young boys?
Is there anyone in this world who didn't already know that?

The connections he makes are irrational. The data doesn't fit at all. Also, at least half of fags love masculinity, do it doesn't make sense for all of them to like little boys.

did u see a fag once? or this fucking picture? They look like women

Not an argument just "nuh uh he's wrong" with literally no proof or substance. Fags literally have no argument to the data that's rational, big surprise.

Ok so what sort of data would you accept as a counterclaim?

faggies a real wanna to rape, torture and degradate straight boys, this is their most hot desire

just image - kidnapped from parents, raped and turning into tranny-slut

just image. they dont a humans, they deserve death by fire

not all ofc but most of

I don't think he was ever playing football with that faggy haircut.

they'll claim that a pedo man lusting after a boy isn't gay because children count as a completely separate thing from male or female.

which is pants on head retarded.

Why should anyone who hasn't been proven to have molested a child be harmed simply for the imagined potential of it?

old kike raping little straight fairy, A FUCKING FAIRY boy

yeah man love is love normal like you!

Damn! Ouch!

>"Homosexual activists routinely claim that most child molesters are 'heterosexual' males, thus shifting the focus away from their own very high rates of molestation. Since 98-99% of the population is heterosexual, it is technically correct to say that most molestations are done by heterosexuals. However, statistics indicate that homosexuals pose a far more serious threat to children than do heterosexuals...

>For example: In 1987... a ten-state study of sex abuse cases involving school teachers [found that] 32 percent of those child molestation cases involved homosexuals. Nearly a third of these cases come from only 1-2% of the population."

I posted the argument against the conflation of data already which no one made a counter-argument to, use the ID system mongoloid.

the cutter)))

>Many molestors aren't gay/straight because they get off on the taboo and power, not the sex of the child.

Pedophilia is not a sexual orientation, it is a paraphilia, that means it is a secondary sexual arousal that is attached to a primary sexual orientation.

You are trying to obfuscate the psychological distinction between pedophile and child molester which is disingenuous and unnecessary in a colloquial conversation.

Who would someone claim someone lusting after boys specifically isn't gay? The conflation of adult to child attraction is irrational though. If you assume that molestation of boys vs. girls is done by straight vs. gay pedos (which is a big assumption seeing as how the power dynamic and taboo is a main attraction, not always gender), it just means the proportion of gay pedos to the the proportion of gay adults is higher. The claim that normal homosexuals are far more likely to molest kids is disingenuous in the extreme.

>it just means the proportion of gay pedos to the the proportion of gay adults is higher

In other words pedophilia among homosexuals is higher than among heterosexuals. That is exactly what he was implying. Because it's true.

>paraphilia
The APA actually recommended taking pedophilia off the lists of paraphilias. Its only there because of social pressure. Pedophilia definitely is an orientation, that is to kids instead of adults. There are gay and straight pedos, but also just pedos attracted to all children, and molestation is often done on an opportunistic basis. The vast majority is done by men, who do you think men have more access to, boys or girls?

Why is it such a discussion? Milo explained it very well. It is not pedophilia, it is ebepophlia. It is very common in the gay community and it is considered a positive experience.

You should keep a knife in your pocket, to stab him if he tries that shit again.

homosexuals are the niggers of child sex crime.