How can you say that white is any sort of master race when most people on here wish they were Japanese?

How can you say that white is any sort of master race when most people on here wish they were Japanese?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NewqTCakQ3Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck the nips

Just because I like their food and cartoons doesn't mean I want to be them, Antifart.

because it's a website for weebs and meme Nazis, no one here actually would and will do anything for the white race or culture of Europe, they'll only bitch about shit they don't like or niggers stealing their crushes because they were too much of pussies to talk to them

where did you got the pic?

true.
i dig sushi, sure. but those creepy jap cartoons are gay as AIDS. never saw the allure.

I'll never forget Pearl Harbor.

youtube.com/watch?v=NewqTCakQ3Q

GO AWAY, BATIN

(OP)
Did you actually confuse the new fake definition of weeb with the old actual definition of weeb?

More like wanting to be Japanese, I would prefer my own country but as civilized and as educated as theirs seems to be.
Like, you know, to enforce my own traditions and social cohesion in a similar fashion to them. That'd be nice.

most people on here wish they were 12 year old Japanese girls.

I wouldnt change anything about myself except for a smaller nose and ears, maybe an extra inch of height to make manlets more jealous

Those slant eyes are honorable and dedicated. I can respect them for that.
It doesn't mean I want to be like them.

Mmm, pie.

I don't wish that I was Japanese.

I do wish that I could ship every liberal out of my country, though. The things that I was taught to take pride in as a child and still take pride in are now entirely verboten in this day and age amongst a certain crowd.

Founding Fathers? SLAVE-OWNING RACISTS!

Standing for the anthem? NATIONALISTIC OPPRESSION!

Greatest country in the world? WE LIVE IN A SHITHOLE AND HAVE NEVER ACCOMPLISHED ANYTHING!

Respect for the military and police? NATIONALISTIC, OPPRESSIVE PIG!

Liking football? ARCHAIC SPORT THAT I WOULD NEVER LET MY CHILD PLAY AND SHOULD BE OUTLAWED!

People should immigrate legally and assimilate? FUCKING RACIST!

Traditional values? FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TRYING TO IMPOSE YOUR WAY OF LIFE ON OTHERS!

Owning guns? YOU FUCKING MONSTER! YOU'RE WHAT'S WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!

You act like the opinion in CAPS is the majority opinion and yet trump won the election?

I'm not saying it's the majority opinion, but I am saying that it's about 50% and probably is the majority opinion amongst people currently under 30 and it bothers me immensely that so many people believe any or all of that bullshit.

Hence my wanting to ship liberals out of the country, and being a lot happier if they were gone.

Sorry. Living in a "free" country means not shipping out everyone who disagrees with you.

God you're a fucking faggot, holy shit. I also wish that we could ship you out.

blumbpfkins, everyone

While I admire who they are and their culture, I also accept that as a white person, I am nothing like them.

I live as a farmer in New England. This land will always be home for me, no matter what.

Why do you assume we wish we were japanese. I heard people wanting to bang japanese women but not be japanese.

Why would people here on this Vietnamese fishing board wish they were Japanese?