Is rape about sex or power?

Is rape about sex or power?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex is always about power.

I don't imagine you like the idea of your mother being raped. Would the rapist be powerful to you if he could do that?

Born '67, nobody told me about sex at all. I was't even 100% what I was doing the first time I fucked a girl. I had barely encountered sex as a topic, or even a concept in any of the books I read ect.

And the very first time I came in a girl, I knew that I owned her. every load has always felt like a victory.

There are many fish that I threw back into the sea, but no matter how far and wide they may travel in this life, they're mine and that can never change.

This. You would understand if you weren't a virgin OP.

Rape is just what we call it when the woman isn't consenting to the power exchange.

>Women are the sexual selectors of the species
>women pick the best men to breed with and don't breed with the worst ones
Rape is taking control back from women. Rape without making babies is pretty pointless though.

With a little ' help ' from Sup Forums the swamp could be caught up in the scandals.

Getting away with rape is about power.

Harvey didn't rape anyone.

You can't rape the willing.

GO AWAY, BATIN

He is a huge kike creep but he never didn't exactly forced those whores to suck his smelly jew cock. Hollywood is full of phonies and weirdos.

Reproduction. Those women were more attractive than average and would give birth to offspring with better genes. Also, he's richer than average and would be a better provider than the average man. If we didn't live in a politically correct world it'd be more acceptable to call them sluts, they're not modestly dressed devoted church goers.

The real question nobody is asking is how many men these women fucked for a chance to fuck Harvey. You don't just show up and fuck the top exec guy, you have to work your way up to him.

power

>Betavirgin detected
Even sex is invariably about power

Why is Sup Forums so anti-weinstein?

I mean he did the exact same thing to actors that Trump did to models. I thought that was alpha and le whores btfo?

thats why its illegal and despicable to have sex with children. because they dont know their own value. the same could be said about modern women in general

It wasn't rape, they traded sex for roles when they started their career and now that weinstein can't provide roles and/or they've hit the wall they claim rape.

>Never raped anyone
>Never hit on somebody's wife
>Women always willing
>Gave them everything afterwards
Why the onslaught?

sex

Depends.
When some broke dick refugee can't control himself its about sex and lack of will power and civility.
When its some obese kike overlord its about power over the subordinate.

Hard to believe a gang of monkeys have the mental capacity to actually understand the chemical reaction in their brain any further than their dongs squirting retard juice for them to be experiencing power over a weaker being, the only thing they can control in their lives. They're just not that complex.

Because he is being used as Hollywood's easy little scapegoat, Ahmed

What if when it's about two lybians chasing a drunk brit in the park and then dicking him?
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/15/two-libyan-soldiers-jailed-for-raping-man-in-cambridge