Keeping your race "pure" is a soft form of inbreeding

So Sup Forums is worried about preserving the white race and shit.

We acknowledge that inbreeding leads to retardation, right?

Does Sup Forums acknowledge the limited info we have that suggests mixed-race humans are generally healthier?

And besides that, do we acknowledge that it's only logical that the further apart two humans are hereditarily, the stronger and less-likely-to-be-retarded there baby would be?

It seems obvious to me but I'm curious about what Sup Forums thinks?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/30/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-find-life-saving-transplant-matches
pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144
jstor.org/pss/1537084
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
jstor.org/stable/4145377
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf
mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf]
eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]
cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf]
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((the limited info we have)))

>

literally dozens of nationalities in europe to choose from

Tell that to the majority of jews who only marry and reproduce with other jews.
#openboardersforisrael

repulsive desu

THE FUTURE IS GREEN

GO AWAY, BATIN

Tpbp

/thread

Tell that to the chinese

reminder that inbreeding doesn't happen (unless done on purpose) as long as a population has more than 10,000 individuals

>Keeping your race "pure" is a soft form of inbreeding
"Interracial" relationships are a soft form of bestiality.

>that picture

You don't even need a different nationality. Even a person from the nearby town is enough to avoid inbreeding.

all you need is a gene pool of 2000 people at minimum.
>sage grows tall in option feilds

Japs did inbreeding and they branched out to become a superior race from the chinks.

1) Racial purity is good for society and psyche. Physically it has benefits and falls, but I'd say that keeping purity is more beneficial than not for whites.
2) inbreeding genetic issues stop around 3rd or 4th cousins. Your population has to be tiny for one ethnic group to be that limited.

you cant get bone marrow transplant from your own children if u racemix

slide

A person of any race choosing to mate with their own would be inbreeding by your definition, but you single out whites. Really fires up the old almonds

Which one are you, jealous mongrel

If someone were to sage this thread because OP is a retarded nigger, (sorry for the redundancy) I wouldn't blame them.

What are you? An inbred moron?

>Keeping your anus pure is a soft form of virginity
So, what are you waiting for? Go fuck yourself OP

Is that a frog or toad?

Inbreeding like you call it also leads to speciation. Ideally you want tiny injections of diverse, foreign DNA to counter genetic diseases not 10% of the population suddenly replaced.

This is not how it works. If you're inbreeding many generations in a row you're obviously going to have severely retarded (if they even live past 5 years old) children. You just have to inbreed and from time to time, let one different race come in. Rinse and repeat.
Do the Rothschilds look retarded to you ? Because they're masters at inbreeding.

Theres substantial proof that says mixed race children are actuallt worse off health-wise.

If they asked, I would.

Chose whites due to ge context (posting in Sup Forums) fucking duh.

Same applies to any

its called darwinism retard

Please provide

>this is what reddit believes
gtfo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

lurk more newfag
sage.

What a Jewish post.

Seems like it applies to humans yeah lol

> mixed race are healthier
> until they aren't
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/30/why-mixed-race-minorities-struggle-find-life-saving-transplant-matches

Cuz not being able to get a transplant match means less healthy... lol

>lol
>hiding the fact that your a shitty mongrel

user, I...

Plead don't talk about genetics, OP. You don't know it but you're really embarrassing yourself.

You don't think that there's like an "inbreeding spectrum" and that the closer you are genetically the more likely you are to be retarded?

lol what is that a rabbit? way way too large for a rat

But I don't mind being proven wrong. I'm not the type to be all "ooohhh nooo my worldview is changed." I'm fine with it.

I'm interested in other perspectives and I'm generally thinking out loud or repeating something I've read.

No shit OP. This is why I laugh at Sup Forums. Anyways this shit happens in Israel, in the Middle East, etc.

Yea well the reason white people are able to mate with each other now and it's not considered inbreeding is because there's just so many white people.
Our genetics are too varied. Now Jews on the other hand? Do have genetic issues.
But whites need not worry.
You know this right OP? You're not actually this fucking retarded right?

You do know that mutts and mongrels are more healthy and less prone to specific hereditary and physiological diseases and ailments than purebred dogs, right? Like, german shepherds all have hip problems, pugs can't breathe correctly, etc.

>m-my mongrels are healthy goy
>l-look at these dogs

Ignore the fact that Europeans have been around for thousands of years and still go strong after losing so many people in these past 1000 years alone.

kys

That only means you're likely to find a relative, say, second cousin without knowing. The only real problems are direct close incest.

So what you're suggesting is that to avoid inbreeding we should procreate with the most genetically different lifeforms we could find?

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Often race-deniers and cultural Marxists will bring up Haldane’s rule, arguing that since races can mix and create fertile offspring, the genetic distance is not too great. Haldane’s rule is “when in the offspring of two different animal races one sex is absent, rare, or sterile, that sex is the heterogametic [XY] sex.”
nature.com/scitable/topicpage/haldane-s-rule-the-heterogametic-sex-1144

Indeed, although Black-White mixes are not sterile and males are not absent, males (the heterogametic sex) are more rare than females.
jstor.org/pss/1537084

The argument regarding Haldane’s rule is also meaningless because different species in the animal kingdom can breed and still produce fertile offspring. The wolf (Canis lupus) and the dog (Canis lupus familiaris), the coyote (Canis latrans), and the common jackal (Canis aureus) are separate species yet can all interbreed and produce fertile offspring.
jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3671304?uid=3739600&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=47699085472247

Two species of orangutan (Pongo abellii from Sumatra and Pongo pygmaeus from Borneo) can interbreed despite having different chromosomal numbers.
nytimes.com/1995/02/28/science/orangutan-hybrid-bred-to-save-species-now-seen-as-pollutant.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

The common chimpanzee (Pan troglodytes) and the bonobo (Pan paniscus) and many species of birds, such as the pintail (Anas acuta) and the mallard (Anas platyrhynchos), can interbreed as well.
sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/04/070420104723.htm
birdaz.com/blog/2011/02/24/mallards-the-weird-and-the-wonderful/

The gibbon and the siamang can also interbreed to produce a hybrid
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/451603
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1060807

Some species that aren’t even in the same genus can interbreed.
aob.oxfordjournals.org/content/74/2/111.full.pdf

Black Americans are a hybrid race of around 22% White ancestry
genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141

This 22% ancestry is the cause of multiple negative health effects due to genetic incompatibility. Indeed, consistent with Haldane’s rule, unmixed Blacks from Africa and White Americans do not have the same rate of birth problems that hybrid American Blacks have: “In 2005, the mortality rate for black infants was 4.4 times higher than that of white infants… African women who come to the United States and have babies experience the same low rate of infant deaths as white American mothers.”
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t (docs.google)

“Indiscriminate interbreeding between distinct forms, whether ‘species’ or markedly different races, is not generally beneficial. The defect may show in a change in the sex-ratio of the offspring, probably caused by the early abortion of members of one sex, generally the male in the case of mammals.”
amazon.com/Race-John-R-Baker/dp/0936396040

LTA4H, or “leukotriene A4 hydrolase” is found on chromosome 17. An allele of this gene increases the risk of heart attack (the #1 cause of death in America) in Blacks by more than 250%, but only 16% in Whites. The 30% of Whites with this allele have counteracting genes, while the 6% of Black Americans who obtained it through race mixing do not.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974

The average rate of success for mixed race couples is around half that of same race couples, 0.127 compared to 0.213.
jstor.org/stable/4145377

There is evidence that the more similar the two people are, the happier their marriage tends to be.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/019188699190057I

A study in Iceland showed that 3rd cousin marriages are the most fertile and successful. Suggesting that mating within one's ethnic/racial group would be more beneficial than outside of one's ethnic/racial group.
sciencemag.org/content/319/5864/813.abstract

One study showed that people tend to find their own face when morphed into the opposite sex most attractive, even when he/she doesn't know it's his own face, strongly suggesting that people typically prefer those who look like themselves, in other words their own racial/ethnic group.
psyc.nott.ac.uk/research/vision/jwp/papers/pentonvoak1999.pdf

Hybrid vigor (heterosis) does not seem to apply to humans as we are already very heterozygous, at 0.776 [mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/14/7/707.full.pdf] Compared to dogs for example at 0.401. [eebweb.arizona.edu/Courses/Ecol406R_506R/Garcia-Moreno1996-Wolf.pdf]

lthough some argue that race mixing "averages out" traits and since average faces are considered more attractive [cs.brown.edu/courses/cs143/2009/lecture13.pdf] then mixed race offspring are more attractive.

However this is fallacious as it assumes we are designed for perfect symmetry, when in fact the magnitude of asymmetry is the correct measurement and this random component fulctuates, also called "fluctuating asymmetry" - so more honestly a lower level of asymmetry correlates with increased attractiveness, not symmetry.
beheco.oxfordjournals.org/content/15/5/864.abstract

But does increased heterozygosity cause lower asymmetry? A meta analysis of 118 datasets in 14 studies showed a very weak inverse correlation between the two, showing that increased heterozygosity has no beneficial effect on symmetry or asymmetry
nature.com/hdy/journal/v83/n2/full/6885550a.html

One study on the craniofacial morphology in White-Amerindian mixed race individuals found that over half of the 52 shape variables deviated from the mathematical average completely shattering the above argument.
majorityrights.com/images/uploads/spanish.indian.pdf

The neurotransmitter oxytocin "makes people more co-operative, benevolent, loyal, generous and trusting of others. It is involved in the parent-child bond - new mothers and fathers have raised levels of oxytocin. Production also increases when people hug and when they have sex and, recent research suggests, when they receive psychological warmth." However, oxytocin has been alleged to "foster racism."
guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jan/30/bright-ideas-oxytocin-hormone-racism

The study found that "intergroup bias that fuels prejudice, xenophobia, and intergroup violence… Which maybe modulated by brain oxytocin." This suggests that the instinctual desire to pursue the interests of one's own ethnic group to further ensure the existence of one's people is linked to racial bias, coinciding with the observation that diversity is a weakness, not a strength.
pnas.org/content/early/2011/01/06/1015316108

One study found that during the menstrual cycle when women have a higher likeihood of conception, racial bias is increased, especially when the likeihood of sexual intercourse was increased; "increased conception risk was positively associated with several measures of race bias. This association was particularly strong when perceived vulnerability to sexual coercion was high."

>Although egalitarians suggest that only a racist would consider race when it comes to reproduction and mate choice, this study observed a general, innate tendency to prefer one's own race especially when most likely to be impregnated.
cdnresearch.net/pubs/private/racebias.pdf

WRONG

not inbreeding means literally just not banging your family members. genetic distance is more than enough when breeding inside the race.

fucking retard.

yes because there are only twenty or so of each european ethnicity

please stop being retarded

You can actually keep it non-inbred with 50 people (25 couples) though, as long as there are strict rules to who the kids will mate with when he/she is born, etc etc.
So... trying to claim that the entire white race will get inbred by just sticking to the white race is absolutely retarded.

Now stop making these stupid threads, thank you.

haha another self satisfied retard who doesnt know the facts. faggot. people like you deserve to get cucked.

Look up Ryan Faulks channel The Alternative Hypothesis on YT. He has several videos where he talks about outbreeding depression and the hybrid vigor meme etc

So you're saying one day everyone on earth is gonna be retarded. Way to go op. The future must be brown then. You win.

The more we mix the more related we become. Do you even think about what youre saying? Its hilarious some times.

the only reason you got me to respond to your bait thread was your picture, what the fuck

Because those dog breeds are severely inbred. Non-inbred, unreduced European races will always be superior to mixed and mongrel races

Some may not like it here, but technically there is nothing wrong with "moderate" inbreeding (beyond 1st cousin), and in the long run it might be advantageous for a species (can't have diversity without some level of inbreeding). If our ancestors never inbred, we would still be the same species as the chimpanzee.

All ancient societies had inbreeding. Our pre-human ancestors inbred for nearly million years -- and in the end became humans.

Scandinavians, Swedish, Germans, sexy Nords, etc.
We aren't running out of them any time soon.
But I'm keeping my dick WELL away from Britain and their inbred snaggle-tooth people.

I'm also going to continue keeping my dick away from disgusting low IQ third-world breeders.
They come here into our fucking country and demand that we race mix with them.
I'm fucking SSSSSICK of it.
They can take my 4 gauge shotgun right up the fucking ass the filthy animals.

Avoiding sex with pigs is a subtle form of inbreeding

>Does Sup Forums acknowledge the limited info we have that suggests mixed-race humans are generally healthier?
Are you retarded? Hybrid vigor doesn't apply to humans. It implies to inbred animals.
In humans, race mixing leads to a long range of genetic disorders. It's particularly common in mixtures that involve blacks.

Blacks are the most inbred backward people on the planet, Jews also are inbred retards larping as culturally genius'

britain isnt even inbred, retard. you arent bothering to check facts are you? no white countries are inbred. pakistan however is totally fucked, thats why they want to come here and breed with us: to try to become human again.

Not really. I don't really have a strong belief on this. I do find "ethnically ambiguous" women beautiful.

well we have told you, the truth is the actual opposite of what you said. the only way to have a healthy offspring is to keep inside the race.

>THIS IS THE ONLY WAY

Mating with humans is a soft form of inbreeding. We should mate with dogs,apes,and animals

get over your jungle fever, cuckboy.
>if i liek brown gurrls then it doesnt matter if my race goes extinct duuuuuur

What's your cat's name?

Sage