Danganronpa 3

May I speak for us all, my friends as I wish the man of edge a great departure to the lands of love and dewicious sweets.

RIP.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884696/
dailymotion.com/video/x4p0hf2
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Danganronpa is just a fucking japanese Homestuck.

Here is a list of the official sluts:

Akane
Kotoko
Sonia

Would you look at that, Junko's not on there

Tough luck haters

He wars too cool when he went full archer, so his death was pretty much obvious. You're not allowed to be cool and survive in DR.

>Nig-chan makes predictions reaching far further than we can possibly imagine
>Dies
>Gozu stands off and challenges Narukami while making a declaration that Naegi is the hope that the world needs
>Dies
>Old man actively battles Narukami and challenges his worldview, scarring him and sacrificing his life to pass on a message to Naegi
>Dies
>Seiko goes full-Fightan Game Character and starts shattering flood lights, breaks through bulletproof screening, battles another SHSL badass, slugs Juzo, AND has a very touching childhood tale
>Dies
>Vash faces off against a monstrous Seiko and protects muh poffin-hime, using weapons that shouldn't even be present
>Dies

The only thing that doesn't stand up is Juzo surviving missiles from a cripple and the cripple firing missiles at Juzo. Both are cool, both are alive.

bump. We need u when the other thread die

Would you give Komaeda a salty treat?

I loved him so much

Oh good, there was another thread. Almost created a new one.
Bump.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO

>Punches Naegi and makes him bleed
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school.
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to take kill the donut but jobbed again.
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair.
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians.
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school.

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE.

He is gonna kick everyone in the damn anime and survive, shrugging it off while kicking the traitor back to hell. HE WAS LITERALLY INVOLVED IN ALL THE DEATHS, HE'S GONNA KICK EVERYONE.

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS: Normalfags and Chiakifags need not apply to based Juzo.

And by doing so I deliver my bump, my friend. Au revoir, Yoi-chan, you shall be missed!

Kirigiri a shit.

Oohh ill give him something salty alright
*unzips pants*

I prefer the Juzoposting and not this slut waifu bullshit. At least they're entertaining

Why?

Bitch

J U Z O B O I S
U
Z
O
B
O
I
S

Cut his Junko arm off and put salt on the stub you mean?
Yeah, that sounds like fun.

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Juzo Sakakura? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about 74th class Student Juzo Sakakura. I’m not talking about World Championship Juzo Sakakura either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Security Guard Juzo Sakakura (with his World Championship on the bag and on control of every security guard and camera on Hope's Peak Academy) I’m definitely NOT Talking about Future Fundation 6th Division Leader Juzo Sakakura disguised as Ted Chikatilo the ex-Ultimate Pyrotechnician. Im talking about Future Fundation 6th Division Leader Juzo Sakakura on a Final Killing Game with a No Punch NG code, wearing a dark jacket with fur trimming, while wielding a chair in one hand and a pipe in the other, following Munakata's orders and wanting to avenge Chisa's dead

Juzobro reporting in.

strawpoll.me/10884696/

Why is Hagakure so useless?

Because I'm fugoshit

So what ever happened to those "I'm going to laugh at you Togamifags that think he's going to show up in Future"? Did they ever say anything?

Y E S

Is he dead or just faking it?

Would you accept his salty treat instead?

NO ONE

Oh, thank you!

Here, have our boy Juzo putting a cripple in her place.

t r I c k e D

They're with Bully-kun now, user.

Rest in peace

You think he ever hoped they'd run into a total dead end during a case so everyone would be forced to us his 30% accuracy fortune-telling rate in a life-or-death situation?

Reminder they wouldn't give us a shaky cam if Blacksmith was really dead

Checkmate

>EVEN TOUCH
Hajime did it.

World Champion Boxer my ass.

Komaeda-chan, maybe.

Friendly reminder that Dead Or Lie's full version is out already and it's fucking awesome so just Google it already or something

Haha, what's up my friends, its me your favorite headmaster. Just wanted to let you know that the deadline for signing up for the Reserve Course is coming up soon. I mean, you HAVE signed up, haven't you?

Just do it. Sign up. Right now motherfucker, JUST GIVE ME THE TUITION FEE. JUST SIGN UP ALREADY.

With the DR2s will never show up in mirai hen people.

Reminder that Kirigiri, at this point, is a 12 year old girl in the body of an 18 year old.

dailymotion.com/video/x4p0hf2

What's Monaca's endgame by helping Naegi all the time?

Ruruka pls

He's obsolete with smart characters like Kirigiri and Togami running the class trials. But he's a good protagonist in UD: Hagakure and a brave guy given the situation. Also he's comic relief, he's suppose to be there for laughs

>Usami engaging in teacher-student romance
delete this, she's pure

The ability to get close to the Ultimate Despair, un-despair them, and assume their position as the successor to Junko

This guy right here you fuckboi.

Like PS4 said. She will make Naegi does whatever she wants
Despair disguised in hope
It's actually not that bad, despair and hope are actually the same shit

Songs that are play in your head everytime you see this trash can

youtube.com/watch?v=Tr97MQiqW38

We're adults though. We're past high school.
Go shill on an all ages forum.

>bombings and explosions daily
>murderers
>brain surgeries
>giant pomeranians

My tuition fee will include insurance to cover all this, right?

to show that the world can't survive with just Hope. Though Despair is painful and unpleasant you need it as much as you do Hope if you want to reach the Future!

Why did he say it?

Koma-chan a cute!

He is quite used to getting them.

J U Z O B O Y S

Soon

Because Munakata only sent him that many ships to bombard him?

then Monaca is the hero we need

Listen you talentless little shit.

Just sign up for the reserve course already and quit being a fucking pussy.

If you want insurance that's extra.

He's got a point tho, I mean, last episode we saw Yoi finding the door and then what? Do they expect us to believe he somehow got killed by Ruruka instead of entering the damn door? And she seemed way too calm about Yoi being dead for it to be true
So maybe it's a mannequin or some stupid shit and Ruruka is just covering up for Yoi while he explores whatever's behind that door so nobody suspects about him being missing? I don't know, I suck at coming up with theories

Come to think of it, Komaru is pretty much the normie hero Hajime could have been, right?

Down to being besties with an Ultimate

Because he's still Izuru?
He didn't magically keep his memories like some people thought, but the experiences in the NWP left a lasting mark on his personality or some shit like that.

All of those are unfounded rumors with no basis in reality.

We are a legitimate educational institution. Any lies and slander to the contrary will be swiftly and summarily disposed of. I have the SHSL lawyer Phoenix Wright on my side and he will shit on you kid

AND GOOD LUCK PROVING ANY OF THOSE CLAIMS I'M BEHIND 7 SHSL PROXIES

>Mikan's fanservice on top of Koma-chan fanservice

Nobody will survive this

>All the non-Hajime's in their simulation garb
>Hajime's right eye shown.

These fags need to adhere to what's shown!

To punch Asahina out of nowhere and see Naegi despair so she can masturbate

Is that the fan TL? I don't quite remember the dialogue like that.

It's obvious what happened.
Yoi-chan dumped Ruruka and just left.

what does he say

But Komaru has a talent

She's the real Ultimate Little Sister that Natsumi wishes she was

red herring

>Naegi finally shows up up in Zetsubou-hen
>No scene of him getting dizzy in the entrance hall just to fuck with us
Sometimes it feels like Kodaka forgot Despair-arc is allowed some humor in between the Chiaki and Chisa wankery.

But she's clearly the real Ultimate Little Sister, there's just no HPA to officially give her the title.

What kind of future is this!?

>Monokuma's right eye is black
>Munakata's and Kirigiri's right eye are fucked
>People who have died to the attacker/NG code have had their left eye bleed
>Monokuma's left eye is red
WHAT DOES IT MEAN, BOYZ

Sometimes I wonder if we're really on Sup Forums here.

"Boring."
"...just kidding!"

I agree, stranger. Ya'll cowpokes should rustle on over to the Admissions department at Hope's Peak Academy, the rootin'-est tootin'-est corral 'round these here parts.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-haw! Apply Now!

You make Natsumi sad

She's going to lead him around with Despair disguised as Hope. What she won't expect is Naegi finally growing some balls and telling her to fuck off.

Hey, Hajime was able to get his garb back and he's the ultimate tailor, I'm sure he could make it for them.

Someone needs to create a fake website that looks serious to share on normie forums and all.

She and Touko are like a mirror of Hajimeme and Chiaki

It means you're not understanding the story isn't anything more than white and black.

Thank you hopeman

This guy is literally the only possible mastermind at this point. Komaru should have just broken the goddamn controller.

Dumbass couldn't mastermind his way out of a cardboard box. He'll never show up again.

>it was towa all along

Reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>would you like to sign up?
I'm dying, she probably thinks that sounds like such a smooth pick-up line. She's the type who would say shit like "I value my breath so it would be nice if you didn't take it away every time you walk by" completely unironically.
He's in a better place now, with strawberry seeds and dancing wolves.

Was there a satirical element to this that got lost in translation?

You say that as if becoming mindbroken doesn't bump your intelligence up to at least supergenious in this series.

How old is she?

TFW some literal retard manages to be a normie hero and you end up killing your waifu because you got b8'ed by Boxer

Calling monaca turned him into her bitch to build gekkobot