East Asians appreciation thread

East Asians appreciation thread. Can we have one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're devoid of empathy/compassion/creativity.

No.

Honorary aryans

>Devoid of creativity
>Nintendo

Pick one

>kekistani flag

Sage. Also their race is hyper feminine, so they acquiesce to strong masculine outsiders all the time. Weak subhumans.

They make the best traps

>Most sucessful
Jews and white people are laughing
>Most scientific
Best scientists are and were always white. (And Europeans :) )
>Most beautiful women
Matter of tastes but the average asian women are bad looking and have fucked up teeth

Japs have heaps of creativity though and plenty of empathy and compassion. You are thinking of chinks who lack all of these things. That's why Japan was trying to exterminate them during WW2 until we took a fat shit on them.

literally japan is the only creative asian country and that all derives from weird fetishes.

Vietnam was pretty creative when it came to warfare.

Tell me the asian countries where they POO IN LOO.

Highest IQ, yes, maybe, on average. Most civilized, I might give them this one as well. Lowest crime rate, yes. I'd end it there though.

It was poor farmers sitting in trenches with old rifles. lol

You forgot very honest

white men must be pleased

Fuck... story?

Can't remember mang.

>devoid of creativity
Yeah, that's why Japan has consistently created pop-culture phenomenons since the 1950s. Because they're "devoid" of creativity. All the electronics and automobiles? Yeah, no creativity. I remember playing Resident Evil 4 thinking "wow, these gooks have zero fucking creativity." Zelda, Mario, Pokemon? No creativity. J-horror? HA! What a joke. Karaoke? What a bunch of insects! Power Rangers and Godzilla? Fucking autists. The leaders in robotics research and development. Now you just KNOW that takes zero creativity. That's the literal opposite of creativity.

Their lack of empathy is a good thing. The Chinks would make far better colonizers than Whites, and would prevent Africa's population from reaching 4 billion niggers.

Most scientific? That's rich my dear boy.

What did I just watch

All that stuff is trash...seriously. I'm not suggesting that Asians lack creativity but those are shitty examples.

Not until they were exposed to the White Man's teachings. Hence the Meji Restoration.

Eh. I was completely underwhelmed during my stay over in Japan. Asians won't do anything for anybody else unless they'll get something in return.

Not until exposed to the White Man's teachings.

No, that means that China is a polluted shithole because the Chinese don't give a single fuck about others nor their feelings. And in regards to Africa, they're just copying what the White Man did when he colonized the Dark Continent. They're simply extracting resources and will leave it a denuded husk.

>what is the white man's burden
>what is the population explosion that took place in Africa as the result of foreign aid

WHAT THE FUCK

*Clap

I'm not sure what the point of your post was.

:/

Pic unrelated. A superior Asian Leader.

There's also the fact that the Chinese are less faggoty about doing things like gene editing, and all western cucks do is debate the ethics of doing so. They can engineer themselves to be more creative and intelligent should the need arise.

East Asia has an impressive material culture

I hope they stay out of our sphere of influence, so we don't have to fight. In return, we should stop occupying Korea, Japan, etc.

If White colonialists had just stripped the continent of resources and not given a single fuck about the Africans, their population wouldn't have exploded to over 1 billion, and Apartheid and Rhodesia would still exist.

>empathy/compassion/creativity
>Non-quantifiable traits
Let me guess, you failed out of HS because you had STREET SMAHTS, not book smarts?

Asian women belongs to Asian males. I am so sick of Hollywood brainwashing young Asian girls into thinking that Asian men are a bunch of weak betas, Hollywood is brainwashing our girls into thinking that whiteworshiping is normal.
WMAF is cancer, go home whitepig

ayyy mexicofag at it again with the chinkhate.

>>>>>>most civilized
>>>>>>most beautiful women

b8

>go home whitepig
youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

They are pretty awesome, and I say that as someone with WN sympathies. If us Whites mess up the West I hope they will carry on the torch of civilization.

Lol.

You sound like a kid who's read a few book about China and they you know all about them.

I've lived overseas in China for 5 years and I know what the Chinese are actually like.

They're putting on show for the rest of the world. For all their posturing, they're just learning how to run a modern society now. :/

And none of that matters because the Chinese have no inherent concept of transparency, creativity, honesty, nor sustainability. And their language and history is a testament to that. No matter how fast/much they can grow they will always be damned by their shitty culture and retarded language.

China is and will remain a shitty, polluted, 3rd world shithole. Everyone, except for the rich mother fuckers at the top, will get emphysema and die. Disease is rampant and what we Westerners would call corruption is just how the Chinese have/and will continue to do business.

Oh that's right. Whitey was so evil that he dropped hospitals, schools, and churches in an attempt to civilize the natives. Thanks!

I lived in China for 5 years son. I spent my first month in Guangzhou coughing up blood because the pollution was so bad.

Pic kinda related: My favourite Confucius quote.

>I spent my first month in Guangzhou coughing up blood
You're not very smart right, why the fuck would you stay in such a shit enviroment that hurts you by just breathing?

ATTENTION! /bant/ is making slide threads, so that these threads can go to /bant/, in order to make Sup Forums look like a shitty board.

this

>china's so shit
>uses Confucius quote

makes me think