Why is this haircut so widespread nowadays?

Why is this haircut so widespread nowadays?
Doesn't the mainstream know that it was originally mostly worn by the Hitler Jugend?

Also post other redpilled haircuts.

>Why is this haircut so widespread nowadays?
Niggers copied the hairstyle from schindler's list.

>Doesn't the mainstream know that it was originally mostly worn by the Hitler Jugend?
Not really

It was originally worn by nearly every white man on earth.

>originally mostly worn by the Hitler Jugend?

Did they time travel thousands of years into the past or...

Normal 1930s era Haircut.

I have that haircut, feels nice

HAHAHAHAHA, look at that fucking Northern "European" swine looking cunt. Look at his gay feminine looking blonde hair. Fucking Albino ape. Nordic women belong to meditteranean men.

Roman accounts of Germanic peoples depicts them with this hairstyle, it is literally ancient.

It is actually called the "Faggot Haircut". If you see a straight men with this haircut then you can tell he is very effeminate bitch.

I have this haircut. It's the only haircut that has ever fit my face and head. It sucks that it took me so long to discover it. FWIW my barber is Puerto Rican. I don't give a fuck if a Hitler youth member had it in '39.

im a jew with that haircut

>originally worn by nearly every white man
Aight

I've been sporting the greaser flop since I was 19, I'm 40.

Geez, I have to go to the barber. How much a haircut costs where you guys live?

2-4 Euros for men in a regular hair salon.

it's played out but nah

Very tempted to get that haircut desu, but I'm not really good looking enough unfortunately.

This. Northern european "men" BTFO!

Oy gevalt! self hating antisemite

2-4 euro holy fuck, it's like 14 here for a cheap one.

Your average salary is three times bigger, OF COURSE prices will be proportionally bigger.

We're getting fleeced.

>gay
>feminine
>ape
???

A guy at the dmv basically implied i was a nazi because i had it on. I'm irish/russian so i'm actually a fascist but he wasn't far off. Nazism is a german thing (who are my brothers and we can work with)

>not having a friend who knows how to do haircuts
its not rocket science

i showed this exact picture to the barber when I got it for the first time two years ago. I got nothing but compliments, and I'm unironically a fascist and white nationalist

most barbers are faggots

it looks cool.

Roaches cut my hair and they all have this haircut, I have too and I was more eager to have it when I found out it was associated with Nazis

>Doesn't the mainstream know that it was originally mostly worn by the Hitler Jugend?
Originally, yes. Nowadays it's originally worn by normies.

I have the undercut (got it after playing fallout 4) love it GF says I look more alpha may add some facial hair to it during November

I like the caesar style. My barber told me it's a haircut for kids (while he wore the typical hipster undercut) but it's great if you have a big forehead or a receding hairline.

>n-no i'm a fascist

my hair just naturally grows like that so i don't style it at all.

>via 9g*g.com

This is called "Ananas tukka" in Finland which tranlates to pineapple hair.

>November
Sheep

you're definitely from Cork

That unironically would have been a go intro into a debate but i was so tired i just wanted to get on with the show

lmao cuck

>tfw going bald and can't have dank cuts like this

>American flag
fucking burger

Stop shitting on the only haircut I am physically capable of achieving. Its either this, a buzzcut, or just a mess of unruly hair.

how did you know

I have the same hair cut as in the OP.
Buzzcut is also red pilled.
Low maintenance, low cost, good if you do sport and can be done by yourself.

Cause we are bringing Adolf Hitler back... Millions of him!

You should look at how scandi men perform in Brazil m8
>inb4 lol jealous white cuck
I'm brown

buzzcut looks like shit on most ppl desu. you gotta have a really robust looking skull. the guy in OP for example would look like shit with one, his face is too soft and round.

>redpilled haircuts
we have reached peak Sup Forums