I meet this checklist Sup Forums

I meet this checklist Sup Forums.
Well goys. Looks like im literally Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dh3qzF53rQE
archive.is/hpCvT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw white supremacist on the inside shitskin on the outside

They will get especially mad at you then because you are somehow betraying a pact that you apparently made with them or some shit

youtu.be/dh3qzF53rQE

>"Punch a Nazi" means White guy, means Trump supporter, it means a White person with a sense of identity

Oy vey

Slide Thread. Post Redpills. Pic related.

>extreme patriotism
Nope
>police militarization
Nope
>anti-immigration
Yup
>colour blindness
Nope
>euro identity fetishism
Yup
>inability to recognise wp
Recognise it, just dont think it is a problem

Am i a nazi antifa?

Well Paco, if we survive this and our birthrates go back up, feel free to white your line in Europe

Only if birthrate goes back up, we cant bleach people if there isn't a lot of us.

I used to be extremely patriotic, in recent years that has lessened due to some of the societal and legal changes pre-Trump
I don’t support a militarized police
Im anti illegal and legal immigration
Im not color blind or nose blind with regard to jews but i portray myself as such to normies
I dont give a shit about europe or the european identity
White privilege is a myth

Am i still a white supremacist?

>dont give a shit about europe or the european identity
Burger/10

>literally nothing on that list makes you racist on its own
Do they just want everyone in the world to hate them? Even legit commies probably wish they'd fuck off.

Oh shit Merkel and Junker just got accused of white supremacy and racism. Is this bizzaro-Earth?

I think my flag said that user

> how to identify racists
> they're racially colour blind

What did the antitard mean by this?

It means you shouldn't treat niggers as your equal but as a lower poor sad being and thus you should elevate and kneel and pray and give all your money to the poor nigger. All because of his skin color

COMPED.
& sage.

Looks like I'm a racist, boys!

Good, we need all the help we can get.

Color blind is a code word in libtard minds. It goes hand in hand with not checking your privilege and microagressing against nigs for not treating them special. I had this discussion with my sjw tard cousin and they truly think in a 1984 way.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

If Japan or Taiwan let jews in you can be assured that soon their borders would be opening to gaijin, or the jews would be booted from another country

Fuck you. Shitskins are shitskins, you civ cuck. Kill 'em all; they're subhuman.

So if you don't treat someone special, you're aggressing them? That makes literally no sense

I have no problem with this, for every cuck they convince to submit wholly to "ally" subservience and globalist serfdom, one will stop to think, "huh, what? That doesn't seem right..." - and that reflection leads inevitably here.

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake.

NIGGER

Welcome to 21st century college campuses

Color blindness is not the same as "not racist"?

Archive of a huffpo article trying to explain how colorblind is racist
archive.is/hpCvT

I thought we were against militarization of the police.

>spotting racist
>colour blindness

These people are fucked in the head

I'm not color blind, I hold that race is real and whites are better than browns. Guess I'm not racist!

>black nail polish

tits or GTFO

Thats just some retarded shit they threw in there. What they really mean is cops doing their job.

>extreme patriotism

Well good thing I’m a moderate patriot.

STOP MAKING ME MAD ANTIFA!!! FUCK!

How bout no, fuck you. Never said anything about letting them in. It's about the kikes having no one left to weaponize if they're all on our side. Dumbass.

kek do a lot of nonwhites feel like this ?

> TFW you're ching chong and was supporting white supremacy the whole time

Thanks, Antifa.

Why is the jew controlling a jewish star?

>fetishizing
Why do these cretins always have to project sex into everything they dislike? It's disgusting

Heh, that was our more moderate chapter. REAL antifa promotes existing as a white person as RACIST, therefore if you are white and don't commit suicide you are a fucking NAZI

>fetishizing
Projection

Unreadable

Well, there's always genetic modification

> color blindness
Remember in the 90s-early 2000s when color blindness was the anti-racism campaign by the left? And now they moved the goalpoasts into minority supremacy because that was successful.

Well, I'm not "color blind" anymore so I guess that means I'm not a 'racist' by that standard. Fuckers.

>tfw literally colorblind

Does that mean that I'm genetically a white supremacist?

tfw I used to be a hardcore leftist but turned to race realism over the past year. I've kept my power level hidden so none of my lefty friends on facebook know. I'm still in the loop for all their activism. If they had any idea what my actual thoughts/opinions are nowadays their heads would explode.

It's a fun feel.

im asian and yes.

>tfw you laugh because you get the joke but then you realize that it's not a joke

Me too user. I live in LA.