It's another twintail girl design

>It's another twintail girl design

Are you gay?

dumb mankoposter

who are you quoting?

Twintails are good. Shitty tsundere are the problem.

I hate twintails as much as you do. I think it's because I associate them with flat and annoying tsundere girls

Fuck twintails.

How about busty insecure girls?

>Oh, great here comes the big boobs villain whos only reason to exist is to provide fanservice, not being an enemy at all.

>childhood friend who harbors romantic feelings for MC

Thanks femanon, here at Sup Forums we're always interested in the opinions of fag-hags and hambeasts.

you forgot the
>and doesn't tell them or give much hint of such until another girl starts taking him away

>acts like a total bitch about it even if the MC literally did nothing wrong
>Even if she gets along with the love rival, gets incredibly jealous if the MC so much as asks her for the time
>Almost never wins
>Usually has a "I want MC to be happy" moment at the end, despite trying to cockblock him for the entire anime

Thirding this. It's like a rite of passage for shows now. Gotta get that twintail action.

I dislike drills even more though. I'll fight anyone who says their good right now.

they're*

Fucking embarassing.

But drills are good user

Square up right now, then.

They never even animate physics so it's like this clumsy pinata thing that would never work in the real world.

You're a faggot.

>that would never work in the real world.
For fucks sake, user.

If they can animate crazy jiggles in tits I can at least get some fuckin' bounces on hair.

>I associate them with flat and annoying tsundere girls
Let me guess; you're fourteen, a ginger, girls pick on you at school, you have a knife collection that's mostly cutlery and once a week mom drives you to Dr. Weinberg's office to deal with your anger issues.

you sure got him

>I've watched five anime
Luviagelita in Prisma Illya, Cecilia in Infinite Stratos, Nene from Kirameki Project, Mami from Madoka and Flameheart from Ladies versus Butlers, all had drills that bounced just fine.