Iranian leader urges Europe to defy 'mentally retarded' Donald Trump over nuclear pact

What do you have to say, americucks?

irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/world/iranian-leader-urges-europe-to-defy-mentally-retarded-donald-trump-over-nuclear-pact-810419.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_in_the_Bosnian_War
tehrantimes.com/news/417691/Leader-donates-money-to-Rohingya-Muslims
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Iranian leader urges Europe
Those muzzies can be lucky we are not transforming the whole middle east into a giant piece of nuclear glass for their crimes they have committed for the last 1400 years.

Idgaf about Trump.

>we

Yeah, we.

Germans even build your fucking first nuclear plants because you desertfucks are too stupid to do in on your own.

Drumpf is a mess. Non-stop entertainment watching democracy die.

Salty Greek NEET using a proxy

Europe is in range, US is not so I guess eurocucks better obey their new masters.

Deus Vult when?
I'm tired of these muslim pigs thinking they can live like it was 15th century.

Lol at watching democracy die. You can't just use words haphazardly. They have meaning. I know you feel good saying shit like that, but it's fiction. Smug asshole.

>Deus Vult when?
>like it was 15th century

90% of the propaganda against Iran is from Israel. Iran means nothing to me and never crosses my mind unless Israeli media brings it up, trying to drag us into another war.

Based ayatollah
Khamenei is a better and more respected leader than Drumpf will ever be

BASED KHAMENEI
BASED ROUHANI
BASED NASRALLAH
BASED ASSAD
BASED PUTIN
BASED CPC
BASED KIM

BTFOing the Satanic Alliance of the ZioDogs:
DrumpfUSA, Israel, ISIS, Saudi and other gulfies, Yurop, Anglosphere, Sunni Islam, and all other lackeys.

How can one resistance axis be so BASED?

DOTARD BTFO

I say he's an adorable grandpa and we should let him have nuclear reactors.

y r yuo of being on rong side of history anglosphere?!?!?!

>be a literal 3rd world mudslime goatfucker
>call others mentally retarded

>be dotard
>get called out for being mentally deficient

We are with the iranians with this one, don't suck burger-dick for free.

ww3 germoney + iran vs the world? sign me the fuck up

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA

CURSE UPON THE JEWS

GLORY TO IRAN

My sides

Iran backs Assad and I love Assad since I got on Sup Forums so I'm going to side with Assad i.e. Iran on this one

Why do people here suck Iranian cock so much? Literally the only two terrorist attacks in my continent were carried out by Iranians killing 100+ people.
And we don't even have Muslims.
They're just Durkas like all the rest.

>be no one, with a funny label
>calls others with jewish propagandistic views

nice call, Rabbi Shekelberg

>DEATH TO AMERICA
>DEATH TO ISRAEL
>DEATH TO SAUDI ARABIA
>CURSE UPON THE JEWS
>GLORY TO IRAN

Look at their allies and look at their acts.
Satanic Alliance is literally doing most of the bad shit in the world.

BTW the Anglosphere is only Bongs, Leafs, Kiwis and Auscunts. Not Murfats. America broke off and is distinct from the Anglosphere. Of course, being the big dog in the yard, they've succesffuly co-opted the Anglo 4. But don't be mistaken. American interests will never be Anglo interests. The Anglo 4 are nothing more than chained puppies.

Fake news
It was probably a Satanic Alliance country. I wonder which one. Which countries run false flags often. Hmm, really makes me think...

Persians are white and aryan, sorry to break it to you.

>Europe
>having any relevance to the deal

Yeah Israel bombed their own embassy and killed all their staff for zero political gains then bombed a Jewish center for again zero political gain and then murdered the prosecutor linking the attacks to a state sponsored Hezbollah agent.
Sup Forums is so retarded and uninformed that I don't know why I still visit this decrepit board.

Jews throw each other to the fire for whatever gain they can make.

The former foreign minister was caught on tape talking about the incident being caused by Iranians.
Is literally everyone on earth a jew? They're terrorists like the rest and the sooner you accept that reality and take the Shia cock off your ass the better.

>mentally retarded
top kek

Between the likes gunning for Iran and the US being puppeted by said likes with the largest military in the world behind it.

Why would Iran stick their little nigger necks out like this?

Axis of Evil intensifies...

Vive l'Assade !
Vive la Syrie !
Vive l'Ayatollah !
Vive l'Iran !
Vive le Douri !
Vive l'Irak !
Vive le Putin !
Vive la Russe !

Mort aux maîtres juifs !
Vive la Palestine!
Mort à l'Imperium américain !
Vive les Américains !

He should be playing the long game and siding with the nationalist working class trump supporters against the Zionist establishment swamp instead of trading schoolyard insults.

But I guess we can't expect too much from these third worlders.

kek
murfat ejucashun

If America pulls out of the P5+1 deal with Iran, the other 5 countries, 3 of which are European, are gonna quickly come up with a new, eivised agreement. A P4+1 (Bongs, Frogs, Slavs, Chinks + Krauts) deal with Iran.

They want to do busniess. They don't want war. Obama was smart because even though he was a faithful US empire servant, he was also smart and saw that action against Iran was impossible, as Europe, Russia and China were about to do biz with Iran. Instead of being a cuck on the sidelines, he and Kerry (not Hillary who wanted war) joined in to at least get America a piece of the pie.

Now the Dotard is reversing it under the mistaken notion that he can get the Iran war plans back on track. But he can't, it's too big a task even if US forces weren't currently overstretched. And the other world countries will not allow it.
Stay out in the cold, sucking Israeli and Saudi cocks to keep warm.

>Israel would never run a false flag!
>America would never run a false flag!
kek get a load of this good goy

>Jews kill Jews for futile attempts at political gain, kill Jews to cover it up
>Jews throw each other to the fire
Anons, I...

Iran has no reason to attack Europe.
Any conflicts are with America, Israel, Saudi Arabia and ISIS, not with us.

We can make a lot of money selling all sorts of stuff to Iran for oil, and naturally we should.

Greek? Wtf we like Iranians

The sad thing is the liberals in the US agree with this. Hell even my own parents have questioned his mental fitness for the presidency.

Two sides of the same coin.

This place gets more pathetic by the day.
Holy fuck you're retarded. A mouthpiece of Hezbollah admitted being responsible to the attack and Iran was PISSED when the guy that carried them out (a Hezbollah dog) was murdered a few years ago and they had their last president issue a statement on it.
See above and stop being illiterate for the love of God.

Holy fuck this board drops 1 IQ point every day, it wasn't this bad a few years ago. You retards don't know the first thing about the 92 and 94 incidents. Or anything about politics other than a bunch of jpeg pictures.

Just let Israel handle it.
Mudshits and Kikes mutually destroying each other bynuclear fire is the best case scenario for Europe, the US, Australia, India, China, Russia, South America and Japan. Only Sweden and Canada will shed a tear

Is that a composite photo of a typical future German?

Bombing Jews is not terrorism, Shlomo. Hezbollah is based.

>Bombing Jews is not terrorism, Shlomo. Hezbollah is based.
Terrorism is attaching civilian targets, usually in unuequal warfare, in order to cause widespread distress and panic among the populace and make them capitulate. Hezbollah v. Israel is more just plain old war.

Bombing Muslisms is not terrorism, Ahmed. IDF is based.
See how easy that is?
Hezbollah literally bombed civilians in fucking Argentina of all places. They're scum like the rest.

FPBP

>Terrorism is attaching civilian targets
All Jews are de facto political operatives of Israel. There is no such thing as a Jewish civilian.

>Bombing Muslisms is not terrorism
Correct. Only attacking white people is terrorism. Killing Jews and muslims is good.

How about bombing Christians?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreign_support_in_the_Bosnian_War

>Iran, a predominantly Shia country, was one of the first Muslim countries to provide support for the Bosnian Muslims (Bosniaks, who are mainly Sunni Muslim) in the war. The Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) sent arms.[1] Several dozen Iranian intelligence experts joined the Bosnian Muslim intelligence agency.[2] The Ministry of Intelligence-supported mujahideen units trained selected Bosnian army units.[3] The Hezbollah (Lebanese Shia), supported by Iran, also sent fighters to the war.

How about bombing Buddhists?

tehrantimes.com/news/417691/Leader-donates-money-to-Rohingya-Muslims

>Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has donated 10 billion Rials (roughly $250,000) to the Rohingya Muslims who have fled their homes in Myanmar amid severe government crackdown, Khemeni.ir reported on Tuesday.

When are you fucking shills going to wake up and realize Iran is a fucking Muslim country like all the rest, it is not a "Special" Muslim that only fights Jews, it is not a "Based" Muslim that only fights globalists, it is literally a fucking Muslim country that wants the entire world to be Muslim, there is no difference between it and Saudi Arabia, just like there is no difference in the tenents between Sunni and Shia Islam, because they have the same goal: CONQUEST of ALL NON-MUSLIMS

Wew jews are going into shill overdrive ITT

Stop fucking your cousins and goats.

> Trump has Iran's Supreme Leader so anally annihilated that he is losing his composure and talking shit.

I am so glad I voted for Trump. Can't wait for a little over 7 more years of this stuff. Best fucking timeline.