3x3 of the absolute worst

a/, give me the absolute worst 3x3 anime series of all time. I want to see the downright most awful garbage you can't stand seeing.

There's lots of pretentious "good ones" so I want to see the most god awful and pretentious extremely awful ones. Give me the absolute worst you can come across and find!

Lets start off with entry level stuff.

i'm not sure OP can be topped

fixed.

can't stand any of these fucking series or any of their fucking god awful fanbases.

Should probably replace one of those with sonic the hedgehog or something.

lol

>Porco Rosso
But why?

Kill yourself.

>K-On
Y'all joking? At least post a shit SOL like NNB or Aria and not the pinnacle of the genre.

I think gun dam would have been better than sao.

Just because. I want to see how well this measures on the overrated level.

>"I hate popular things: the thread"

>making ones of these for things you hate
why?

i want to see the general concensus. I don't hate these series. I still keep up. They're overrated like any other taste and whatnot. But still.. just wanted to see what a/ thinks.

>I don't hate these series.

>can't stand any of these fucking series or any of their fucking god awful fanbases.

K-On tards need to be euthanized immediately.

>pinnacle of the genre
you mean the genre of boring garbage?

Check the catalog, retard.

only the worst of the worst

>not every nisekoi girl

K-on is one of the most upbeat and exciting SOLs though?

Most people who enjoy SOL will tell you that K-ON is a pretty great show. You clearly don't like the genre and most likely have never watched K-ON, and yet you think you can say that it's shit? I don't watch battle shounen at all, but I'm not going to say that One Piece is terrible.
You really need to reevaluate the way you think about things.

P.S.: that goes for Lucky Star, too.

Honestly Gainax's entire production history could be put on these charts, with maybe PSG, Arcade Abenobashi, and Houkago no Pleiades as exceptions

that doesn't make it good
>Most people who enjoy SOL will tell you that K-ON is a pretty great show
I don't care about what most people with shit taste think
>I'm not going to say that One Piece is terrible
You should, because it is terrible

Le bait is strong senpai.XD

They both have stiff character animation and are very uninspiring. Aria looks ugly (caught in the rough transition era from cel to digital) and ruins the appeal of the setting while NNB has detailed backgrounds that causes an awkward contrast between it and the character's positions. The humour falls flat most of the time and the inexpressive animation doesn't provide the chops to back up the emotions the show wants you to feel. K-On!!'s brilliant production, attention to detail, underlying narrative structure and auteur style pushes it above the rest of its ilk.

half of this is supposed to be bait right? right??

It's the 3x3 Digibro thought was boring in his vid

Milk chan was good for a parody. Not as good as gintama or Zetsubou Sensei of course.

Agree, Keion fanbase currently is pretty terrible.

I usually drop shows that I hate. These are the trashiest 9 I actually stuck through to the end.

K-on and Lucky Star are ok, definitely not bad.
forced/meme
Only bad ones here are KnK and Fate. Haven't seen Shigatsu and never will.