>supports west Sahara
>supports Catalonia
>support other independences as long as they aren't close to home
Tf?? Why?

>Has diferent culture
>Has different language
>Has different history
>It even used to have different monarchy
The question would be why NOT support Catalonia.

>"IF YOU SUPPORT EUROPEAN BALKANIZATION THEN YOUR ARE A COMMIE"

There's right wing people who supports the independence but the big part of it are leftist and hardcore leftist.

Pic related, one of the most pro independence parties up there.

Podemos (marxist party) supports them in a opportunistic way, saying that the goverment is fascist, that we need to change the constitution, etc and many of them actually wants it to happen.

Why not secede as Aragon?

>Richest region complains
>Thinks it's being left out
>Feels overburdened funding the poorer regions
>Claims "muh culture, muh heritage, muh language" as a cause for independence

Everyone, from Scotland, Catalonia, Southern Brazil, and even Kurdistan are using "muh culture" to hide behind the economic rationale to hoard their wealth for themselves.

If you want to dissolve the CUP just throw soap in their houses.

Catalonia is more spanish than Spain.
It's like nazi stuff but talking about left.
>Same culture
>same history
>Same Politics(thieft)
>Same buildings
>Same Food
>same people
Creator of the sardana dancing Pep ventura is from Jaen.
Support catalonia is like shit yourselft and fuck your comunity.

Puigdemont voted negative to help kurdistan and sahara to get their independence.

if singles memelonia will allays be Spain

lol I guess this is complicated as a foreigner but current Catalonia has nothing to do with current Aragón and neither the old Crown of Aragon has nothing to do with modern Aragón.

Keep dreaming Manolo, we neither are the same people, or have the same culture, food, politics, etc.
And Pep Ventura was catalan and simply was born in Jaén because his military family had to travel a lot, no need to lie.

Are the same people. If you think that about Pep ventura you have to think that all charnego and their families are not Catalan.
Catalanist are racist with their same people. Im more catalan than you but the nacionalist makes you nazier than me.
I traveled around Spain and the people likes catalonia and their people, because their families had to move to catalonia to work and live.
True freedom doesn't need to lie about it.
Puigdemont will destroy all the freedom and liberty that had gained CIU all those years. And then the people will cry. Without money and work.

Precisely the fact that I can differentiate Pep Ventura from a random citizen from Jaén is why we're not the same people. Catalan is an ethnicity just like castilian is, and spanish immigrants in Catalonia can't be catalan.
This doesn't even have anything to do with the current political developments, I don't need to be catalan or support independence to admit several different ethnicities inhabit Spain. It is a fact and if you deny it then you're a multiculi globalist cuck.

>Scotland
>Kurdistan
>Richest region

What I don't get about their leftist nationalism is that the left generally oppose nationalism.

Moreover, why are so many Catalonians (or Scots for that matter) pro-EU and pro-Independence.

Isn't there an inherent contradiction in gaining independence so that all of your laws can come from Brussels?

Hahahahaha they are allergic to soap

Exactly

Aragón will rise again and Catalonia will suffer our anger!!

1. Nationalism is nationalism, the independence movements of Catalonia and Scotland are not left or right wing, just nationalist.

2. Normies are retarded and unionists to scare them off tell them that if they become independent they'll be out of the EU therefore out of trade agreements and it will be their ruin so many think joining the EU is a must to survive as a tiny country.
In Catalonia, however, after the EU sided with Spain few people like it anymore.

3. Think of it this way, we're now under control of a country we don't want which is at the same time under control of the EU. Even if we become independent and join the EU we're cutting the middle man, which is a step forward no matter how you look at it.

This video is Soros bullshit to parasite our nationalist movement. They mix mages of ur masive rallyes with images of shitty pro-refugees ans cultural marxist rallies

>Even if we become independent and join the EU we're cutting the middle man, which is a step forward no matter how you look at it.

Really? So throwing off the Castillian yolk benefits you? Most of your laws come from Brussels anyway, the Castillians, the Poles, Germans and others will continue writing your laws.

Add in the fact that the EU is heading towards federalism and you're back at square one.

Supposing Catalonia becomes an independent nation, are the Catalonians willing to turn their country into a tax haven (or a country that encourages economic growth) like Monaco, San Marino or Singapore?

Yes, getting rid of Spain would benefit us a lot. The EU is a controlling bitch but still countries have sovereignty and the ability to write their own laws.
Also if my country is Catalonia I'll be willing to fight for my country and my people against the EU while right now Spain could crash and burn and I wouldn't care because I have no sense of belonging to Spain.

I doubt we will become a tax haven but many economic measures will be taken to reduce taxes, favour trade, encourage entrepreneurship and in general liberalise the economy. Catalonia has always been prosperous because we're a people who value liberty and hard work and we've always been good at commerce while Spain, instead, is too bureocratic and subsidized. This has been a problem for the economy of Catalonia so I hope that when we become independent legislation will be made to serve the economy of Catalonia and help us pursue what we're good at.