Shingeki no Kyojin

Post theories about characters, scenarios, lewd AM, and onionwin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is now a comfy no kyojin thread.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY

TRUE LOVER

Bert got off easy. His death should have been drawn out and painful. So many good characters suffer and he just gets straight eaten? That's not cool. It's time to set to work on Annie. Someone must suffer for the crimes of the village.

>onionwin
I've been waiting

This is for you, user! Thank you for always being by my side.

OGRES

HAVE

LAYERS

Eren loves Armin so much, please Isayama, don't tear him away from the one person who understands him the most.

what the fuck was isayama thinking with this, does he have a trap/rape fetish or something?

Bert > Armin

their love is eternal

They will go through an angsty breakup where they hurt each other's feelings. Eren will go to titan village with big bro Zeke for a while. They will both have more character development when separated, but they will miss each other and meet again to kiss and make up.

Yes. He also has a body hair fetish, a bad hygiene fetish, and collects his toenail clippings.

The worst part is you probably think I'm joking but I'm dead fucking serious.

Armin is shit.

desu senpai that's exactly how I imagine it will go down. Maybe Zeke will give him advice on how to make amends, and in the heat of battle they'll break down and cry onto each others' shoulders after not seeing each other for over a year.

Post AM please.

It is known.

EAr breakup imminent. EAr endgame also imminent. Prepare your anuses for shingeki no soap opera.

I think he just wanted to make people laugh. He has that kind of sense of humor.

Beautiful trips, beautiful ship

She wants to eat Armin up!

I want Levi to dominate Mikasa sexually.

>Bert died before we got BRA flashbacks.
Isayama you fucking hack.

user with patrician taste here.

Bert a shit. Glad he died like a bitch.

Someone may have found where Isayama got a lot of the names from.

>Uli
>not Uri, Urie, Yuri
Goddammit Japan.

I love the sky's reflection in the puddles.

This is one of my favorites pictures. They are meant to be.

What the fuck is it about EMA that makes them so shit?

Everything.

Nothing.

I love this drawing. Big size?

Don't have one, sorry.

We will see a Reiner's flashback soon but first the basement.

Q: In last month’s chapter Levi seems to have worn a t-shirt from Uniqlo - where does he get his clothes? And out of all the Survey Corps members, who is the most stylish? I think it’s Eld/Erd.
A: The most stylish is Nifa.

A cute

So, where manlet gets his clothes?

What's your horoscope, Sup Forumsnons?

Levi (Capricorn)

Humanity’s Strongest Soldier - Levi. He possesses warmth in the midst of a dispassionate nature, and he is capable of leadership without verbal expression – both of which are special qualities of a Capricorn. Capricorns tend to hold certain levels of authority, even if they must carry out somewhat unreasonable tactics while in such positions. But when such authority is backed up with actual abilities, a Capricorn can gain Levi’s type of confidence and also be put on a pedestal by those around them. However, Capricorns won’t be dependent on others, much less trust them easily. They don’t hold high expectations and thus never feel a sense of failure. Levi’s faults include the inability to express himself clearly. Even though he wants to encourage his companions, he always speaks in a roundabout way, and without Hanji’s translation it’s nearly impossible to understand Levi’s intended meaning. Even though he is dependable in most situations, when it comes to love/romance, he expresses himself clumsily/awkwardly.

Hanji (Virgo)

Hanji is passionate about analyzing the ecology of Titans as well as capturing them alive. That kind of dedication to research and exploration – to the point of almost self-neglect – is the nature of a Virgo. Virgos have expertise in organizing and explaining complex circumstances, and they also hold unusual perspectives compared to the average person. This kind of outlook allows them to have instincts that can often lead to new discoveries or draw new conclusions. However…Virgos do have a sadistic side - the scene where Hanji jabs at the two captured Titans just might be indication of a Virgo’s hidden sadism!

Eren (Aries)

Forever haunted by his mother’s fate, Eren vows to rid the world of each and every single Titan. Once there is a clear target, those with the Aries sign will strive to reach it no matter what they must do – even without a distinct plan, they do not give up easily on any attempts. Naïve yet focused, they unyieldingly move forward as guided by emotional instincts. So no doubt, Eren is a perfect example. His turbulent anger towards his friends’ betrayal is a natural reaction, while his sense of justice causes him to pass all judgment based on his perception of good and evil – the latter of which he cannot forgive. Hence, his protection of Armin from bullies during childhood is just another type of inherent Aries behavior. This lack of self-control, however, is also a likely reason for Eren’s inability to manage the coordinate power reliably.

Levi and Nifa could have been happy together.

Mikasa (Aquarius)

Aquariuses prioritize reason over emotion, so Mikasa’s tendency to remain poised and undoubting no matter the circumstances fits the qualities of her sign. Even after hearing that Eren has been devoured by Titans, she continues to tell Armin, “It’s not a time to despair.” When placed in serious situations, Aquarius won’t let emotions distract their behavior, because they know that feelings sometimes affect judgment and leads to the inability to see things clearly. They are not strong at opening up their hearts to others, but once the gates have been unlocked, they will remain absolutely loyal - so it’s a very common occurrence for an Aquarius to accompany their loved one(s) for eternity. Mikasa’s dedicated love towards Eren probably won’t be shaken.

Sasha (Leo)

Sasha’s appeal lies in her lively smile, and her innocence can bring everyone joy even while they’re on the battlefield. Leo is, at its core, a solar sign, so even if she is fearful of extremely barbaric situations, she will still believe that light exists at the end of the tunnel. On the other hand, Leos are also seen as solitary, often disliking being part of large groups. Sasha grew up in the forest regions and was averse to communicating with strangers – so that seems very much like a Leo. Additionally, Leos trust their own compulsions, so the way Sasha devours food whenever she can appease her appetite is a prime example of that behavior.

Armin (Scorpio)

A Scorpio’s biggest weapons are their in-depth insight and acute intuition, and those abilities are what Armin has depended on in order to survive, even if his fighting skills are lackluster. By determining that the enemy was within the walls, he saw through Annie as the Female Titan and even schemed countermeasures to capture her. That is not a simple form of wisdom but rather an instance of how Scorpios can recognize even the most cloaked of secrets. During periods of crisis, he can execute such an ability to the fullest, and that’s how Armin is able to save his companions time and again.

Erwin (Libra)

Erwin leads the formidable Survey Corps with incredible precision, because Libras have excellent balance and can use objective viewpoints to determine their next step. A specific basis exists for every move, no matter how small, and decisions are never made due to feelings alone. Erwin’s choice to sacrifice 100 subordinates in battle was established after thorough scrutiny. But as a Libra, he would never inform others of his exact reasonings, and thus they are often confused by his thought process. Perhaps even Levi cannot figure him out.

Reiner (Leo)

Nearly eaten by Titans while protecting Connie, Reiner throws himself into danger with little consideration, and his personality is one of a reliable, valiant guy – very typical of a male Leo. Like a big brother who places emphasis on his relationship with companions, he is not hesitant about sacrificing himself for the greater good. However, a Leo’s ideals tend to be grand, and if they must carry out too many actions that either go against their conscience or cause inner conflict, they will become weakened. Reiner’s monologue (Chapter 42 – “If I never knew of those people’s existence…I would’ve never had to become the shitty bastard that I am now.”) stemmed from personal struggles that had forced him upon a plank.

Anime only watcher here. Describe in a video or image what to expect for season 2.

Erwin eats ass, pass it on.

Ymir (Aquarius)

Ymir always reveals the true heart of others. To Sasha’s usage of honorifics she says, “It’s because you have little confidence in your own speech,” while she accuses the kind Christa of “Always living for others.” Her honesty towards herself inspires this kind of “Aquarius language,” but it also represents the inability for an Aquarius to actually consider context before speaking. This leads to many misunderstandings, even if Ymir does not prefer to be misunderstood. Similar to Mikasa’s dedication, Ymir has loyalty towards her love – Christa.

Jean (Aries)

Despite being Eren’s fellow Aries, the two of them often come into conflict due to differing values. However, their stubborn temperaments are identical, as Aries have inflexible personalities and have disputes easily. Though they are haughty and self-centered, once they learn enough lessons towards maturing, they can develop excellent judgment and foresight – which in turn help them express leadership qualities. Since he acquired a renewed sense of duty after his dear friend Marco’s death, Jean is now a matured Aries.

there's no translation for taurus or geminis. Kek

Wherever Isayama buys his.

Is it a coincidence Isayama drew this in the same chapter? What does it mean?

Sasha best grill.

Zeke is Eren's brother/uncle. I bet Zeke is his half brother.

sauce?

Armin's a scorpio? But but we share the same birth month! Why is he a scorpio but I'm a Sagittarius?! THIS IS RIGGED! R I G G E D!!!!

This is the truth

I think so too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jPWrHPNekvE

Nothing personnel, kid.

Erwin and I are Libra. Depressives and pessimists. Yeah.

Goddammit Levi's related to Eren, isn't he?

Not bad

I don't think so. Ymir is.

Maybe.

Calm down, arminfat. The signs are relative to specific days, not months. If you were born on November 21st to December 21st, you're a Sagittarius. Armin was born before then, so he's a Scorpio.

Drawfag.

If this chart is accurate that means Eren is Levi's uncle.

Poor Kuchel. You anons ship her with everyone.

Well, she fucked everyone.

well, she was a prostitute, so that's valid.

Mikasa is so cute when she's crying for her waifu.

With Uri could be romantic but not with that Zeke bastard.

>Both Aries and Scorpio have tendencies of jealousy, and because of this, they have an ardent and tempestuous relationship. Scorpio is more tolerant but also more possessive than Aries. Despite their differences, they both love taking risks and chances, and working towards a common goal. They could both go after adventurous pursuits together and seldom have a boring relationship. But their contrasting personalities could make it difficult for them to fully understand each other. Aries are extroverts, always working in the front, and open and honest about their feelings. Scorpio are introverts and might not express their feelings correctly. Both friends require to give up these extremes and adopt a more neutral attitude when dealing with each other.

>The ruling planet of Aries is Mars, and the ruling planets of Scorpio are Mars and Pluto. Two people with Mars’ energy coming together is like two soldiers ready for war. They could either be strong allies or mortal enemies. Mars also represents passion. So the ram and the scorpion have a thrilling relationship. As they are both ready to face challenges, they are more prone to argue with each other. But these arguments won’t turn serious as long as they settle their differences later. The influence of Pluto on the scorpion makes their companionship even more dynamic.

>Aries is a fire sign and Scorpio is a water sign. These two elements are difficult to combine. But if combined, Aries and Scorpio could work together remarkably well, using physical energy and emotional power to obtain awesome results. A Scorpio is a sagacious strategist and could be of great help to an Aries whose instinct is to dash straight into the thick of battle without any plan.

but Zeke's hot.

Well, it is Armin we are talking about.

>Scorpio could diminish Aries’ spirit and Aries could leave Scorpio exhausted, if they were not careful. They should both learn to cooperate and compromise with each other, if they want to maintain a strong friendship.

>Aries is a cardinal sign and Scorpio is a fixed sign. Scorpio usually work according to some fixed plan, while Aries encourage them to do things just for the fun of it. Scorpio encourage Aries to work towards and achieve goals, before moving on to new things. Once they are given control of their respective turfs, Aries of starting things and doing things in the forefront, and Scorpio of staying behind the scenes and controlling things intellectually and emotionally, Aries and Scorpio could have a wonderful friendship and could an achieve great success while having fun together.

>The most awesome aspect of a companionship between an Aries and a Scorpio is the extent of their combined energy. When working together, both could perform great feats, particularly when they ignore their differences and work towards a common goal. Neither of them ever quits, and they never settle for second best.

>This is a contact that lacks pleasures and tenderness of Venus. Both signs are the opposite of ones ruled by Venus and represent positions where Venus is in detriment. We could say that this means “lack of love”, but it is not quite that simple. Since Scorpio is a Water sign, it is connected to our deepest, darkest ability to love. Scorpios need to feel emotion in their sexual experiences, but due to suppressive nature of our society, can live out some weird sexual scenarios that may seem “sick and twisted” to more conservative zodiac signs. It is a good thing that Aries rarely belongs to this category, for it is a sign where all conservative and rigid opinions have fallen with Saturn.

I'm not sure I like how suspiciously accurate these are to EAr.

I have a crush on him still.

>If Aries and Scorpio find an understanding inside their sexual relationship, they will probably become the atomic bomb of all sexual experiences you can think of. Still, it is hard for them to find their shared language. They are, in fact, completely different. Aries likes things “straight” and simple. Scorpio, on the other hand, has a slight need to manipulate, play a game of seduction and takes sexual relations very seriously. They always want to transcend all of their previous sexual experiences and find someone they can merge their Soul with, to possess and adore until they die. Aries is much more simple and masculine when it comes to sex. It is a physical need that needs to be met. They usually have to build emotion inside a sexual relationship as they get to know their partner. This relationship’s real possibility exists only if they share the need to satisfy one another and treat each other with enough tenderness.

>As opposed to sexual compatibility, the issue of trust is easy for them. “If you lie, you die.” Not literally, of course, but a small lie could easily end their relationship. They are both jealous and possessive by nature. Aries likes to win and be the best lover and partner anyone has ever had. Scorpio wants to be the only one that was ever loved by their Aries partner. If they have doubts about each other’s actions, it is very likely they won’t last very long.

>but a small lie could easily end their relationship.

Who cares about this shit when bleach is about to end

>Implying I'm not shiposting there as well

This is for Mrs. Smith.

Did you post the Bort?

Nope, but I did have a heartfelt cuckle at the borth and the
>BRA is shit
that followed.

Why is he so best?

I don't even like bleach I just want to see which shipperfags kill themselves.

Hopefully ichihime

Trips confirm.

ADVANCE!
Wowzers... Any more? Ha ha.

Yessir