Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V

More screentime for Joeri fucking when???Damn you Ono bring Yoshida back

RURI

>bring Yoshida back
Stop with this meme and let him just handle the manga.

Don't worry you'll see me in 4 months.

When will we finally get our climax where the MC is forced to face his father and deal with the differences in their ideals?

Leave this yurifag thread guys

Doubtful. I think the only anime-related thing he's worked on recently is Baby Steps. Maybe he's getting too old.

This one was made first, faggot OP or not. You're worse, in fact

>>Ruri has a family and her character was briefly shown/talk about for a majority of 6 episodes.
She's also the victim of Sayaka, the TRASH card giver

>this one was made first
Are you fucking blind?

Are you? I'm obviously talking about this one, right here, you mong.
>22:40:58
>23:01:48

Posting again.

They will ever launch it in English?

How would anyone here know? It can be somewhat difficult to predict Konami these days

The mobile game is and the 3ds did good so hopefully

I want Yoshida gone forever by whatever means necessary. If it means he's writing the manga for the rest of time, then fine. I will never forgive him for 5D's Part 2 and ZEXAL.

>being this mad

Ono is destroying arc-v

He single handdlely made Arc-V shit. Everything its better at this point

And yet it's still better than both of the things I listed.

how about we get a new director? fuck Ono and Yoshida

Well, Yoshida's a writer, not a director. But, yeah. Getting some new blood would be a much appreciated alternative.

What if we let Reiji write the next series?

Honestly it's a shame we can't get a good director and Tomioka. That would be far better than dealing with either of these faggots

I think they could also stand to shorten the series' length. Like 100 episodes instead of 150, and not jumping surprise extensions on them right in the middle.

We have enough shady businessmen trying to steer a narrative for maximum corporate gain, I'm not sure adding one more would really help.

Let Yugo write it.

Why bother with Yugioh when you've got a good gig on Pokemon

Do the people in charge of Yugioh even play the game?

>none of the storyboarders can read his crude handwriting (doesn't know how to type on a computer) and is immediately fired

>Implying Yugo knows how to write

I can't fault the guy for his choice, Pokemon seems like a comfy gig. But, it's kind of a shame since he was the closest to Kaz tier.

He did a pretty good job of writing Yuzu into a corner. I'd trust him with YGO.

i think he meant literally write, he couldnt even spell D-Wheel right

He's probably still alive. The hero wouldn't die so easily

PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Sorry for reposting, I fucked up the first one

I hope he won't die though ;-;

F
May he be turned into a trash card that fits him perfectly

>implying it won't be the beautiful Parallel Rare he deserved

Every thread until Yuri finally fucking appears again.

F
May he be more based than ever when facing getting carded.

He looks like a fat italian in that pic desu.

>You come to me, on this day of my wedding, asking me to steal some rare cards from a kid?

Have they ever made us wait this long for a Yu-Gi-Oh character to duel like they did to yuri?

Darkness?
Don Thousand?
ZONE?

Leo shits on all of them desu

>final bosses introduced a couple of episodes before they dueled
>character introduced over 50 episodes before they get a duel

Don was introduced a long time before he dueled, but he didn't really need to since he was literally inside Vector

How will Leo beat Darkness' eternal duel? Or ZONE's Invincible LV10s? Or Don "One Hundred" Thousand?

Insane combos like his sons do.

Reasons Shingo screamed that aren't from him losing and being carded.

If that's the case, how do you top Fusion, Synchro and Xyz all in one turn? I highly doubt that they would give him Pendulums. Maybe something with a Dank Law like effect, preventing his pendulums from going to the extra deck?

Darkness duelled since it was revealed to be a shadow rider.
only took 39 episodes for don thousand to duel.
53 episodes for Z-ONE
But 69 for Yuri if you can even call that a duel.

If Sawatari gets carded and isn't at least Parallel Rare, I will murder Konami.

Serena gave him a call and told him she had tons of his favorite honey apple pie and he couldn't have any.

Finally realizing his Tou-san can't influence people from different dimensions

Someone shouted
SAWATARI SAN

How is Reira going to react to Tsukikage being carded?

shhhhhh fuccbois are sleepin

>you will never see Gon drop a Relay Soul Superheavy monster so he can keep taking beatings from Chaos Giants after his LP hits 0 for the Lancers to escape
>you will never hear Reira whisper, "Nii-sama..." before passing out from exhaustion
>you will never witness Sawatari muse with a smile as he defeats Obelisk Force on his own about what Yuya would think of his Entertainment Dueling before being ambushed by Yuri
>you will never see Reiji declare everything has gone according to plan before Leo activates a hand-trap
>you never got to cry from Tsukikage accepting his fate and talk to his brother about how the contract was completed
>you never got Dennis wearing an Obelisk officer's uniform, and actually duel an Arc-V character in it
>you never got to see Serena being interrogated by Leo, seeing him be a master of deception and charisma by making her believe once more Academia's cause is righteous

>you will never see neither Yusho nor Leo duel

w-were her Serenas always that big?

WHY ISN'T THIS CANON

Always.

Because Japs have shit taste.

>you never got Dennis wearing an Obelisk officer's uniform, and actually duel an Arc-V character in it

This is the worst part of Fusion, no one is wearing military garb. Do the animators seriously think kids are too stupid to notice that a character is the same even if they're wearing different clothes?

Yes.

This is now a Serena thread.

>umu

RIP the chances of these two getting together

Surrender yarr snacks

There was already zero chance. Not only do couples not form in Yugioh but they barely interacted.

He was told:
"BUT YOU STILL TAKE THE DAMAGE"

I like the fan's idea for Ruri and Rin more than the actual Ruri and Rin.

>we had Yuzu and Yugo stuck together
>we didn't have Yugo and Serena fucking up Neo Domino by battling everyone they came across trying to find Yuzu

>not realizing both are Ruri
Blonde for patternfags, purple to match Shun. Also
>not liking Rin's wavy short hair

Japan has a boner for Nazis, right? Why don't the Academia soldiers have more a more Nazi air about them?

This neck was drawn specifically for throat-fucking.

BANANA IS NOT FOR SEXUAL

They give off a more French/Italian vibe than German. Or is yurop just one giant homogenous nation to you?

Then why aren't they Partito Nazionale Fascista? Where's my spazio vitale?

Smug Serena gives me such a massive boner.

They got some of that nationalism and totalitarianism

"Serena! I challenge you to a duel! If I win, I get to take your virginity!"
"Fat chance of that! If -I- win, I get to take YOUR virginity!"
"... Sure!"

their children would be so autistic

Who taught Serena about periods?

who do yuu think?

"Father! Why did you abandon mother? Why did you abandon me?"
"I wanted a daughter."

Was it the moqsuito man?

>dat yusei hair

How about just 50 episodes???