DAILY REMINDER: THIS IS WHAT JEWS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

Other urls found in this thread:

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM
youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY
youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is this real? Trying to find these in the Talud but having difficulty.

freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/van_hyning.html

Now give proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=vfsf6go7MVM

That link is dead

Works for me. And I'm not a shill. I found it by searching Libbre David on google and it was the 6th result:
Falsifiers of the Talmud - Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon

why would you say
>And I'm not a shill
and how would I know to search
>Libbre David
from that link that wouldn't work for me
??????????

Israel is governed by Talmudic leadership. This is why Israel must be exposed and corrected to save not just non-Jews but the peaceful Jews too.

youtube.com/watch?v=YPGQ-iB7mcY

GAS THE KIKES

Not saying you could have known, just trying to direct you to the page since the link doesn't work for you. I've seen this image around before and that page claims it's all a fabrication, so I'd like to know which is lying.

This is what they believe, in their own words

youtube.com/watch?v=0Ji_Y7YEbKY
You should be happy, we will put you all out of your misery and breed with your women. As it should be.

It isn't false. There is a Jews-only yalmud that is used by likes, and a fake Talmud that they sell to the goyim

Is this proven?

Fyi, what they see as their messiah is actually the Antichrist

good luck

TL/DR
cousin fucking scumbags
gas em
Ray Swore Now

These kikes truly believe they bring they will bring light into the world, yet all they bring is darkness and degeneracy. How can a people be so disconnected from reality?

Pop quiz: who is the "bringer of light?"

Lucifer

>It's another 12-year-old-thinks-he-knows-the-Jews-because-he-found-fake-Talmud-quotes-on-the-Internet thread

Don’t you have a flag you’re supposed to be getting for us?

LE BUMP

>ancient slave-using people
>when our big hero comes we will all be rich and happy
>wealth represented by a slave-using people in the ancient world in terms of slaves, just like everyone else in the ancient world
Is there a reason besides shilling that anyone ever had any problem or pretended to have a problem with this remarkably simple and axiomatically clear verse?

Satan approved death to all zionists

(((freemasons)))