Be Spain

>Be Spain
>Destroy America
>Now a Region in his country wants to secede
>They are scared of losing more territory

Karma is a bitch.

what is wrong with america? we are not destroyed

Nah, i was talking about the part that was "colonized" by Spainfaggots.

what

Man, just look Mexico, Central, South America and the Caribbean

What do those places have to do with america or spain

Spain colonised nearly all of america you retard

THIS

Thats the past though, before america was a country. How did they destroy it? We are the most successful country on eath

Scalies with hair are disgusting.

Nah, some are ok like this Snake

>destroy America

Helped settle a wildland filled with cannibalistic necrophiliac savages, a land that became he most powerful and prosperous country the world has ever seen? You SJW types sure got some whacky values, I tell you hu'what.

>It's alright because 200 years later people are better
So if in 200 years niggers become civilized, every problem they're causing now is justified?

>before america was a country
Not sure if serious, but it lightened up my day, thanks.

I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CONTINENT YOU FUCK.

Name a prosperous country in the american continent that was colonized by Spain, ill wait.

I Spain hasnt doesnt shit for america. We learned about this in school in america

A+ comic

Jesus, what control Mexibro... you didn't even seem to get frustrated...

Pretty much.

Karma is a bitch, but I'd rather see Spain leave EU than see Catalonia leave Spain... after that they can do whatever they want.

We didn't "civilize" the people, we gave
them firewater and pushed them into tiny little strips of land in the desert out west.
>I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE CONTINENT
We are the continent. Canada is essentially another state, like a combination of Nebraska, upstate NY, and Washington. 90% of the population lives within 100 miles of our border. Mexico and other sub-states filled with sub-humans exist essentially as cheap labor and recreational drug makers for us.

Llora más tiraflechas.

I need more of this sexy scaly

Show me your Moves by Gunmouth