Whose gonna win Sup Forums?

Whose gonna win Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

didnt they already have one of these?

i seem to recall sanders acted the senile old fool that he is. he parrots the same message again and again, whereas cruz - like him or not - is actually a pretty fucking smart guy

The commie will lose of course, but will be rewarded by all the other losers in life. Just lik every commie ever.

>a guy arguing for people giving the government less money vs a guy who wants you to spend your entire paycheck on government programs

Hm I wonder

stupid american political culture

it's a debate, not a wrestling match

I said this before with the last one, Cruz. He was on his colleges debate team and did pretty well, the only reason he lost the primaries was because of Trump and the Jewish campaign runners that the RNC has.
However he couldn't have beaten Clinton, things went the best way possible last election.

who the fuck are they?

Rand Paul already dry fucked Sanders in a 1v1 debate.. He's trying his luck with Cruz now? Shekel collector....

there both losers none of them win desu

only one man won Donald Trump

that rat is gonna lose

Israel

kys newfag

last time Cruz and Sanders debated on CNN on healthcare, Sanders told a woman that she should stop hiring people and maybe go out of business if she can't afford the obamacare mandate insurance.

Fucking Alan (((Dershowitz))) said Cruz has an intellect that is off the charts. Cruz utterly raped this imbecile last time, on health care, which is not even his wheelhouse. It's going to be merciless this time around.

Of course it doesn't matter because the cunts won't pass Trumps tax plan anyways.

>"MUH MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES"
>"MUH I'M A FILTHY COMMUNIST KIKE AND I'M GOING TO DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO MANIPULATE THE PROLETARIAT NIGGERS TO TAKE FROM THE WHITE MAN"
Honestly, I can't fucking stand Bernie Sanders.

I saw that.

My fucking God hes terrible.

Jews love and hate shekels, just as they love and hate themselves.

This, wtf CNN? Is this like UFC for political (((journalists)))?

Wait todays only Wednesday

FUCK

Year of the rat!

Just like "aryans".

Ted Cruz tonight:
youtube.com/watch?v=6SxjBWJPf78

Is it wrong that I actually like Sanders due to his consistency in his beliefs? I find that rare in a politician and I may not agree with him on everything, but I do like how he strongly advocates for what he believes is right and the direction he wants America to push forward.

Also apparently Ron Paul considered Sanders a good friend of his, according to his "end the fed" book Bernie helped to push a bill that would force the fed to become more transparent in their operations.

Like him or not Bernie may have beaten Trump. Only Hillary could could bring all the republicans together like she did. We really hate the Clintons.

Sanders then voted against the bill.

lol wut

>Whose gonna win Sup Forums?

The people who watch South Park reruns on Comedy instead.

Probably felt it wasn't going to pass so maybe he wanted to push for a better one. He has done this a lot according to himself from one of his books.

Didn't this already happen? Cruz spanked this kike to the point where his arguments were muh feels.

Its "who's" user. Just sayin'.

Pardon freedom brother, are you promulgating debunked myth that Jew and Aryan are separate people with separate goals?

Miyonarez und biyonarez like the vagas shootah t.Bernie