>>145800075

good, we need an assault weapons/common caliber rifle ban case to go to the SCOTUS

Move out of that state if you care about your rights.

Other urls found in this thread:

ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=4107&GAID=14&GA=100&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=107988&SessionID=91
amazon.com/Cocking-Crossbow-Arrows-Last-Punch/dp/B01N51UXMM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Illinoisan here, I'm so fucking broke in this like infested shithole that I can't even afford firearms. Pretty decent shot with my longbow though.

What a fucking SHIT HOLE I hate Maddigan and I hate that KEK Rauner.

>hey bro just like move and ditch your family and community
Gay

lol,

Did you guys really think that "right to bear arms" also meant the right to manufacture and sell?

Did you forget about that massive loophole. Sure you technically bare arms that are already in your possession, but there is nothing in the law protecting manufacturing or selling of weapons or parts.

As of last week several states discovered this loop hole.

>What a fucking SHIT HOLE I hate Maddigan and I hate that KEK Rauner.

We should take over the local libertarian party, elect a governor based on a platform of fighting corruption, use that win to take over the state legislature in 2018 and finally fix our state.

Yep, I did a little work for the local guy, but he lost last year, he's running again tho. Republicans are cucks, and the Dems are corrupt ass holes. Hopefully the state goes broke and the state workers don't see any single cent of their pensions.

I can't believe Rauner cucked us so hard, allowing Illegals, government funded abortion, shit budget, we are probably going to end up with that fat disgusting Jew Boy Pritzker next year.
Read about his family, his cousin is a tranny and his family basically fought itself after their patriarch died and they were greedy kikes.

This state is beyond fucked. Next Gov will be a Dem and Madigan will easily push him around. Things are about to get a whole lot worse my IL anons. I am saving muh shekels to get the fuck out of here.

>Hopefully the state goes broke and the state workers don't see any single cent of their pensions.

Nothing would make me happier than seeing the Boomers who got us in this situation get fucked hard.

that can be amended easily, because obviously that amendment wasnt written just to be destroyed by some technicality

fucking retarded commie

You people seriously need to be institutionalized.

Why are you both such defeatists? I don't think it'd be that hard to force in our own candidate for governor.

He literally just has to talk about corruption. Everyone in the damned state knows that's the biggest issue facing us, and it's also the one none of the candidates dare breathe a word about. The hardest part would be keeping him from getting assassinated, but all we would have to do is wave guns around and threaten that if our guy dies, we bathe Springfield and Chicago in blood.

I******s is such a dump. Whenever I do road trips I take 3 hour long detours just so I don't have to drive through that dump. They deserve to be treated like shit. I know someone is going to try and say that the problem is c*****o but the problem actually is that the people living in the red counties are all retards. They should be fighting to be separated from the city niggers but they are too lazy to do anything. They are just a bunch of dumb corn niggers. If you live in I******s I have no respect for you.

LOOK AT THIS SHIT:

>(1) "Assault weapon" means:
>(A) any rifle which has a belt fed ammunition system or which has a detachable magazine capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition;
>(B) a semi-automatic rifle that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has any of the following:
>(i) a folding or telescoping stock; or
>(ii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel, and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned; (explanation please? - user)
>(C) a semi-automatic pistol that has the ability to accept a detachable magazine and has any of the following:
>(i) a folding or telescoping stock;
>(ii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel, and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned; or
>(iii) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded.
>(D) a semi-automatic rifle with a fixed magazine that has the capacity to accept more than 10 rounds of ammunition;
>(E) a semi-automatic shotgun that has:
>(i) a folding or telescoping stock; and
>(ii) contains its ammunition in a revolving cylinder; or
>(iii) a fixed magazine capacity in excess of 5 rounds of ammunition, except as may be authorized under the Wildlife Code and excluding magazine extensions during the snow geese conservation order season; or
>(iv) an ability to accept a detachable magazine of more than 5 rounds of ammunition.

This is insane, no way it's going to pass, I mean they include semi-auto, shotguns, and even pistols if they have generic attachments or accept more than 5-10 round mags. Totally fucking gay.

They keep it up and they'll eventually find out the Molon Labe loophole too.

Yeah, i give this about a 1% chance of passing but we still have to fight it anyways. The moment you quit fighting is when shit unexpectedly passes.

To create real change in IL you have to have change in Chicago. That's not happening. That city and its corrupt political machine have a stranglehold on this state's politics. It just needs to burn, like Detroit did, before any real change can happen. You underestimate just how stupid the Chicago electorate is. I'm not waiting around and giving any more of tax money to these crooked fucks. This state is bleeding people, most conservative voters, it will only get worse here. On the upside, it will lose more electors by next census and after it burns down it can serve as a warning about letting liberals run the show. They have had full control here for so long that there is nobody they can blame but themselves.

>more defeatism

I doubt you've ever tried to make any change. You just give up because you think yourself powerless and weak. Coward.

Chicago only has a stranglehold because nobody has ever even attempted to fight it. You've decided it's hopeless before any attempt was made, pathetic.

You can't win in chimpistan. It really is the most corrupt state in the United States.

>Who here is about to lose all of their guns in a tragic boating accident?

What guns?

>Trump will never become president, minorities will never vote for him

Same bullshit.

I'm staying, so I'm willing to support whoever it takes.

>but all we would have to do is wave guns around and threaten that if our guy dies, we bathe Springfield and Chicago in blood.
user, I... suspect you may be a federal agent lel

>On the upside, it will lose more electors by next census and after it burns down it can serve as a warning about letting liberals run the show. They have had full control here for so long that there is nobody they can blame but themselves.
Nobody will heed the warning, just like nobody cares about Detroit being a nigger shit hole. They'll continue their failed policies.

>hey guys lets ban stuff that will have no effect on the 6 million people who get killed in Chicago every quadrillionth of a second
Fucking retards.

You have to understand it won't just take one man, we have to overhaul the entire electorate. One governor won't change the entire legislature, it would just be a deadlock.

We'll just have to sue that if its a right, it must be allowed and if they are going to restrict obtaining them through commercial means, the government must provide them like a utility.
They're pushing for free government guns.

Law is trying to outlaw ownership as well bro

>user, I... suspect you may be a federal agent lel

I said threaten, not actually do it.

You have to admit that if we actually got someone up who had a chance at breaking corrupt monopoly bleeding our state dry, they may try to take his life.

The only way to keep our guy safe, would be for those fuckers to know they can't pull that shit and live.

Note, I'm only advocating for democratic change, but when your opponents are willing to play Chicago politics, they have to have consequences that cause them pause.

>SHALL
Amerifats exposed for larpers

>Chicago only has a stranglehold because nobody has ever even attempted to fight it.

No, Chicago has a stranglehold because it is corrupt as fuck. Dead people do vote here, not a joke. And the City is peopled with zombie Dems who do whatever their politicians tell them to do. Barring actual violence there is no way to have any change. You cannot redpill these people, they are beyond brainwashed.

Fuck you for calling me a coward! You obviously don't know what it is like here.

I lost my boat in a tragic gunning accident, and now I'm a disarmed pedestrian.

>we have to overhaul the entire electorate.

I agree. But the biggest obstacle to that is the fact that most people view voting third party as throwing away their vote. The problem is there is only one party, Dems and Republicans are both having orgies in the same bed of stolen money.

If we get an outsider elected in 2018, he will be able to make a big show of trying to negotiate, all while campaigning for a new legislature in 2020.

Chicago elections are too rigged to ever oust Madigan that way. Nobody could vote for him and he'd still win. But that's not the majority of the state.

Elect a third party governor to show people it's a worthwhile cause, and they will flock to his party 2 years later.

I hate living in this state so much...

Just remember guys anytime you think "muh Republicans are just as bad or sold out" remember this could happen to you.. always vote even if it's the lesser of two evils.

And ALWAYS vote in local elections.

lol

did you guys really think "the right to free speech" also meant the right to publish?

Yeah, but we would need somebody like Trump, or Rauner, somebody with big money to fund their own campaign. too bad Rauner turned out to be a total faggot.

We need to think long term, this can't be done by 2018, we should try to get the Republican party to go full Trump. Illinois was red except for Chicago and East St. Louis if I remember correctly. Trump's brand is popular, we just need to co-opt the Republican party.

>Dead people do vote here, not a joke.

I'm well aware, but step outside of cook county and they lose all influence. I'm talking a statewide campaign.

A coward is someone who doesn't even attempt to fight. You have given in before ever even attempting action.

All I'm asking you is to realize that you do have both power and responsibility in a democracy. Those corrupt politicians that have been stealing from you your entire life are pathetic weaklings, they will fall the moment people stand up to them. They aren't in power by their own genius, but only by the peoples' lack of care.

Plato said:

"The price of apathy towards public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."

this actually bans muskets.
sneaky wording, states about to be even more cucked than it was.

>Trump's brand is popular, we just need to co-opt the Republican party.

This is the best scenario and it is already happening. He has a ton of support. Do not trust the news. People love what he is trying to do. 2018 is going to be very telling. How many incumbent shills lose their jobs to Trumpers. He is turning the party into a Nationalist Populist party and it scares the beast.

its pretty retarded logic considering nearly any gun empty their capacity as fast as someone can fire it. I'm sure these would be the same cucks who'd try to ban pipe rifles and dueling pistols 200 years ago

Take it to the Supreme Court.

I'm glad you're at least interested, but I think you overestimate the difficulty, you also misread some lessons.

Trump proves money isn't what's most important. He consistently spent less than his opponents in the primary and spent something like half a billion less than Clinton in the general. Grassroots doesn't require money, it requires passion and desire for change. It requires a message that resonates and that people can talk about anywhere. We have such a message:

"You all know that we have the most corrupt government in the country. You all know that for decades under both parties you and your families have been being robbed by loathsome people. You have the power and the right to make it end!"

I'm also not sure why you'd want to co-opt the Republicans. They have proven themselves every bit as bad as Dems. Taking over the Libertarian party (which got ~5%?) would be far easier, has less entrenched power to overcome, and generally meshes better with an anti-corruption message.

If you have time, and I know you neets do, email these shitheads.

[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];[email protected];

>How many incumbent shills lose their jobs to Trumpers. He is turning the party into a Nationalist Populist party and it scares the beast.
Honestly with Bannon "declaring war" on the establishment I have a lot of hope. What's even better is that the Republican party is becoming the de facto White party.

Agreed, but Trump was a high profile candidate, he had brand recognition. Not just money.
>Taking over the Libertarian party (which got ~5%?) would be far easier, has less entrenched power to overcome, and generally meshes better with an anti-corruption message.
Because libertarians are a joke desu

all jewish cat ladies and basketball american democrats
ilga.gov/legislation/billstatus.asp?DocNum=4107&GAID=14&GA=100&DocTypeID=HB&LegID=107988&SessionID=91

Someone posted this template on Reddit

>To whom it may concern,

>I am writing today to implore you to reverse your sponsorship of HB4107. This bill works against the 2nd amendment as outlined by our Bill of Rights in that the “right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed”. Illinois, as an existing state of the United States of America, and its politicians, who hold legislative power in said state, would be in violation of this amendment right as outlined by the Bill of Rights and would be trampling on the freedoms of the population of Illinois should HB4107 pass. Not only would this bill be in violation of constitutional rights of the citizens of Illinois, but it would also be viewed as unconstitutional through the views formerly expressed by the Supreme Court of the United States. Please also realize that there are members of the population that rely on firearms in order to sustain their daily lives and careers, including hunters, range owners, and gun manufacturers (who have factories and depots inside of our state), among many others. The final point I would like to include is that this ban will not affect gun crimes in Illinois. On the contrary, it will effectively disarm law-abiding citizens and do nothing in regards to disarming criminal citizens of our state. Remember, there will always be black markets for banned goods (alcohol via Prohibition and drugs to name just a few) and firearms are no exception. What, for example, would stop a gang member from driving to Indiana to purchase a firearm and bringing it back over our state borders?

>Once again, I implore you to reverse your sponsorship of HB4107 and vote against passing this bill.

>I hope that this letter reaches you in time and is considered in your decision making.

>Signed,
>user

>Agreed, but Trump was a high profile candidate, he had brand recognition. Not just money.

He was also running for president, not state governor.

Consider this, how much more important is your vote for governor compared to your vote for president? Not only that but your social circle is centered in Illinois, and all those people you have influence with also have there votes being ~30x more important.

We don't need someone with strong charisma or massive backing. It's the difference between minor league baseball and major league baseball.

>libertarians are a joke

Yea, but that's what will make it easy to hijack their party. Your average person has very little opinion of Libertarians, nor do we really have to care about Libertarian ideology. We just have to take over their existing resources to fuel our campaign.

I think it'd be far better long term to come in with a clean party that isn't filled with parasites than to take over a host that could be impossible to purify.

I think Libertarians would also do better in Chicago overall, since less nigs will kneejerk react against them as compared to an R.

Put aside personal preferences and try to think purely pragmatically.

Well good luck in your endeavors user

>(ii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles the barrel, and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned; (explanation please? - user)

Sounds to me like they are talking about any gun that has any sort of forend thing around the barrel so you can hold the rifle like a rifle without melting your hand off. If I'm reading their shitty bill right, this is something that you're going to find on just about any rifle. People have been doing this for longer than they've been rifling barrels.

Gun grabbers hate him! Learn this one simple trick to convert your hunting rifle into an assualt rifle!

Lol, that's so retarded

well, that's what your family and community get for living in a leftist shithole

any sort of foregrip sounds like

chicago deserves it's murder rate

good thing we have chicago to act as patient zero for all the retarded leftist ideas

FUCKING ILLINOIS
Now all of the based Indiana gun stores will be sold out of ammo for months because of this.

Rauner won't sign that shit.

>Rauner won't sign state funded abortion bill

>Rauner won't sign sanctuary state bill

I'm gonna move to Wisconsin at this point

You do realize that goes to pay for about 95% Chicago nigger abortions don't you senpai?

I'm not against it. I know it is for subversive black genocide. Just pointing out that Rauner is a cucked faggot.

The really crazy thing about this is that is will do fuck all to stop the CRIMINALS killing reach other in mostly black neighborhoods.
They are criminals, and those people don't give a shit about laws in the first place. Duh.
You are disarming law abiding people, and removing their God given tight to defend themselves.
This is such basic logic, even I can articulate it.

Cook County and the surrounding cuck counties have enough liberals, illegals, and dead people to override the rest of the state except for extreme cases like 2014.

Too bad we can't outlaw niggers... or can we?

>funding the population control for undesirables is cucked behavior

>Americans start making their own private weapons after 3D printing gains more traction
Never doubt American imagination!

We need a southern border.

t. Cheesehead

>Who here is about to lose all of their guns in a tragic boating accident?
Good thing pigs and IL commie "laws" are only for people who need them, eh? But I AM working on moving anyway, WAY too many niggers in IL.

I hear ya bud I've also been trying to master silent weapons on the side too.
amazon.com/Cocking-Crossbow-Arrows-Last-Punch/dp/B01N51UXMM/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdt_img_top?ie=UTF8

Many of the surrounding suburbs are majority white and have pretty good local governments because of it.

Trust me, the message "I will end corruption" is enough to win Illinois. Is it not the elephant in the room that none of our politicians talk about?

And no .50 caliber rifle or round was implicated in any shooting.

So why are the leftists banning them, HMMMMMM? ? ? ?

I need to just move over the border to Indiana already. But my bolt action rifle and a few hunting rifles, shotgun, pistols and revolver are all still legal. Not sure what my boss will do about his 4 gun safes full of fun stuff.

Good thing I don't live anywhere near that pinko shithole state. I am unconcerned at the moment.

Fuck off we're full.

I dare them to enforce this law, especially on the Southern portion of the state. Our cops and DAs won't enforce this shit. Let them send the ISP down here to try. Fucking faggots can get fucked.