I want to have children of my own

I have been a good Christian all my life and I go to church every Sunday and I have never doubted God.

I want to have kids but I am scared that I have sinned sometime in my life and God will punish me by giving me a daughter. I want to have at least 5 sons with my wife but how do I make only males are born?

Can anyone with a daughter tell me how your life is? Do you think about suicide everyday? Have you ever considered putting your child up for adoption?

If this is actually how you feel and you aren't shitposting, you probably shouldn't have kids.

You could actually do in vitro fertilization and they can guarantee a male because they weigh the sperm beforehand and if it is heavier than they know it is female.

But as someone who has a daughter and a son I can tell you that it really doesn't matter. I love them both equally and I wan't to raise them both to be good people.

no need to be so polite, if he isn't shitposting he needs to also kill any children he already has

I never thought about it this way. My dream was always 2 boys, but now I'm scared to have kids at all. I know I never want girls, but with this idea in my mind, I'm a little scared to try.

Imagine being so bitter and lonely that you're even jealous for your hypothetical daughter finding love.

It's not cuckoldry to raise a daughter. Spreading your genes is literally the most alpha thing you can do. Just think about it. Every baby your daughter has is more of your genetics getting spread. Just raise her to know what a decent man is. It would suck if she ended up with a manlet or a nigger though.

Don't raise a slut and you'll be fine. Also don't be a weirdo thinking about your daughter as if shes your sexual property you incest brainwashed retard.

The reward for having a daughter is the grandchildren she will statistically be more likely to bear for you at a younger age.

It is a lot more work than a son though.

My daughter keeps me alive. Every hug and kiss I get from her is energizing beyond description. Being a father makes me strive to be a better man because I know her expectations will be largely determined by me.

I want her to marry a good man, one I can trust and will become part of my family and they will produce beautiful grandchildren. I want to die surrounded by a loving family knowing they will continue the traditions I have passed on. What better way to end than that?

Dear diary,

Today Ausbro wasn’t a total faggot like OP

Even at 10 years old my daughter knows not just that these things are bad, but also why:
Drugs
Homosexuality
Alcohol abuse
Islam
Niggers
Tattoos
Feminism
MSM

do you know how genetics work? you want a daughter you fucking idiot

Thanks dude. In these times of degeneracy we must not despair, but fight even harder.

>larpfag
>5 kids
>thinks the Christian God punishes sin with daughters
PoointheLoo detected, please go wash your hands atleast.

Just remember OP, it's hardwired into them to be whores.

I had a son. I read somewhere there was a statistical correlation between couples who were in frequent close ,intimate physical contact and having a boy.. couple who were holding each other frequently in the months and weeks before conceiving had more boys...

No matter how I word this though I haven't found the story.. correlation is not causation of course but beyond that it'd seem like the luck of the draw.

We're not all Jews, rabbi

halfling nigger babies are preventable with men, with a daughter every attempt you make to change her ends up pushing her one inch harder onto black dick

sage. you should literally consider killing yourself. I cant imagine what your parents must think have you as their spawn. If i were them Id find a rope and a tree to end my disappointment.

>r/anarco-capitalism

It's good to be the shotgun-father then who puts it certain if you break her heart, that you'll break his sternum.