Can someone explain to me how this senile clown managed to become president of the fucking USA...

Can someone explain to me how this senile clown managed to become president of the fucking USA? I think I will never understand America.

And yes I am aware of who we have as president here in Spain

After he said he wanted to keep Muslims out of the country and deport illegal immigrants, his election was inevitable. I was unsure about Trump, but then he talked about a Muslim ban and I was SOLD.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Trump is smarter than every single person in your so-called country. Oh, and FUCK YOU for creating Mestizos.

The democratic party decided to install a queen and the American people concluded that is better to have a buffoon than a queen...

We ain't too kind of royalty round this woods

Lol at fuck white people. Good luck in life asshole.

Half of the country are these people. Plus we don't have an actual democracy where the majority of the votes wins the election. Hillary Clinton actually received 3 million more votes than Trump

The responses that triggered the rise of the Calatonia Republic.

You are believing what the television box tells you.

And now those mestizos are invading and destroying "your" country from within, you can't keep up with our 4D chess mister brainlet.

pretty much this.

the end of the Obama presidency was getting so bad in terms of terrorism, BLM chimpouts, multiple genders, PC-culture that would prop up Muslims and Mexicans and pretend everything was fine. But clearly the situation was untenable and Trump was a complete eruption.

Its actuilly pretty simple. Liberals hate hard work, self reliance, and people with a moral compass. So they demonized half of the nation in an arrogant effort to seize total control. Their ham handed effort was recognized for the obvious beginning of a tyranny and this caused people who do not normally care about politics to show up and vote for the lesser evil. Trump for any failing he has is a better choice than any politician and a far better result than electing a traitor and criminal like clinton.

What if he's not the one who's cenile and clown like? What if the clowns were faggots like you?

Can someone explain to me how this senile clown OP managed to wake up from his siesta?

3 million illegal votes

It's like the seventies. If you can remember it, you probably weren't there. Much less have an opinion about it. So STFU.

Truth its the only way liberals can win through lies, violance, and cheating.

mabe mericans actually r retarded ?

>when Trump kept calling Rajoy the President instead of PM

Not yet, Kim..

But he is a president, not a PM.

PC culture gone too far, to put it simply.

Hillary Clinton

because americans are stupid

FUCKIN REKT

hmm, is he president AND PM?

or is it the same position?

Had something to do with the DNC rigging an election for a corrupt old hag war criminal who is twice as demented as he is. Hillary being the best the liberals could muster shows they have less than zero bench strength.

It's largely because Muricans became incredibly fat and retarded, so started watching a lot more television, so decided to vote for an idiot TV host who they recognized from their screens. Now Murica is completely fucked and will probably be bombed by North Korea. Self-inflicted harm.

Thank God that this country wasn't set up to be an actual democracy, who would've thought that the founders had such foresight?

He said all the right things
Now he is a puppet of Israel

Because the Democratic party went full retard. Trump is a reaction to their policies.

>Can someone explain to me

Simple:
>1. Fox News is the propaganda arm of the Republican party
>2. Democrat Obama gets elected
>3. Fox News thus becomes the Anti-Obama channel
>4. To maximize viewership, Fox News includes racist messaging (Birtherism, etc.)
>5. Republican politicians note the success of these messages and include them in their platforms (Tea Party, etc)
>6. Traditional Republicans try to leverage off this success where they can, but later realize it's a wave out of their control
>7. 17 Republicans of various viewpoints run in the 2016 primary, but the "Mexicans are rapists" candidate wins
>8. Enough rust belt voters who originally supported Obama flip their vote to Trump, who wins their large delegate count by a slim 9. Welcome Dear Leader Trump

russians

>CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN?
Holy shit new guy, maybe you weren't aware, but we are fucking responsible for it, Sup Forums fucking did it. Everyone was there.

Literally because "Fuck this and fuck you".

This is actually pretty solid. Wonder what happens next now the racist right is out of the bag again.

Hillary and her dogs in the media promoted him.

Walll, Muslim ban, proud patriot, calls everyone on their shit, tpp done, they have to go back, good banter. He has a young son and wants to leave him a better America. He's just awesome..deal with it.

Shut the fuck up. We own you.

Because fuck you, and every other eurocuck; that's why. If the competition likes our president, we're doing something wrong. You're the enemy. We occupy your continent with our soldiers and nuclear weapons, and you all just smile and accept it like faggot cuckolds.

This OP. This.

People like this dope here.
/thread

I weep for this country

Trump probably has the highest IQ of any president we ever had, as well as the biggest balls. In America, we like IQ and balls. At least the white American men that built the modern world do. You can't even insult the invaders that rape your daughters on your continent without going to jail. You are owned sheep. Slaves. That would never happen to us because we voted for freedom. Freedom to speak freely. Freedom to hold our government in check with our firearms. Freedom to make business. If we didn't get Trump, we would have a civil war. We still might. We would rather die than be slaves. You don't know the meaning of the word freedom. That makes you less than human in my book. Which is why your worthless country has never contributed anything of value to the world. The white males, the only segment of our population that produces more than it takes, voted overwhelmingly for Trump. Even our religious Jews voted overwhelmingly for Trump. As a subhuman slave, you wouldn't understand. You are like a child, cared for and kept by your masters, living they way they allow you to live, believing and saying no more than what they allow.

Trump is a Man. A man with strong opinions, strong beliefs, and isn't afraid to say it how it is. You have been brainwashed into thinking this reflects a lack of nuance. I say your nuance reflects a lack of balls.

He took a million dollars and turned it into a ten billion dollar net worth. That is an increase in wealth of 10,000x over the course of his lifetime. He also managed to raise 5 successful kids who aren't simpering drug addicted faggots like every other billionaire's offspring. There is no metric in any dimension where you are the equal to this man in any way. All you can do is make fun of the mannerisms of a man that took on the entire power structure of the Western world and won, and continues to win. Your snark belies your envy. You aren't fooling anyone. It is shameful and pathetic.

>Trump probably has the highest IQ of any president we ever had

Stopped reading this fan fiction right there.

shut up nigger, you can barely hold your shithole of a country together

Funny that a nobody with no accomplishments thinks Trump could accomplish what he has during his life without intelligence. Just shows how fucking abysmally stupid and jealous you are.

He was hired to destroy, and he enjoys this so much, he offered to do it for free. Best deal we could get.