Brit/pol/ - America first edition

>David Davis insists UK will reject transition phase and leave with no deal if 'final relationship' not agreed
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-davis-no-deal-brexit-uk-transition-period-conservative-theresa-may-eu-relationship-a8005196.html

>Amber Rudd calls Brexit without a deal 'unthinkable'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41655195

>Boundary changes: Latest plans for Commons seats published
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41643467

>Peers could be restricted to 15 years in Lords in drive to cut numbers
theguardian.com/politics/2017/oct/17/peers-could-be-restricted-to-15-years-in-lords-in-drive-to-cut-numbers

>UK inflation at highest since April 2012
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41649498

>Reversing Brexit would boost economy, says OECD
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41652416

>"""""Hate crimes""""" in England and Wales up by 29%
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41648865

>Head of intelligence service says more attacks are ptg inevitable as Britain sees ‘dramatic upshift’ in Islamist terrorism
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/oct/17/uk-most-severe-terror-threat-ever-mi5-islamist

>German economic fears as demand for european cars drops in UK
express.co.uk/news/world/867433/brexit-news-european-car-sales-fall-uk-demand-low-german-manufacturers-economic-fears

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw
youtube.com/watch?v=k_-2J1FQL9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwtlz1xsP88
youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4994952/Theresa-vows-make-easier-change-gender.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU
nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/920716079336493057
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I remember a few years ago when I was a little girl and hearing god save the queen for the first time. I had chills running down my back. I still get them from time to time too.

But what the fuck are you guys going to do to your national anthem after she dies? Retire it and write a whole new one? Where do you think they'd write it at? Who would compose it?

Fuck you.

Stephen Hawking, I reckon he's thick af - just looks up the answers to stuff on the web using that talky computer of his. The cheating cunt.

>made in China

Mostly true. However the processors are made in based Israel.

New Master Brew video. Try not to tear up too much.

youtube.com/watch?v=JL6OtxyZCOw

youtube.com/watch?v=k_-2J1FQL9Y

We all know masterbrew shills his shit here

He's actually steerpike

Wouldn't mind looking at her Young Conservatives if you know what I mean

Whats wrong with her faccceeeee

It will go back to what it was before she was queen, God Save The King. It wasn't written for are liz you mental midget.

And I'm not getting laid.

Reasonable suggestions for Irish border? Just pretend it isn't there?

Conquer Ireland.

Unite Ireland. Under the British Crown of course.

Stay in the customs union.

Conquering isn't really possible anymore. Power is too decentralised. You can't just get a bunch of people in a room signing bits of paper and expect the prolies to be like "oh I guess our government is Westminster now", just doesn't work. You need buy in from absolutely everyone who is involved in the purse strings of government.

Why not just build a wall between England and Ireland?

It'll go back to what it was before: God Save The King.

Guys I have a meeting with Juncker tomorrow and none of these are good ideas.

Please try harder.

Thanks,

David.

>implying Davis works

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwtlz1xsP88

Give him a slap and call him a dictator, Dave. It's only fair.

Just walk in, take a seat, light up a cig, put your feet up on the table, take out your iPad, read the telegraph and wait until 31st March 2019. He'll come round.

God save the King, dumb ass.

>Toffolo
Come on.

Brit/pol/ is dying.

good riddance

So has the BBC been focusing on the FA debacle today as a way of turning on a particular demographic, they don't usually reach, to ideas around various isms?

don't make the britbongs think we're dumber than they already do.
youtube.com/watch?v=AprzF5_6hGs

Too late

Why would you say that?

I thought she was 40s+ with a lot of plastic surgery, I joogled her and she's was born in 1995. she must age like a slav

americans are literally not people

It's official lads, traps aren't gay.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4994952/Theresa-vows-make-easier-change-gender.html

Ignoring the fact that this is a shitty bait post for an excuse to post this desu
>tfw no English anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=MKRHWT6xdEU

Wow it's a real article. Sorry burgers I.. . I didn't know

Average penis size here is less than 5.25 though I think. I literally looked this up the other day because I was curious about how I compared and I had never even bothered measuring mine before lol. It was an NHS page and everything.

>he seriously believes in a No Deal scheme

>dicklet cope

B-But I'm above a-average.

If it's not an illness then why does it need treatment?

no it isnt dicklet

So is everyone else right? That's how averages work?

does it come off as creepy if you add a girl you work with on FB who you've been chatting with for a few weeks but i forgot to get her number.

What's the Americanized version of fandabbydozy? Thinking of going soon

Makes sure your first message is "hey you" you'll be fine.

>more foreigners come into country and decrease national penis size average

nhs.uk/Livewell/penis-health/Pages/penis-size.aspx

>5.16 inches when erect

>We need to build a wall to make our dicks bigger

>God
>King

In a world were we tend to believe , or are at least told we are all created equal, Why not at least make if "god save the britbongs?" Or "allah save the new brits" cus you know, you're pretty much headed towards that destination.

mate im drunk as fuck right now, is it weird or not

Not if you get on. And have spoken more than once. You trying to shag her?

If you get on then no, it shouldn't be.

kek

Yeah hopefully, or maybe a gf idk man

We get on well, i spend a few hours a week with her getting to know her and shit I'm just treading lightly here as im fucking panicking.

So add her then you dunce. Maybe don't message straight away if you're drunk. You might drop either the sex or gf thing

So, when are you lads going to admit your former colony outclasses you in every way

>higher GDP
>bigger housing
>better tea
>lower taxes
>fewer niggers and Muslims
>less Orwellian shite
>Lovely rural areas
>94% white
>better banter
>police don't paint their fingernails to virtue signal on Twitter
>no robotic post-menopausal PM
>better beers
>higher wages
>higher living standards
>Marxist legislative bills always get BTFO by the government while Marxists almost BECAME your government a few months back

Why not just ask for her number next time you see her?

How much are the taxes? Are Brits welcome there?

I dont know when i will see her next and dont wanna let an opportunity slip.

i guess what im worried about is do girls ever make the first move or do men have to?

Two income brackets; 20% and 40%. Property taxea can be a bitch though and are the biggest thing people complain about. We have low smaller taxes too like PRSI and VAT.

Brits are welcomed here. It's just a bit of banter. Brits are fine here.

In my limited experience, girls rarely make the first move. Although one girl did before

There are rare exceptions but as a rule men have to do it 99.9% of the time

>even asking this question

mate. is there any point tutoring you

fuck off you spoon im drunk

Will Are NHS refuse to treat racists?

Don't be a dick, dude. A lot of us are autists around women

>Brits are welcomed here. It's just a bit of banter. Brits are fine here.

Tell that to the autistic catholics in Northern Ireland lad. Can't take so much as a slightly wrong look without freaking out.

pls take them for us

>MPs have voted in favour of Labour's motion calling on the Government to halt the implementation of Universal Credit by 299 votes to 0
twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/status/920716079336493057

The Tories whipped their MPs to abstain which is just such a pathetic thing to do. Complete cowardice. Asking the DUP and their own MPs to abstain rather than vote with conscience and face up to the problems with UC. Will Sup Forums actually defend this?

Anglo genocide best day of my life.

>Sup Forums
>defend tories
Fuck the Tories

Ah well, you know those NI lads. They never learn. The meme that the Irish still hate the English is just that- a meme. I've seen a good few English people well-integrated with large friend groups here.

People in the British Isles aren't generally xenophobic towards each other despite our histories. It's when you start going outside of white countries you see xenophobia

The NHS should be just for black people as reparations

evening lads

How are we, lads. It's a bit late for evening greetings, though. In fact, at 10 to 2 I'd say good morning.

How's life?

>defending the Shariah May's tories

Momentcuck pls

>implying that's a valid excuse

i can walk up to a thot almost falling over drunk and still charm her into bed. may have something to do with being a 6’6 chad though.

You've come on a bit late matey. How's things?

Literal autist phoning in on LBC. Feel a bit sorry for him. He keeps stuttering.

He’s gone now, but you might be able to catch it on the archives tomorrow. Says he works as a porter and has no chance of ever progressing beyond that.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Kitchen or hospital?

Damn, I'd probably stutter like a motherfucker too

He said “sort of cleaning up and that”, so I assume it would be kitchen work. Good on the lad but his autism sounded severe.

That you Pubes?

Oh dear. Well I'm a chef and that's how I started. If perchance he's lurking here then he just needs to show enthusiasm for learning and for cooking and let the head chef know hed like to help with prep. That's the easiest way to progress

>threads keep getting archived
is it just the lack of happenings or is this place dying

Stalled benefit talks. Can't keep making the same points. Can talk about UC but yawn on that. Anyone catch daily politics today? Whose on AT tomorrow?