I'm starting madoka

I'm starting madoka.

Why doesn't she wish for more wishes or to be invincible?

Or why not no witches?

She just need to wish to be able to keep everyone heads on straight.

yeah why doesn't she do that?

>Why doesn't she wish for more wishes or to be invincible?

Why didn't she wish for the extinction of the incubators' pathetic civilization?

Mami dies and Sayaka turns into a Witch.

Kyubey looks like a digimon

Why didn't she wish for endless entropy?

yes, reversing entropy is a good idea

I just finished madoka.
Why wasn't it better?

>expecting logic from an empty moeblob

It has something to do with women's psychology. They wish to have their problem solved by others, and not wish for the power to solve their problem.

That is why Kyuubey is having a field trip fucking teenage girl's lives on earth, because he is a fucking shithead manipulator.

I think it's part of the psychology of most younger children. They're not yet accustomed to the idea of possessing power.

bullshit

any children could think of wishing for more wishes

See

cute little girls can't think logically

Should've wished to be apart of a Taiwanese Puppet show.

But she does

Honest time. Why doesn't Madoka wish for Mami to come back to life?

She's wished a dead cat back to life before. She's even wished for Sayaka to come back even after she became a witch and Ocktavia has killed.

Seriously, she could totally do it. Don't be a dick Madoka!

I swear no one on Sup Forums pays attention to what they're watching. She didn't wish to revive Mami because Homura convinced her not to wish for anything

Madoka could wish for plenty of things that would break the plot.

Madoka is a terrible anime. It's basically non-stop forced drama.

Make them feel emotions. Civilization of manipulative reality benders would destroy itself before they could target little girls and suck feelings out of them.

That didn't stop Madoka from almost making a wish midway through the series. Or making a wish in a hundred different timelines.

Kyubey is a shitty dealer. First wish is supposed to be free, get them addicted and make them pay for the extra wishes.

She decided the circumstances were more desperate then. In episode four she doesn't think making a wish is worth it

Not saving a friend who got decapitated is worth it...? Considering that Madoka wished to save a cat that got ran over, is Mami's life worth less than roadkill now?

When she made those wishes in the earlier timelines, she thought that the world was nice and that life as a magical girl was happy fun times like in anime.

I came here to post this. But thus guy had already done so.

True enough, true enough. It's just that Madoka is such a nice girl you'd think wishing to save Mami would of been the first thing she'd do, I guess.

In the Madoka Magica world, hope and despair always balances out to zero. So no matter what crazy wish you make, it will always come back to bite you one way or another.

Kyubey only take "Pure" wishes because that's what makes the strongest magical girls, wishing for more wishes is not pure at all and just greedy so that would make for a shit mg

What if she made a wish of despair? Would it result in a happy future full of sunshines? Like, let's say, sacrificing all your friends, cry a bit, and then receive a nice house, cute boyfriend and good job?

>I wish that magical girls don't exist anymore

what now?

Also, Kyubey says early that he can make any wishes come true, but clearly that's not true. It's clear that their wishes are fueled by their own karmic destiny, so there's a limit to what they can do.

Maybe it would. But the end result wouldn't be any better than making a hopeful wish.
Maybe every magical girl instantly turns into a witch.

>I wish that magical girls don't exist anymore

LCL everywhere

Genderbending. Welcome to the world of magical boys. Also despair, because the sudden gendershift means that many boys will never find a girlfriend.

Why didn't Madoka just wish Homura loved her back?

Matsuri, Kagari and Kazumi made wishes that didn't bite them in the ass. For Matsuri and Kagari it can be argued they got their share of suffering and despair already, but Kazumi has a happy ending

>LCL everywhere

What, why? Anyway that wouldn't be a bad thing.

>implying she didnt and that wasnt the start of this whole damn thing

Endless entropy? The universe would become as disorganized as possible. All life, stars. planets, and any other structure would disperse into whatever disorganized mess it could become. I think you meant endless usable energy. That would counter the gradual decay due to entropy.

I don't think that is accurate.

>be Madoka
>wish Homura died
EVERY PROBLEM EVER SOLVED FOREVER. All Walpurgisnacht destroys is a city. Homura created a fucking huge problem by letting Madoka's potential (and her own) grow to such insane levels.

Which is worse in terms of stupidity, Madoka or those who don't understand Madoka?

Because you can't wish for more wishes.

he's not a genie

you have to have enough karmic power to make big wishes

that's why madoka could turn into god after homura's 100+ loops, because the buildup of power was so big that she could have wished for anything

But Madoka isn't stupid at all. Assuming you're referring to the anime, not the character.

He lied so it would not be odd if he lied about multiwishing.

Madoka doesnt want a bf though. In fact, every magical girl ever is a full blown lesbian. It's like a fact of nature.

Nah, she just wants a husband.
>Would be nice if I can find a cool husband like [that resembles] my Mama...

So she wants a strong man.

I just finished your mother. Why wasn't she better?

>itt people who don't watch enough mahou shoujo
Seriously, ignore the Aladdin genie for a moment and actually pay attention to what wishes are in context. They're desires that need a miracle to be achieved. It's not a system that can be gamed because it's tied to the heart, not the head; it's an emotional desire not a logical one.

Fucking women shouldn't be allowed to make wishes, they aren't logical.

What are you basing this off of?

Walpurgis would have just destroyed the city then move on to the next to destroy.

No, she disappears after Mitakihara is destroyed.

And what if you wish for omnipotence? Nothing unwanted can happen to you if you have absolute power over reality

>start watching madoka
>stupid girls doing stupid things
>ugly MC pink hair girl that looks like a retard
>stupid edgy girl for no reason
>stupid annoying cat thing
>Magical Girl bullshit

OH BUT user THE SUFFERING THAT HAPPENS ;_:

BEST ANIMU EVER

I will never watch this shit and anyone that considers this tripe good should be castrated.

> stupid
Maybe you are stupid, user. Have you thought about this?

wishing for more wishes would have more play time but still would result in the same end

invincibility will ensure that she doesn't get killed by witches but her soul gem will still corrupt and will still have emotional trauma. When she becomes a witch now all the magical girls will anguish as they fight a witch that's invulnerable to EVERYTHING.

Why not just wish for this angry son of a bitch to kill the witches for them or someone similarly powerful and fucking pissed off

> my opinion is based on a second hand experience

"Sorry, not enough karmic destiny."

Because that wish has its limits and is not specific enough

You didn't watch it, did you?

They just aren't specific enough nor well thought out. The girls have no idea what they are doing and then cry when things don't go their way

>then cry when things don't go their way

Literally only Madoka cries like a baby in the first two movies I don't blame her though

Kyuubey isn't a genie. He can decline wishes.

I don't know what to say about it really, I don't want to blame Madoka because it was her fate to die but then again there was the God thing and Rebellion where I do want to put blame on her. But I really don't know about that even, Madoka made some decisions on the fly to the best her knowledge

Right BUT, he will do it because he wants his cut of the profit in all of this. Jewbey literally doesn't care if he succeeds or fails

Which one?

2 and 5. Maybe 3.

Is all of them an acceptable answer?

But Junko is my favorite.

Does she harass the young male office workers?

sup guys Sup Forums here
why do Dutch Russian and Brazilian like this show?

Dunno, interesting to them?

Some of them often spam this show's picture in Portuguese general thread called /luso/

I wondered if they are also known guys here

I have never seen it myself, then again Madoka threads are rare nowadays. Threads here generally turn into debates over wishes and self-reliance mixed with some lewding

>WOW YOU JUST PLACED MY SOUL IN A GEM, AN ACTION THAT WILL ONLY BENEFIT ME, HOW COULD YOU BE SO CRUEL
This was by far the most retarded thing

Pretty much the whole anime in a nutshell

Did she do anything wrong?

Because they have a good taste.

she boyfriended a homo

and even then it was mostly for the sake of others

Mami is the best

Really? You wouldn't immediately question WHY kyubey would do that and hide it from you?
Given the context, there's no way it doesn't portend fucked up shit happening to your soul.

Most people don't question things, especially teens. Kyubey didn't hide anything, when questioned on issues he answered truthfully. The girls are to blame for not questioning sooner and in detail. This is how contracts work

And that is why he enters into contracts with teenagers.

>he girls are to blame for not questioning sooner and in detail. This is how contracts work
False. If you get someone to sign a contract, and then tell them later "you never asked to see if there were other pages, so I never told you about them", it's illegitimate.

>The girls are to blame for not questioning sooner and in detail. This is how contracts work

It really isn't, actually. This was a verbal contract, not a written one where they had all the details available to them. They cannot be expected to ask about any possible scenario that may arise. There's a reason "good faith" is a thing in contract law.

I mean obviously legal systems on earth are irrelevant to Kyubey, but it's not "how contracts work". In a similar real-life situation, the contract would not hold up in any court.

Kyouko's father is heretic scum, he had it coming.

Fuck Mami, marry Sayaka.

If we dealt with cattle the same way Kyubey did with the girls, we would ask them if they wanted a lifetime of peaceful grazing in return for a trip to a cool factory one day.