Bleach

Spoilers are out.
People actually thought Sakura 2.0 was not going to get the same ending.

Reminder main girl doesn't get with main guy. Dragon Ball, Naruto, Bleach and One piece is next

Rukiafags on suicide watch.

Mikasa confirmed for not getting Eren.

Congratulations son, you won!

>IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER >IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER
>IMPREGNATED BY RENJI THE JOBBER

Congratulations to Orihime getting her happy ending and the family she always wanted. Now Ichigo's kid will be even more fuckbroken than his father. Because he will be Shinigami/Hollow/Quincy/Human/whatever the fuck Orihime was

orihime is the official heroine of bleach though

Question: What are the sources? I don't care about the relationships, but what I do care about is the actual proof. There seems to be no actual evidence that connects the statement of Younko to Kubo's drawings. I just question it greatly since I don't seem to understand why.

Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates.
10 years later Byakuya and Soifon rush to the place where there’s remnants of Ywhach. Mayuri’s already there. Ywhach’s black mist spreads before his eyes.
The scene changes to the real world. Renji and Rukia, husband and wife, bring their kid to play when they visit. Inside the house are Tatsuki, Asano, the rest of the former classmates, and Ichigo’s two sisters (Karin: Big boobs; Yuzu: petite boobs) They’re all watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch.
Ishida’s a doctor. He’s watching the match from his smartphone on the roof of the hospital.
From inside the room comes Orihime wearing an apron. It looks like she and Ichigo are married.
Renji and Rukia’s kid was coming to the real world too, but she got lost along the way. Rukia: “Don’t worry! She’s a shinigami! She can’t get injured by a human!”
Ichigo: “Isn’t she the type to pick a fight with a human!? Let’s go look for her!!”

The scene changes to the Yuzu’s room on the second floor the Kurosaki residence (it was Ichigo’s up intil now). A black, round hole opens up on the wall, and Ichigo and Orihime’s kid reaches his arm into it. As he does it, Yhwach’s black mist suddenly disappears in Soul Society.
The once again confined Aizen: “Yhwach’s last power has finally disappeard, huh?”
Flashback Starts A cut in half Yhwach: "You have closed the path, Ichigo". "The path to a world free of fear" "The living and the dead were supposed to become one". "It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death." "Forever" Flashback ends Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”

Not true. Rukia was introduced first like very other main girl.
Only because she was gone for most of the last arc does not mean she is not the main girl

Oda has only ever used romance as a comedic device. He gives fuck all about shipping.

I wonder if the kid would be able to use her hairpins.

Autism.

> FAKE SPOILERS TO THROW US OFF
>2 MORE WEEKS

GO HOME FAGS ITS ICHIRUKI

Asked this at the end of the last thread
I stopped watching during the Bount arc
fill me in on what happened since then

Fuck Renji. Ape should learn his place.

The kid inherited The Almighty. The hole that opened was Yhwach's power leaving soul society and bonding with the child.
He is going to be even more fuckbroken than Ichigo could ever hope to be.

I want to know if old Ichigo looks hot

Center color is Ichigo and his former classmates 10 years later
Byakuya and Soifon rush to the place where there’s remnants of Ywhach.
Mayuri’s already there. Ywhach’s black mist spreads before his eyes.
The scene changes to the real world.
Renji and Rukia, husband and wife, bring their kid to play when they visit.
Inside the house are Tatsuki, Asano, the rest of the former classmates, and Ichigo’s two sisters (Karin: Big boobs; Yuzu: petite boobs)
They’re all watching Chad’s WBO World Heavyweight Titlematch.
Ishida’s a doctor. He’s watching the match from his smartphone on the roof of the hospital.
From inside the room comes Orihime wearing an apron. It looks like she and Ichigo are married. Renji and Rukia’s kid was coming to the real world too, but she got lost along the way.
Rukia: “Don’t worry! She’s a shinigami! She can’t get injured by a human!”
Ichigo: “Isn’t she the type to pick a fight with a human!? Let’s go look for her!!”
The scene changes to the Yuzu’s room on the second floor the Kurosaki residence (it was Ichigo’s up intil now). A black, round hole opens up on the wall, and Ichigo and Orihime’s kid reaches his arm into it. As he does it, Yhwach’s black mist suddenly disappears in Soul Society.
The once again confined Aizen: “Yhwach’s last power has finally disappeard, huh?”
Flashback Starts
A cut in half Yhwach: "You have closed the path, Ichigo"
"The path to a world free of fear"
"The living and the dead were supposed to become one"
"It's unfortunate. Thanks to you, the form of life and death will not change, and people will continue on their lives fearing death."
"Forever"
Flashback ends
Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope.”

>The kid inherited The Almighty.
I think you're wrong, but it's still too early to tell. Whatever the case, that kid can takeover the world.

>Fuck Renji
Yes Rukia, Renji is waiting to give you the D

Kill yourself fucktard stop making pointless new threads

LoN are you sure you and Yankou are not conspirating to troll us?

I bet.

This is bullshit. None of the important issues were addressed.

I'm not even mad. Like it or not, IchiRuki is still the best ship in the entire series. IchiHime becoming canon still doesn't stop that. I know you guys expect an exaggerated reaction full of cussing, death threats, denial, rage posts, and all around crying but that's not going to happen from us-or me at least. And before you bring up the "NaruSaku" meme that you folks keep trying to push, I might as well remind you that unlike NaruSaku; IchiRuki is the most popular ship in the entire series, with countless fan art, fanfics, and videos. Heck, Studio Pierrot even promoted it by adding IchiRuki scenes in the anime that weren't even present in the manga beacuse they were fans themselves and there was a whole IchiRuki festival. NaruSaku never had that amount of fan dedication.

And believe or not but this is the sad truth: By doing this Kubo has driven away 90% of his fanbase. It's no secret that most fans of Bleach ship IchiRuki. If Kubo plans this to be the absolute end of this series then good for him and the IchiHime shippers. But if he hopes to churn out the series some more after this he will sadly be on a stage in front of empty seats. Because by doing this he has chased away the rest of his fanbase and if worse comes to worse nobody probably won't even want any manga he wishes to create outside of Bleach after this because such a bad taste has been left in everyone's mouth. I don't want to sound like a tin foil but Kubo pretty much killed Bleach for good. There will be no Boruto treatment. The ratings were already low but by pulling this stunt the ratings for anything Bleach related will be as low as a Home Movies rerun on Adult Swim...maybe comparing it to to that is really, really pushing the envelope but the point is that the series itself is done.

So I hope the few who are satisfied with this ending are happy. Because this more or less the complete end of Bleach. Hopefully Kubo gets into fashion designing like he always dreamed now that Bleach is over.

no, orihime is considered bleach's heroine by shueisha/shonen jump

look at all the color spreads/magazine covers showing heroines, it's always orihime alongside nami/sakura/kagura etc

If the spoilers are real, why won't Yonkou post the pics already? I want to see what the kids look like

;^)

user, I could never get the japs in on this as well.
And Yonkou doesn't fuck around with spoilers.

>these spoilers

Be fake.

>Married with Ichigo
>Kid inhered Almighty
Orihime got gangbang'd or something?

>Makes it a point that it is difficult and rare for shinigami to have children
>Renji and Rukia have one in 10 years
>While she's training to become a captain
>During the rebuild of Soul Society

This makes no fucking sense. Have them get together, sure. But why the fuck would they decide to have a kid during this mess? SS literally just finished fixing itself. And by the sounds of it their kid would have to be a few years old to be running around by herself. So they decide to have a kid like 3 years into their actual dating relationship? What the fuck?

This is the manga where the most direct mutual relationship was confirmed by 'Gin... I really liked you". And now Kubo's confirming ships with children? No, I don't believe it until the pages come out.

He always teases us /snk/fags, and for what it's worth he's lied to us before about what's happened in a chapter and posted panels that, out of context, make the fake spoilers seem real so...

IF these spoilers are true then Bleach will go down as one of the worst mangas in Shonen Jump's history. Holy shit.

God I never noticed how ugly that couch is.

Like three weeks ago when he said bleach was ending next week?

Because she has tits. Rukia is still the main girl.

He's already in the sights of multiple publishers.
No, the kid reaches through a hole in the wall from which Yhwach's last remaining power flows through. At the same time Yhwach's power disappears in SS.

Aizen: “A world without death is one where people do not search for hope. Even if people only continue onwards just to live, that is a matter completely different than continuing onwards to escape fear. Therefore, people have put a special word on that path. Courage.”
A shinigami appears from the hole in the wall in Yuzu’s room. (A lively looking girl)
Ichigo’s kid: “Who’re you?”
Girl: “I’m Abarai Ichika! Shinigami-in-training!” *Her hairstyle is like Renji’s and her eyes are like Rukia’s.
Ichika: “And you are!?”
Kazui: “I’m Kurosaki Kazui! I’m also a shinigami!”
He changes into a shinigami robe and pulls out a zanpakutou.
A surprised Ichika: “HUH!?”
Bleach 686 Death & Strawberry

>And Yonkou doesn't fuck around with spoilers.
I want him to post pics already, fuck

Can we get Ichihime and Renruki doujins now?

how did he did it Sup Forums?

>this autism

>Abarai Ichika
SO
CUTE

The regular spoiler provider posted it. He might be trolling everyone but it's damn unlikely.

Also the shit with Yhwach and Aizen really sounds like Kubo.

He was uncertain due to the vague wording, he didn't mean to troll. Japs were confused as well. They called it the "climax" chapter.

The mad man

I'm no shipper, but I have a theory:

During almost half of Bleach's run, the link between Ichigo and Rukia was very noticeable. It was beyond comradery and friendship, for me it almost felt as if Kubo definitely wanted them together. A lot of art of them together, parallels between Isshin/Masaki, "Bleach My Soul" moment, etc. At all the moments where Ichigo had the biggest despair, there was Rukia to cheer him up.

The last of such moments came when she restored his powers at the end of the XCution arc. But then it started going downhill. I believe the reason for this was Kubo getting married (at the end of 2012), and Rukia being a insert for some past love of his.

Basically the last hint of a possible IchiRuki ending was the Everything But The Rain miniarc with those panels between Isshin and Masaki paralleling panels between Ichigo and Rukia. After that, not only they barely interacted, but at the moments where Rukia would have been more crucial, she wasn't there.

They didn't even reunite or talk after being restored in RK, and it was Orihime who first went with Ichigo both alone to finally face the bad guy, and Tsukishima (lol) who made the last effort to bring Ichigo back from despair.

Rukia was there like 20 meters away and not a single word was shared. Definitely something must have changed in Kubo's head from trying to insist on IchiRuki so much in the manga and in art and in parallels with Ichigo's parents and their dramatic moments together, to completely disregard it, and I insist it must have something to do with Kubo getting married.

... and thankfully it happened this way
can anybody post the Tsukishima stabbing Ichigo image thats edited together with the Rukia image? Thanks.

So this is what it feels like when the series that you've been progressively following for a decade not only ends in a shitty way but goes completely apeshit bad in the last half of the last arc.

I can't believe the Yhwach thing was nothing at all.

>Abarai Ichika
Where's my fucking helium tank

How is 2ch reacting? Are they believing this?

>it really was an ichihime baby

Are you shitting me Kubo?

Yonkou is a known troll, expect what he says to be the completw opposite.

I'm not joking, he posts fake spoilers all the time, with something like this? even more. He's probably going to fuck with Orihimefags and then axe them down

Don't get me wrong, even as Orihimefag, this is just too good to be true.
But both OPN, Jump_Netabare, and Yonkou post the same shit. So, if it was a joke, this is a really bad one.

>he
Uh huh.
Stop posting yourself, loser.

>Ichigo didn't end up with Tatsuki
Why did I bother with this series

>states what is effectively obvious, or at least has a good chance of happening
>acts as if it's some unique profound ability of his

Stop giving that sperg attention

That's Wan, not Yonkou.

Official bread for the celebration of ichihime's decisive victory

Not that spoiler providers trolling for a troll manga's last chapter would be an incomprehensible thing, but Kubo is also a fucking hack.

Ichigo and Orihime marrying and having a kid I can get behind. But Rukia and Renji actually marrying? And having a kid of their own? I didn't see that coming at all.

Besides, I thought Shinigami aged really really slowly. Rukia is 150 years old but she looks 16-ish. But if only 10 years has passed, how come Rukia and Renji's kid is old enough to walk and talk already? Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.

xe then

>implying we lost

This with the kids sounds pretty shit. I hope we never get a spinoff about them.

>Ichigo and rukia arn't together but the chapter is called death and the strawberry

I'l beleive it when i see it.

It's pretty funny to watch people try and stay delusional. I'm surprised you are handling it this well, LoN.

Aizen is SK now. He got his happy ending.

True

Because Kubo is a fucking hack that's why

Ichigo is death and orihime is strawberry

WHERE IS URAHARA AND YORUICHI

The power of asspull, that's how.

Excuse me, sorry! Just trying to deliver this ragetarded baby to my boss. Carry on, nothing to see here.

>Ichigo and Orihime marrying and having a kid I can get behind. But Rukia and Renji actually marrying? And having a kid of their own? I didn't see that coming at all.
> Besides, I thought Shinigami aged really really slowly. Rukia is 150 years old but she looks 16-ish. But if only 10 years has passed, how come Rukia and Renji's kid is old enough to walk and talk already? Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.

Because the hack who wrote the fake spoiler didn't think it though.

As a fellow Slayersfag(assuming LoN means what I think it means)I am a bit confused as to how you could like Orihime. She's quite bland. Were you a Syphielfag?

>Aizen is SK now

Is that in the spoilers?

>Ichihime
>Chapter is titled Death and Strawberry

If this is true, it's kind of brutal

>Aizen is SK now. He got his happy ending.

Isn't he imprisoned again? That's like the worst possible ending for him.

I'm proud of him. It's all I wanted since the day he showed up.

real spoilers when?

I'm going to go to Japan and piss on Kubo's grave

As a IchiRukifag, I ain't even mad.

That or kubo is a hack that forgets the shit that he writes like he always does

Kubo is going for "their kids will hook up instead" consolation prize.

Sakura had neither. That's not an excuse.

This was my reaction.

SS is literally completely destroyed. Rukia's captain is dead. She was very likely the one leading squad 13 during the rebuild, given that she's just become captain. And during this time, it took 3 or 4 years for her to get with Renji, get married (because Kuchiki pride wouldn't allow a kid out of wedlock), and have a kid? With all of her other responsibilities?

>death note
>code geass
>dbz
>bleach
>naruto
>one piece (getting shittier and shittier since prison arc, odadrones just shrug bad arcs off because of some small movement on the real plot)
>tenjou tenge
>etc etc etc (fuck i don't even watch/read anime anymore)

How come Jojo is the only series in which the author doesn't go full retard midway through ? Jojo has some flaws, but it's consistently good throughout each part individually and part 7 is Araki's magnum opus.

DO NOT DO THAT.
It's not confirmed yet. You'll just Jinx us all.

fugging in the basement

He's imprisoned, but someone has to maintain the balance of souls.

>Assuming 10 human years = 1 Shinigami year.

I'm pretty sure babies mature at the same rate as humans. It'd be really weird if it took a decade for a baby to go from age 1 to age 2.

This is it, Bleach is over.

>Aizenfags were the real winners in the end

Ah, so it's a LoN "fact", got it.

[walks calmly through this shitstorm]

Goodnight everyone, I love you all. Have fun with your shitshow.