Marine Infantry VS Army Airborne Paratroopers

Who's the biggest baddest chad? Get in here veteran anons, new bootfags still in.
Who are /ourguys/, Jarheads or lawn darts? Feel free to share any stories, such as handing piss bottels to Iraqi school children or having to help doc with an old man you shot in the dick
>Inb4 zog warriors
Fuck off, we just joined for the violence anyways...whatever you have to tell yourself to sleep at night because you didn't have the balls to go kill some hajis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WC36u2xha5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Lw9545dCM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

> implying the military isn't full of nogs and spics
youtube.com/watch?v=WC36u2xha5Y

Marine infantry
>Better trained medical personnel (Navy Corpsmen)
>Never go anywhere without CAS (close air support)
>Most people just join the Marine infantry to kill people, no fancy gear or big sign on bonuses unlike the army. Also much more aggressive as pissed off about life 24/7 (not a joke)

Oh yeah, that's another one. Spics>Niggers, nogs all join the army because they can't swim

Biggest chad I ever met in the Army was an E-5 from Missouri who did the Iraq invasion and two more deployments, got out for several years subsisting entirely on robbing meth houses, then got back in to deploy to Afghanistan entirely so he could bang his ex wife at BAF during inprocessing.

We had this one gunney who had some interesting stories about the invasion. Told us he was pissed off he couldn't take his crown royal bag back that he had filled with Iraqi teeth. My platoon commander had this nickname maddog M-(won't type his last name, CIA niggers lurking) famous for lighting up an Iraqi bus full of kids with the 242 bushmaster (25 mike mike)

You're country is turning into fucking Mexico mad max tier .enjoy ya nigga cock , you brainless faggot

>famous for lighting up an Iraqi bus full of kids

0/10

Veteran-user here. This is gay. Get fucked, kid.

sage

these are soldiers in training. got any vids of real soldiers?

Op Kanjar, my yute ;)

Both are bullet catchers.

>what POGs actually believe

why do i havea feeling op is a russian on a proxy

sage this isnt K/

at&t
>Reach out and touch somebody

CAG, DEVGRU, Rangers, Snake Eaters and SEALs all outChad both groups you’ve just listed.

Yes, putin is sending spys to lurk Sup Forums to gather such valuble intel such as "Which service has less niggers, who has the best story of some boot fuck you had to cover for when he got blackout on libo, where to find the hookers that are least likely to be CSI when visiting Ft Bragg

It's "pogue", you fucking useless moron.

SEALS are a bunch of faggots, glorified EOD. Most are fat, good actors although

Yeah it's not Vietnam anymore. Things changed.

>POG
Person
Other than
Grunt

pogues?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8Lw9545dCM

Lol this faggot^

>Sailors

Airborne
>better trained - army has more training resources on their home posts, can afford to send their men to much more frequent ntc / jrtc rotations
>can afford to be selective in who they take
>higher gear quality and use of enablers
>better tactical patience and don't feel that troops on line bounding is always the best answer

And both the units listed in the OP are run of the mill infantry units than any faggot can get into.

That wasn't the question though was it.

As bad ass as those units are, guess who they support?

The Infantry (USMC and Army variants)

The nogs and spics gravitate towards the POG jobs anyway. Go look at your average infantry company and it will be 90% white or more. And even then, the niggers and spics that due end up in the infantry are usually the based ones. A dark green Marine friend of mine was an open holohoaxer and started me on the path to the redpill.

Army Airborne > Average Marine > Average Soldier

I'm biased, though.

Vet user here. They are all specially trained to do something, so to compare how bad ass they are is stupid. Hard hat divers could be bad ass because they have to squat 300 lbs do to the weight of their helmet. There are plenty of Marine Recons who can't pass the divers course hence why they don't get their diver pin. Seals are more like shock troops while delta force are more like diplomats working with the natives. They all have their own specific job.

Light infantry from two different branches, about as even a rivalry as one can get without getting into rickey recon/ranger faggots. The joke is we don't really care that much, most guys in the 82nd I talked to sounded about as jaded as your average LCpl

If I wanted to kill people for sport I wouldn't need to join the military.

marines are buff manlet chads
airborne is tall and lanky chads

>SEALS
>Shock troops
>CAG
>Diplomats
Get the fuck off of this thread, civi fag