Vote for him they said. Less interventionist they said

Vote for him they said. Less interventionist they said.
I've never been more disappointed.

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years

Other urls found in this thread:

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years
youtube.com/watch?v=1kZgvtHn4Ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's why IS has been defeated.

And it wasn't just drones. USAF got the go ahead to do what needed to be done.

you think this board cares? you're wasting your time, just shit post like everyone else

remember, when ISIS sees the bomb coming, they become civilians

Most terrorists are civilians. That's why they are categorized as non combatants.

So Trump killed more terrorists in less than a year than Ubagni did in his while term. So a HUHWHITE MAYEL got the job done when a negro sat on his worthless lazy black ass. Imagine moy shock!

IS is far from defeated. At this point it's a genocide. The solution is to keep out of those countries.

Might as well just kill everybody, right?

Obango was the drone world champ, so I highly doubt the legitimacy of this claim.

>Use drone strike
>Turn ISIS to WASWAS
>Gore and mangle bodies everywhere
>LOOK AT ALL THESE CIVILIANS
Who is in control to decide the difference from civilian from literal garbage?

That's good

Btfo Obama

>'illegal-drone-strikes'

oh shit faggit, time to call the UN?

>IS is far from defeated. At this point it's a genocide. The solution is to keep out of those countries.

They're literally dead, user. They've been purged from their main holdings in Iraq, and Syria is taking back the land they took.

They're literally finished.

The US created IS when it overthrew Saddam (IS are Iraqi Sunnis at the core), so it was their responsibility to take them out. And they have.

Game over.

>Might as well just kill everybody, right?

>Civilians.

>Jihadi fuckheads Obama ordered the military to willingly let go.

Pick one.

>illegal drone strikes

Those are the worst kind! I hope the UN goes easy on us!

Abloo bloo, my fee-fees!

"I'm going to bomb the shit out of them." oh nooooo, who could have ever seen that coming user? The man has already got ISIS on the run and it's been less than a year. It's working faggot.

>Turn ISIS to WASWAS
10/10

I'll tell you one thing. He has created more jobs just by getting Soros to fund faggy open boarders society

>do what needed to be done

overthrow another middle-eastern regime and conquer its lands? good for you, america

/thread

Says someone who doesn't follow Iraq and Syria. Isis and fsa(so qaeda) had major strongholds up until they lost their western funding. Qatar was also blocked. The media tried their best to shill against a few of trumps moves but it didn't work. They are getting wrecked.

>ISIS to WASWAS

Al Qaeda *

BOOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

that's fine, but if he ever cucks for Israel's
>muh iran is dangerous to the world meme
i'll stop supporting him
The only intervention i'd agree with at this point is north korea, especially since it's obvious that once it starts, the chinese will occupy most of NK and will quickly stop the war in order to prevent the US and SK from taking all the NK land, resources and military

Good goyim. Keep killing civilians whose family members will take up arms to avenge them, thus fueling the endless cycle of perpetual war, which me and my (((military contractor friends))) can make a killing off of.

>ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trump-has-killed-more-civilians-with-illegal-drone-strikes-in-9-months-than-obama-did-in-8-years

I call bullshit..Read the fucking charts OP. Hell, i guesstimate 85 to 90 % of those reports are heavily contested.

/OURGIRL/

Trump is a globalist cuck. That's been known for a while.

Good thing Trudeau's set the bar real low for Canada now, pretty sure you'll be good as long as you don't

LITERALLY RESTRICT FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION

gotta love that circular libtard logic

>trump says he will use a strong approach to deal with isis and actually end them
>does exactly that
>muh dead civilians, ur globalist cuck
You're retarded

>>Turn ISIS to WASWAS

Fucking neocons. Is there any way to escape their influence?

Have you taken the Catalan Pill of Unadultered Truth yet?
youtube.com/watch?v=1kZgvtHn4Ls

Yeah, you are right, leaf. We should all just sit passively by as lunatics gain power and control of wide swathes of land until they are so powerful that they are the new Iran or North Korea that we have to worry about keeping nukes away from and dancing around their bipolar psychotic leaders.

We definitely shouldn't do something long before it gets to that stage while they mob around with rockets raping women and children and cutting the hearts out of their enemies and eating them like savages only to move on to the next city and kill as many people as they can while raping their wives and daughters.

Good idea Leak, you fucking idiot. Then after we can just let them all in through our open borders and sing kumbaya because those savages will surely change their ways and love western civilization if they just come here to experience it for themselves.

I'm gonna call bullshit on this. Obama killed a ton of civs with his drone war, they just didn't count them as civilian casualties. Basically, if you got hit by a drone strike it was assumed you were an enemy combatant.

>IS
A groups created by ZOG intel and armed by them to have a controlled enemy in order to continue operating indefinitely in that area as well as to have an excuse to endlessly funnel taxpayer dollars into jewish private defense contractors pockets

IS is not a regime they are a terrorist organization and their lives are forfeit

trying to overthrow Assad would be a mistake, but Trump hasn't done that, while Hillary campaigned on it

didn't he up the funding by 500% or something?

and getting 10x the results?

under budget, ahead of schedule.

Why is this a bad thing?

"civilians"

sure bud , you mean the ones that are ISIS the next day?

A few shitskins got killed, why should be care?

>Civilians

Cool. I like drone strikes.

When will you reddit faggots go back? Trumps got one nut hanging and the other in a vice by the corrupt Elite. Deep state, lobbyist, JWO. He'd do a better job if the potus actually controlled anything. Apparently the only thing that matters in this World is how much shit you can buy.

They are not an existential threat to US. Meanwhile still to this day they refuse to properly guard the borders or limit immigration which will eventually lead to a demographic shift that will allow the communization of our government. It's a giant scam and it's beyond tiresome.

kys shill

>ISIS into WASWAS
I hope that's original kek

Am I supposed to actually believe the Trump administration has a higher kill count than the Obama one? In less than a year?

Y'all niggas better be happy I lost all my reaction folders.

Clearly you have forgotten the last 30 years of GOP presidents and the RINOs. Trump will be a 3 term POTUS, screenshot this...

Oh, no, shitskins got droned

>and getting 10x the results
10 times the result of what? 10 times the amount of taxpayers dollars funneled into the pockets of jewish owned defense contractors.

>Lost folder
>Doesn't backup so you don't lose years of memory

The black pretender was cast out of the white palace.

A golden ram with spiraling horns appears on the beach.

I saw a sea monster there, with seven heads, 1 was George soros, 1 was Barbara lerner specter, 1 was Hillary Clinton, the others I didn't recognize.

The golden ram butted his head upon the chest of the sea monster, and the head that was Hillary Clinton fell and did not stir afterward, the beast flying away.

4 Satanic beasts appeared as holograms, one was playing a pipe, one was playing a flute, one was playing a harp, and one was playing a horn, many were mislead, but some persisted.

"Who is like the golden ram? Who can harm him?" The followers ask one another.

7 nations align against him, but none prosper.

In a place where four rivers meet, disaster comes to those that opposed the golden ram.

Read well and understand.

The darkness will end.

Because all the chaos cause in africa and the middle east is what is causing the refugee crisis in europe and the US. Also you should care because the military is being used to fight the jews perceived enemies. Also all the money spent on these endless ZOG war could be used to secure the borders.

>civilians

>fund ISIS, drone them for undetermined amount of years slowly killing civilians over time, eventually kill X amount of civilians
>cut funding to ISIS, drone them intensely for 9 months, 4,000 dead no more ISIS

pick one

this
considering how much the CIA hates donald, i wonder how accurate this estimate really is

They just lost the last of their territory, user. They are fucked.

I've only met one badass snownigger. Tried to fight him the day i met him. He's bigger then clay matthews. Turns out hes a hells angels. Most of you blonde, blue eyed faggots are pussy tier. The only reason we care for you is you make beautiful womanz. Respect da wamanz.

You don't get to just cherry-pick reasons people voted for Trump, just like you would get pissed when the right would get pissed at Obama for HIS drone strikes but call him out for being soft on terrorism.
Do I need to remind you how regularly you would get pissed at protests over Obama ("respect the presidency!"), yet march with "not my president banners?"
Stop being children, get your house in order and move forward. Every time you shitpost you loss off more people, driving your losses further.
If anything is to be learned it's that the left took their echo chamber too seriously, ignored a vast swath of America that was tired of your finger-wagging, and voted to simply piss you off.
If anything, the left is to blame for Trump's presidency.

An astute 33.

BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM!

>civilians

>Dead Brown people

Hahahaha fuck shitskins

Nope, nobody saw this coming at all.

i want their civilians dead as well, ty trump.

What I don't really get is why Davey crockets aren't use to level their training camps in a precise, orderly manner.

It's a small, easy to use RPG round that detonates a minor nuclear charge when it hits something and blows up. We've had them since the 50s or 60s. They're not big enough to combust sub-ground oil deposits unless they have a direct hit on a well complex.

Picture this, 3 AM night, a squad of soldiers high-jump and parachute to a vantage position, then, set up a quick small precise barrage of Davey crockets, fire one volley, then, move to the extract point, pop a flare off, and be home in time for waffles and steaks.

Fucking based. As any ancap should know. The market sets the value of all human life and presently that value is zero for anyone outside of the fortune 1000.

Waswas, nice

If you do not violate the NAP; there is no problem.
When you violate the NAP; you bring problems unto yourself.
Therefore; where is the problem?

>this is plebbit where we care about the plights of the shitskins

you. oven. now

Are they saying Obama used illegal drone strikes?

Wew

Who cares what another random faggot neocon has to say?

I don't agree, what about culture, leisure time, and sport?

What I'm saying here is only that the market isn't the -only- thing that sets the value of a human life, not that it doesn't set some portion of the value of the life.

I saw it before but it's a good joke

yea but trump hasnt used a drone on a wedding in kenya. technically there have been fewer interventions thus far.

dems forget about yemen and how america started that shit the saudis are stuck in. not simply supporting opposition but sending armed forces in. and under obama syria had a intervention and libya and south america got a dosage of american douchebaggery and 3 countries in africa

I'm sorry, but this is just wrong.

IS was on the run and completely surrounded way back in November. The Kurdistani rebels and JSOC units had them cut off at Raqqa a year ago. We've been attritioning their recruits and resources going into that city ever since.

The Battle of Mosul began in the winter of 2016 and by early January (before Trump) the entire eastern side of Mosul had been liberated from IS.

Aleppo was all but completely captured by anti-IS forces during Obama, also.

Libyan forces backed by the US and UK captured the IS stronghold of Sirte last year.

IS was completely repelled from Kobani during Obama.

The Third Battle of Fallujah, which liberated Fallujah from IS, happened in the summer of 2016.

Iraqis backed by the Obama administration captured Tikrit from ISIS as early as 2015.

You're trying so hard to force your anti-Obama narrative and the majority of people left who actually believe in your bullshit are a bunch of uncultured mechanics, teenage shitposters, and the types of dumb Walmart cashiers who will work there for 20 years without ever moving up past CSM.

They'll liquidate and re-consolidate with a new infrastructure and vision. These fuckers are like the T-1000. As long as there are billionaires in the Gulf who share their vision, radical militias are going to continue terrorizing secular governments in the region.

What are you talking about? Putin's been cleaning up their mess for years now.

>that pic

Let me see the numbers, senpai. There's no way.

Muslims cannot be civilians.

>trump says repeatedly that he’ll bomb the shit out of ISIS during campaign
>he does
>holy shit impeach plump this isn’t what I voted for

is ron controlled resistance?
are we 1984?

how can that even be possible?

>Might as well just kill everybody, right?
I know you're being sarcastic, but...

LOL
LOL
LOL

(((civilians)))

You knew what you signed up for

>voted for Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012

i seriously regret it now, he's gone full cuck

If you kill them and you're a democrat they're a terrorist.

If you love them and you're a republican they're a civilian.

Politics truly is a dirty game of deception.

trump has killed several thousand kids in nine months? damn, when he said he'd be ahead of schedule, this isn't what i imagined

nailed

>memeflag
sage

New High Score: Trump

>Turn ISIS to WASWAS

Don't cut yourself with that edge

Still not enough.

Look there is no denying that a lot of the things happening started under Obama. There is also no denying that Trump loosened the reins on the military and that 75% of the ground won against ISIS has been since November. Both are to be credited here, just one moreso than the other.

Sounds like the holocaust

>Isis into waswas

Oldest meme in the book