What is your route in Tsukihime?

What is your route in Tsukihime?

Other urls found in this thread:

lparchive.org/Tsukihime/Update 54/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one where you get to fuck King Arthur.

Hisui will always be my No. 1 route, followed by Kohaku route. I want to like Akiha's route more, but those two have her beat.
Do not take this as a a best girl ranking. Best Route =/= Best Girl.

Akiha.
Ciel' and Arc is about even for me.

That Hisui ending was probably the saddest ending of all of the endings in both Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night. Nowhere else do two of the main heroines die, and given we'd had several routes including Akiha's own to get to know her and Kohaku, having them both die like that was a punch in the guts. Nothing in Fate ever came close, not even Illya's own death in UBW. I wonder why they didn't have a similar end in F/SN, where more then one Main character was killed off.

Good ending, man. You can at least save Kohaku.

hotel scene was better in the Ciel route

lparchive.org/Tsukihime/Update 54/

Probably the Kohaku route since I did it last.

It's my favorite because after all those sad endings where someone dies and the characters suffer, things finally turned out alright and the characters have a future

Still sucks that Akiha's route doesn't have a good ending for both the main characters at the same time.

Yeah,that's part of why I liked it more.
I also liked the scene where Shiki meets his child self after fucking himself up in her route.

That's what the story in Kagetsu Tohya was for. It was kinda worth the wait.
THat one story with Shiki and SHIKI meetin at night in his dreams was super sad.

I take it you didn't read Kagetsu Tohya.

A Story for the Evening in Kagetsu Tohya is a direct continuation of Akiha's good ending if you didn't know.

It's the True End

Cat

Whatever. I can never keep up with TM's way of naming ending since it's usually the .opposite of what is normal.

>I wonder why they didn't have a similar end in F/SN, where more then one Main character was killed off.

That's why they made Fate/Zero.

>Those readers who thought Fate/stay night “should have more than blood, tears and tragic endings”, this is for you! This is the true ‘Heaven’s Feel’, with the battle for survival as its essence!
>This is an extremely cruel story with absolutely no salvation.
>The endings of Fate/stay night are many-- tragic endings, happy endings-- I believe that players should already understand, Fate/zero is not like that.
>Because this is a 'past' story that happened before Fate/stay night. Shirō became troubled in the Fate route because of what happened in the past; what has already passed, no one has the ability to change.
>There is only one ending; this cannot be altered.

>a "normal" end is fucking devastating
Yeah, fuck Nasu.

Are you me?

Yes, nice dubs me

Ciel, she's also best girl

Akiha>Hisui>Kohaku>>Arc>>>>Ciel
Route-wise, of course. There's a lot more greater than signs before Ciel if it were a character ranking.

elevator shark best end

Problem is her route is just a repasted Arc route. Really, hers should have been more distinctive, and she should have been given far more than the curry fixation which was seemingly her only feature in that route.

TurkeyHandle remake when?

Near side
Ciel true end
Far side
Hisui true end

Whenever Nasu gets off his ass and stops playing Dark Souls. So never.

I for one welcome the new male character designs in the remake.

You posted it.
Melty Blood is great too.

Sacchin's

Who?

But seriously, Nasu, what the fuck?
Sacchin was amazing in Melty Blood. I want my comfy and fun route about a cute unexpirienced Dead Apostle who just wants a calm life inside a cardboard box.

Akiha deserves better

Didn't play it yet.
Can I rape maid?

In Kagetsu Tohya you can only rape the loli cat and the maids.

Why does he love rape so much?

because rape is what makes him as he is

It's about dominance as much as it is about sex. And Shiki likes to be in charge.